5 Remarkable People of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
5. Hi :club:

Dammit Woman! I haven't been harassing any Elk, I've been somewhat nice to you, and I haven't stirred the pot (much) this week- Why the club?

TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
TheRealCallie said:
5. Hi :club:

Dammit Woman! I haven't been harassing any Elk, I've been somewhat nice to you, and I haven't stirred the pot (much) this week- Why the club?

Well you said you wanted to go clubbing! :club:
Wait....did you mean something else? :p

Groannnnn....

1 - You're long gone and i know that. I do believe you made the forum a little bit brighter, more so if you'd have posted more. Our friendship was incredibly amazing. We almost never talked except for once a month but it was always great. We both had huge weaknesses though. It ended very abrubtly, from one second to the next. We knew it was done. You're a really special person, and i do hope to get in touch with you sometime again.
2 - You have no idea how much i admire and respect you, i don't think even i do. You are a beyond amazing human being, in my eyes. I'd be a happy man indeed when i get to how your mindset is. To me you kind of have an aura about you, i just get fearful to talk to you, because i look up to you so **** much.
3 - You're really great, i respect you alot. I always smile even before i start reading your posts, because i then know you have written a post. You make the forum a better place, or so i believe.
4 - Great person. Thanks yet again for taking your time to explain that to me. I wish i could do something in return, or knew what to.
5 - I reckon i could learn a shitton from you. And that's quite alot!

1. I hope things are working out the way you want them to...and the way you deserve them to. :)
2. I'd like to get to know you better, find out what makes you tick.....does that sound bad? lol
3. I would very much like for you to come play some tennis for me, so I can get a break. :p
4. I'm glad you're back.
5. I WILL get your ass back here, don't think I won't. :D

1. You're truly an angel. I'd never have managed to get through today without your help.

2. You're great to have on the forum and I'm glad things are working out well for you.

3. You're a much better person than you think you are and I wish you weren't so hard on yourself. I hope you don't leave the forum again.

4. You're a very switched on lady and your posts often say exactly what I was thinking.

5. Your avatars still make me smile. New one please!

1. I wish you would come back. I miss talking to you
2. You need to come around more.
3. It's never going to happen. lol
4. That won't happen either, sorry :p
5. I wish I could help you, but it's kind of on you to do what needs done.
6. And for old time's sake...this is not about BJD. :club:

1. Getting to know you was one of the decisions I am glad I made! I hope we'll talk more :) I wish you lived closer :/
2. You're awesome
3. You're awesome, too.
4. If there were more people like you in the world, it would truly be a better place.
5. You're awesome :D

^Yup, everyone says that about me (#4). Okay, almost everyone. Kid definitely does. Sometimes....

1. I never thought that I would have a person like you in my life someday. You're truly beautiful, amazing, wonderful human being and I love you so much. <3
2. I really like you, because we have so many things in common and you're awesome person to talk with! :) Hopefully we can catch up soon with the PMs.
3. You have no idea how many people you have helped in this forum. This forum wouldn't be the same without you. You're a great friend and a such lovely person. :>
4. Sometimes things happen, life is so unpredictable... I'm so sorry, I am. But you will find a better friend and I hope all the best to you. (applies to few people) No harsh feelings. ^_^
5. Too bad we have stopped talking, I always liked to talk with you! But I understand, there can be countless of reasons for that and I am not having any bad feelings. All the best. (applies to few people)

1. I think you very nice and sweet, very very persistent too! :p
2. I think you're gorgeous and just have an amazing personality, it's not hard to see why or how a lot of people could like you. :)
3. For your age, it's amazing where you are in life really, I kinda envy you. Living alone in an awesome looking place with some really dangerous items lying around (lol).
4. You'd make a good stalker.
5. This kinda goes to all the good friends I've made on here. I'm really grateful to know you guys, seriously. <3

1. I think you have the roles reversed. lol
2. I miss you, where'd you go?
3. Welcome back :D
4. I need to get you into the chat room.
5. Not sure what's going on with you....perhaps I should investigate.

1.) I'm glad you seem to like that I am back. I feel loved.
2.) See #1
3.) See #1
4.) See #1
5.) See #1

TheRealCallie said:
1. I think you have the roles reversed. lol
2. I miss you, where'd you go?
3. Welcome back :D
4. I need to get you into the chat room.
5. Not sure what's going on with you....perhaps I should investigate.

I think I nailed it :p

1. You should post more
2. I wish we talked more than we have been
3. You need to come back (applies to a few)
4. Something changed in the time I left, I need to figure out what
5. I hope you're doing better than you were.

I don't know many people here yet, so I'll just stick with 3.

1. You've been through a lot. I can respect your willingness to keep going.
2. I don't care what you think of yourself, you're a great person. And thank you for listening to me.
3. You would make an awesome friend. Here's hoping that happens at some point.

I'm just going to keep bumping this until it picks up, so you might as well get it picked up now :p

1. I seem like a great person, I hope I can get to know you better.
2. You are amazing :D
3. Thank you
4. I think I remembered you differently than when I was here the first time.
11ihclu.gif

Latest posts

Back