would you or wouldn't you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, I would expect that they have a right to protect proprietary information.

Would you return a bag of money that you found?
I probably would, but who leaves a whole bag of money lying around...
I'd probably be scared that the owner is a criminal, and that whether I return it or not, my life would be in danger.

Would you go on a date with a married person, if he/she told you he/she has an arrangement with her partner that they both can see other people?

Hard no - I don't play with married folks.

Would you try something new, even if it was way our of your comfort zone?

As long as it doesn’t children, animals, and murder Im probably ok with it.

Would you stand up for someone you didn’t like if they were being accused of something you knew to be untrue?

Absolutely. I have come to the conclusion that there are just people in the world who are irresponsible and I have no problem picking up their slack.

Would you pick up a hitchhiker?

If I was by myself then yes. Don’t really worry for my safety since I’ve had many near death experiences that required quick thinking and sheer willpower and skill.

Would become a Christian if you had proper guidance from a non judgmental and caring mentor?

Not sure. Depends on the situation.

Would you attend a gathering hosted by a friend, even if you didn't feel like going?

Probably not. For some reason pre- planned gatherings are something that I dread in advance. There have been times I have gone and enjoyed myself, but it's just not my thing.

Would you go to a Christmas concert even if you didn't know any of the children that were performing?

Nope cause I wouldn’t be at a concert.

Would you stop associating with someone if you found out they were doing something illegal?

if it's not something mandatory then it depends on my feelings for the parts involved ... no help from me for someone I hate (e.g. a former bully)

would you allow yourself anything in love and war

Latest posts

Back