5 Remarkable People of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Five people, let see...

1. You're the only reason I'm here. Stop coming here and see what happens. :)
2. You're the second reason for my existence here, thanks for making me speak this. You're **** good to miss :)
3. A terrific friend indeed, glad I have.
4. Sometimes you might be idiot but you are the way you are ;)
5. Thanks for bearing me all the time despite the fact I am too heavy for you.

1. You are awesome, strong and kind. I feel you look after everyone here :). I appreciate our friendship.
2. You always make me laugh out loud, but are kind, thoughtful and get so much. I also appreciate our friendship.
3. You always seem to know the right thing to say, but likes to be light hearted.
4. You are so sweet, talented, wish you posted more, but thats ok.
5. This applies to two, I like your posts, you say what I am thinking, you both have sass too.

I'm trying to build an ego, so I have decided that all 5 of every answer is me and will continue to do so until further notice...

1. I liked you before and I still like you now, so pleased you came back. You've been through a lot and you never seem to let it break you down.

2. I feel like I understand you so much better than I did last year. You've gone through so much for someone so young and you still manage to be everyone's guardian angel. I hope you won't let life drag that out of you.

3. You're a lovely woman and I greatly enjoy conversing with you... if only either of us were more timely in replying to PMs!

4. I know you've left the forum for now, but if you read this, I want you to know that you're missed. You're a very strong woman and I found your posts very motivational. Thanks for helping me with my insomnia.

5. I really like your posts and I often feel like reaching out to you, because I think you feel the same pain of loss and emptiness that I frequently do, but you don't accept PMs.

1. Stop worrying so much, whatever you attempt, you will do fine!
2. If other people saw what we talked about, they might be frightened. lol I love you
3. I enjoy our talks.
4. I used to enjoy our talks too until you took off, but I completely understand why you did.
5. Still not sure what to think...

1. You continue to inspire me. I just wish things were going better for you, or that you were feeling better at least. I hope you never stop being you.
2. I enjoy talking with you, and i feel like you do too. I find it kind of hard to really connect with you on an emotional level, but i have time.
3. I'm so sorry things are going the way they are for you. I'll try my best for you even if it's not good enough.
4. I'm glad we're talking now, it makes my day better. I'm also glad you're alot smarter and more intelligent than me, gives me something to chase.
5. Your activity seems to have waned, i hope things are going better for you. You can contact me whenever you need or feel like it, but i know it doesn't really work as easy as that.

Bumping this again :p

1. I think I respect you a little more now.
2. I agree with most of what you say, but some of it is kind of out there
3. You're weird (good weird, not bad weird), I like it
4. Calm down
5. Where did you go????

Order has re arranged a little...

1. Thank you, thank you and Thank "You"
2. Stop being lazy. you're drifting from your path.
3. I wonder why you're still scared.
4. You are cute, so cute :)
5. Always up for the job, thanks man :)

1. I am so sorry. I hope someday you can forgive me.
2. You have no idea how happy I am for you.
3. I'm a little jealous it isn't me.
4. Everything happens for a reason.
5. (hug) applies to several people

1. ♥ :)
2. Where are you? I hope you're okey, it was so nice to talk with you. (few people)
3. We have lot of common and you are a great friend, thank you.
4. You are a true fighter, I admire you so much!
5. You have such a good heart, thank you.

(1)I am so sorry for running away from you years ago,I really liked you but was just too shy and couldn't deal with the situation,I hope life brings you much hapiness
(2)You're the best friend anyone could ever wish for and I am so sorry if I ever made you feel anything less than incredibly special
(3)Thank you for being there for me lately
(4)I'm sorry that I don't spend much time with you
(5)I am incredibly blessed that you are in my life and I love you

Can I post about a remarkable object on ALL? :D

1) you're strong because you are Callie's club
2) you're trustworthy because you are Callie's club
3) you're hard headed because you are Callie's club
4) you're irreplaceable because you are Callie's club
5)please don't hit me, just because you are Callie's club :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
Can I post about a remarkable object on ALL?

1) you're strong because you are Callie's club
2) you're trustworthy because you are Callie's club
3) you're hard headed because you are Callie's club
4) you're irreplaceable because you are Callie's club
5)please don't hit me, just because you are Callie's club

1) :club:
2) :club:
3) :club:
4) :club:
5) oh hi (Goo)

1. You are as bonkers as I am, I think that's why I like you, but you are always here for me too with your warm kind words of advice.
2. You are are so kind and caring, you truly deserve the best. I wish I was more timely with my pm's to you, I don't deserve you as my friend.
3. You have such great advice, and your hope for me is infectious.
4. You are great and funny don't know why it took so long to converse.
5. I really admire your posts so strong and honest, but you have such a funny side too, would love to message but don't know how to start or what to say.

1) I feel like we could be really good friends, I just need to stop forcing my humor on you :p
2) You make me smile every time you are around. And you're easily one of the strongest females I know.
3) I feel like we need something else we can do together, in order for this to grow a bit more.
4) I don't know how to understand, but I enjoy your company.
5) So, um, when is our date to die playing a FPS together?

Ahem, A little change in order...

1) You deserve more than I give you *bowing slightly* That's the least I can do
2) You're indeed something, more mature and more understand and not to mention more clear in your words *tipping my hat* Glad to know you mate :)
3) You're one of the funniest I have ever known *smiling wide* even typing about you is making me laugh :D
4) No matter what other people have views about you, you're one of the honest people I have known, I like your straight forwardness.
5) And you, well...ahem What can I say? you're **** innocent. I'm telling you, I have met very few people who is that innocent like you. I'm glad we are friends. And one day I hope we would be best friends as well :)

1) You rule with an iron fist. Thanks for keeping things together
2) I feel you're my soul-mate. I wish I could get closer with you
3) You're welcome in chat more often.
4) I suspect you don't like me very much, but I wish that wasn't the case. I think you're cool.
5) I'm glad I seem to make a better impression on you now than earlier

Latest posts

Back