Where Do You See Yourself In 15 Years?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh.... honeysuckle I have no idea. I'll be.. 43-44 years old. :s Likely playing a bunch of video games and not realizing any significant amount of time has passed. :)

Hm, in 15 years...I will be in my early 40s.

I see three options:
a) I'll be dead.
b) Living in my own beautiful house. I already have the house chosen, I only need to fix it.
c) Something unexpectable will happen and my life will take a completely different turn.

Either way, I just hope I will be happy. :shy:

Hopefully, in Heaven, because I don't want to live a long life. Realisticly, in the same place with no friends and no changes with just as dull of a life as I have now.

A mirror!

(Yes, I stole that from Cyanide and Happiness :D )

I don't know. I'd like to think I'd have a steady job in research or something, have a partner and be working to establish some kind of business.

Really though, the future seems so uncertain that it's impossible to tell.

Having long meaningful chats with my basketball named Wilson as I purvey my domain and watch the surf roll in.

I see myself as part of the astronaut crew headed towards Mars.

Oh, I've always dreamed of the stars since I was little. The moon was one thing but Mars will be the next great thing! Sure, some folk will say "It's just an empty red rock," but I say NAY!

IgnoredOne said:
In 15 years, I would like to have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and a MBA; a double master much like my father had. I would also like to have a CCIE, which is a professional/technology certiification for my career that is essentially another graduate degree and with that I should be making over six digits.

This should not be a 15 year plan, though, but a three year plan.

I just noticed this. Have to say, I really admire your drive IO. That you actually know what you want and how to get it is quite inspiring :)

I will see myself living in France with my beloved, and our children playing happily and safe in our garden. This is without doubt. :)

I honestly don't know and I don't even want to know without sounding melodramatic here. I've pretty much had this question nag at me in one way or another in fact not even so much 15 years, even say 5-10.

Mehhhh.

Latest posts

Back