why do guys always say this stuff to me why compare me to others

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You claim that you've been up and down the country and have talked to 20 or so different counselors, yet you have also claimed that you can't drive and are stuck in the countryside.

Care to explain?

kaetic said:
Oh, :( I'm really sorry. I guess I misunderstood. I think I understand now. You like computers better than painting? The social media is a really good way to advertise. So if you were going to at some point become a painter I think Facebook is a great idea. Probably not at 3am though. Maybe he was tired and grouchy. Most business hours are 9am-5pm. Although you could probably charge extra if they wanted you to paint after 5pm or on weekends. But you're right there are too many painters in the city, and since you have those counselors in the country to see you probably don't want to move too far. I think it's really innovative that you want to bring that profession to the country. I wish you best of luck in starting your new business. :) I think it will be very good for you to keep busy in such a productive way.

What the...??? Lol

kaetic said:
Oh, :( I'm really sorry. I guess I misunderstood. I think I understand now. You like computers better than painting? The social media is a really good way to advertise. So if you were going to at some point become a painter I think Facebook is a great idea. Probably not at 3am though. Maybe he was tired and grouchy. Most business hours are 9am-5pm. Although you could probably charge extra if they wanted you to paint after 5pm or on weekends. But you're right there are too many painters in the city, and since you have those counselors in the country to see you probably don't want to move too far. I think it's really innovative that you want to bring that profession to the country. I wish you best of luck in starting your new business. :) I think it will be very good for you to keep busy in such a productive way.

can yee not stick point of thread i am not talking about starting business or any all yee stressing me .i am not starting new business i am not becoming painter or any thing like that

he was so called friend delete me .stop just stop stop stop just stop ok

look if you want of me like every body does it becaus laterly i al accepting abuse and bad tretment as normal so right ahead make fun
ok i didn't come to joke i want some help with my question

and yee have doing it driving me mad

I'm not trying to abuse you, maybe joke a little. You could use a little humor. I'm trying to get you to think about something other than what you have been. You mentioned painting so I went with that. You only ever rant about the things that are happening in your life. Completely disregarding anything anyone else says to try and help. Poor Me. Why does this always happen to Me? I'm not trying to be mean, although I know I was being a bit nonsensical. If you would take the time to find the things YOU love about life, you will be much happier. This is the last time I will message you. Good Luck Irish Girl. :)

Pezza said:
You claim that you've been up and down the country and have talked to 20 or so different counselors, yet you have also claimed that you can't drive and are stuck in the countryside.

Care to explain?
i have going counsellors since i was 6 years old till now .ok i have not been up and down the country
i get the bus to get place NO CAR .
i have get drive to get to bus now is it coming clear
country town is town in middle of 2 large cites with village surrounded it .
this is ireland please understand what country i am from read about ireland instead of me explain it to you .

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/politics/dont-let-cutbacks-shut-rural-ireland-187558.html

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/ojeyeyeyqloj/

http://www.sligochampion.ie/news/rural-roads-are-little-more-than-dirt-tracks-3051355.html

these ar news papers from ireland now read i am not sligo

but none are irish here

I am half Irish. I live in Britain, but have Irish roots.

Tiina63 said:
but none are irish here

its doesn matter no one can help me

its hard for me understand let alone any one eles .

ok .no body wants me no body care this why on site .so called freinds delete me . guys hate me never want to see me any again .
i have no job no freinds i have facebook no body adds me on

Pezza said:
Why aren't you answering my question unlucky? Is it because you can't because you're lying?

like you say to read back through my thread information aboout i don't lie about my pain ok .
you knowing about Ireland and how things run here .how rurual life works and how complex and limiting Ireland is .

i have been going counsellors since i was 6 years old till now

i have to GET A DRIVE TO BUS !

just shows you know nothing rural if you did you would ask it .

I DON'T LIE ABOUT MY PAIN AND HURT HOW MUCH IT HURTS I AM QUIET TIRED BEING INTEGRATED BY YOU LIKE MILLIATRY COMMANDER

IF YOU DON'T BELIE I DON'T CARE .i really don't care

unlucky in life said:
Tiina63 said:
but none are irish here

its doesn matter no one can help me

its hard for me understand let alone any one eles .

ok .no body wants me no body care this why on site .so called freinds delete me . guys hate me never want to see me any again .
i have no job no freinds i have facebook no body adds me on

You need to help yourself. What the hell made you think that you could tell anyone - be it online or not - your problems and they magically resolve themselves? I think - if Pezza is incorrect about you, which honestly, he's probably right because I've thought you were for a long time myself - that you were looking for the magic answer. We all have issues, and they aren't automatically solved just by ranting about them.

You want to have something in life, you go for it. You do it yourself. No one else is going to live for you. And I know you want to live vicariously though other people's lives, but it doesn't work that way. You can't complain about things when you refuse to at least try and change them.

unlucky in life said:
Pezza said:
Why aren't you answering my question unlucky? Is it because you can't because you're lying?

like you say to read back through my thread information aboout i don't lie about my pain ok .
you knowing about Ireland and how things run here .how rurual life works and how complex and limiting Ireland is .

i have been going counsellors since i was 6 years old till now

i have to GET A DRIVE TO BUS !

just shows you know nothing rural if you did you would ask it .

I DON'T LIE ABOUT MY PAIN AND HURT HOW MUCH IT HURTS I AM QUIET TIRED BEING INTEGRATED BY YOU LIKE MILLIATRY COMMANDER

IF YOU DON'T BELIE I DON'T CARE .i really don't care

I HAVE A CAPS LOCK TOO, ISN'T IT COOL!!

I live in the heart of the french countryside, I think I know what rural is.

And no I don't believe you, you refuse to listen to or even acknowledge advice on here, so It's obvious that you're not going to go and see a counselor.

Since you've joined ALL you've been given great advice, heart warming poems, Whispers is even sending you an amulet. Yet in return you won't even try to help yourself, hell you won't even acknowledge a lot of the things that members have said to you. I've never seen you thank a member once, yet I've seen you insult members countless times. I'm honestly sick of you, the amount of kindness which you've received and ignored is disgraceful. The attention given to you would be better spent on other members who are hurting just as bad, but are willing to at least consider the help and advice which they asked for.

Latest posts

Back