Women - What completely turns you off?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I hate women." and anything along the lines that suggest that they are entitled to sex from de wimminz cause they have a penis.

Not to worry Luna, I can categorically promise that if a woman has a penis the last thing I think is that I am entitled to have sex with her.

Who would expect any female to be turned on or even neutral to the phrase "I Hate Women"?

LostInside said:
Who would expect any female to be turned on or even neutral to the phrase "I Hate Women"?

LOL! I agree totally.
You should see a lot of the threads in the relationship section of this forum. Quite a few proud women-haters out there.

Teresa

Limlim said:
... But I like talking about my bowel movements. :(

lol don't forget the fart jokes too. :p
this is still way better than the statement below, a guaranteed turn-off.

Luna said:
"I hate women." and anything along the lines that suggest that they are entitled to sex from de wimminz cause they have a penis.

Limlim said:
Not to worry Luna, I can categorically promise that if a woman has a penis the last thing I think is that I am entitled to have sex with her.

Haha...you know what I meant. xP

Lolol...reminds me of so many dating profiles and so many people here that I've come across here.
The fellas that typically hate women are the ones that also complain why women aren't jumping them and ripping their pants off.

Even if it's not directly stating "I hate women", statements like these are extremely off-putting:

"I'm sick and tired of drama that so many women have...if you're one of those crazy women with baggage that blahblahblah."
"Women are such bitches for rejecting me...stupid whores for turning me down cause I don't have A, B, C. They'd rather have some jerk that would beat them etc."
"Why won't women have sex with me? ******* bitches..."

Is it any wonder why no one wants them?

Even if you're not directly attacking the person in front of you - it is offensive to bash an entire gender.
Shame that there are so many people out there like that.

Arrogance, poor hygiene, and lack of intelligence. And if a man have all three of those qualities, why should women bother with him?:p

As I'm 5'3 myself, I need a mate who can reach things from shelves.

It's just good breeding.

Tino Tsutchie said:
What is this, some sort of short man, bashing thread? They have other qualities too! :(

It's not bashing, just stating the facts. As a short man myself I know exactly what 98% of women think of people like me. Just look at the post below.

PurpleDays said:
As I'm 5'3 myself, I need a mate who can reach things from shelves.

It's just good breeding.

I'm 6'4, not been very big on the stage myself. I wouldn't blame height just because you are short.

Great guys come in every size, shape and form. Limiting one's options in the dating field based on appearance is cheating oneself out of potential love.

The biggest turn-off for me is if the guy is an *******; that's pretty simple. I don't like guys who accept things as they are and don't look further into it. Intellectually stunted males are good for one-night stands only. Another big turn-off is if a guys' sense of humor is derogatory in hateful ways and if he can make jokes only out of crude humor and juvenile affairs.

Everyone makes mistakes. I forgive almost all of them, especially of they're petty and definitely if they're genuinely sorry. If a guy makes a habit out of it though, that's when I leave.

Latest posts

Back