when was the last time you ate toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you like your toast?

• Total voters
I actually cannot have bread in the house. I'm trying to do a low carb diet and given the opportunity, I can easily get through an entire loaf, toasted with real butter and strawberry jam.... *drools*

i make my own bread and toast it sometimes. Garlic powerder on toast is groovy.

I haven't had any toast in weeks. I don't even buy bread. I do enjoy it with a nice full English breakfast though.

I ate a piece of toast this morning, with a bowl of oatmeal. I baked the bread about a month ago...raisin brown bread...it's the last of four loaves and I'd forgotten it was in the freezer.

Soft is bread. Light is stale bread. I go somewhere between med-dark. I'm not to picky, just make it perfect.

Toast...What is life without the crusty all embracing loveliness of toast....Just a pallid shadow of itself 😋

About fifteen minutes ago....A tiger crusty loaf....two generous slices lightly buttered after toasting...to which I excitedly applied sardines and a dusting of chilli powder...popped under the grill and served with a cup of good quality coffee...delicious delightful and delectable. 😘

Probably three years ago when I bought breakfast for myself and two buddies after drinking all night. Three drunk, smelly dudes in a family diner. Albeit we were seated in the smoking section we seemed to generate confounding looks on the faces of the patrons. I tried not to notice as I wore dark glasses to hide my red eyes. I believe I had an omelet. A common choice for me which came with toast. Supple from the butter.. or otherwise that it came soaking with. We went for bloody-maries afterward.

ye908.jpg

Erm. I had bruschetta today. Which probably doesn't count, but I can't remember the last time I had toast. Last year sometime I think.

Latest posts

Back