5 Remarkable People of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.) You. I think I'll keep you. I'll do my very very best. Consistency, Consistency, Consistency.
2.) You're a lot more compassionate now than I remember you being in the past. Good. I like this.
3.) I'll be there when I can for you. I'm keeping an eye out for you and wish you nothing but the best in your life. You deserve it after all the crap you've been through.
4.) I only like you for your dog :D And your pictures. And your cool attitude. And your awesomeness.
5.) I need to reply to you. Now where did you post that post?

1. I really want to get to know you better, but i don't know how to.
2. I keep feeling guilty about not being there enough for you, even though you say it's okay.
3. You remind me of 18 year old me, only you're smarter, nicer, funnier, and most of all, more kind.
4. I can't see a time in the future where i'll ever stop praising you.
5. You seem really nice and fun, but i'm afraid to approach you.

1. You're awesome and I wish that I knew you better.
2. You do a thankless job and still manage to stay upbeat and motivate others. Thanks.
3. You're way too hard on yourself, but I can see that you're a passionate and caring person who is trying his best to be the man he wishes to be.
4. You're a lovely person and you take the weight of this forum upon your shoulders, but you're entitled to have a bad day/week like the rest of us. We won't forsake you for it... *cough*
5. Without knowing it, your posts motivated me to keep going and not to give up. I'm pleased you did not abandon us.

1- I <3 you. ;)
2- You make me smile more than anyone on this earth.
3- I am glad we are friends. It means more to me than you will ever realise.
4- I am sorry we do not talk much anymore.
5- I want to know you better. I still didn't approach you because I fear to freak you out lol. (applies for a few)

1. WANT! *giggles

2. You're so lovely I'm glad to have you around
3. You always make me smile
4. Thanks for being a great friend to me
5. Please post more-thanks.

In no order:

1) I'm so glad we're friends. :)
2) You always look out for people. Thanks for that.
3) I know times are tough. Hang in there dear.
4) You're stronger than you say you are.
5) Haven't seen you in a while. Hope things are okay with you.

1. I love you more! (may or may not apply to a few :p )
2. I'd like to get to know you better (applies to a few)
3. Where did you go? (applies to a few)
4. I hope things are well for you. (applies to a few)
5. You'll see soon enough, I think.

1. You have every right to be in a pissy mood sometimes if you like! (applies to more than one)

2. Truthfully, you annoy the honeysuckle out of me on occasion, but I still like you. :p (lol, applies to more than one)

3. I wish I knew more about you - you don't seem very easy to approach. However, your kindness is much appreciated. (applies to several)

4. You're awesome. :D (applies to a lot)

5. Thank you. (applies to many)

1. I wish you werent in pain. It makes me sad to see such wonderful and amazing people in pain.

2. I appreciate your insightfulness - JD7

3. Thank you for your support - Many

4. I'd like to be your friend. - Peaches

EveWasFramed said:
1. You have every right to be in a pissy mood sometimes if you like! (applies to more than one)

2. Truthfully, you annoy the honeysuckle out of me on occasion, but I still like you. :p (lol, applies to more than one)

3. I wish I knew more about you - you don't seem very easy to approach. However, your kindness is much appreciated. (applies to several)

4. You're awesome. :D (applies to a lot)

5. Thank you. (applies to many)

Is it:

1. Me
2. Me
3. Me
4. Me
5. Me

??? :p

[to everyone on board]
1. You are pretty
2. You are awesome
3. Thank you for everything
4. Hope you have an awesome time on board
5. *Teddy bear hugs* Keep smiling.. it looks good on you.. :D <-- see it is cute isn't it.. :D

SophiaGrace said:
1. I wish you werent in pain. It makes me sad to see such wonderful and amazing people in pain.

Thank you.

I think I can manage to scrape together 5 people in total now...

1. Never thought I'd get an opportunity to get to know you...but here I am now. I'm glad we met and are able to support and advice each other. Thank you for trusting me.

2. You're pretty cool and we're on the same wavelength. You give great advice as well. I know I'm not easy to deal with when I'm down, so thanks for bearing with me.

3. I know things were kinda messy, so I'm glad we were able to make peace again. You got a bright head on your shoulders and you put it to good use. Keep it rollin'.

4. Your behavior is admirable but I only know you from the distance and from other people's stories. I don't think you'd like me anyway...not with my 'public relations'.

5. There were a couple of times when I had liked to say something - anything at all. Everything seems out of line though. So I'll just keep my distance.

jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

you got it, babe…

Peaches said:
jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

you got it, babe…

I know that quote was for Soph :D

1. You need to come back, dammit :club: (applies to a few)
2. You seem nice, maybe too nice? Hmm (That's not an insult, btw)
3. One of these days you'll see it doesn't have to be that way.
4. Oh hi.
5. So, did it just occur to you one day to do that or did you have a long thought process about the whole thing? lol

1. Stop being so **** hard on yourself :club:
2. I love you (goo)
3. I might like to get to know you better.
4. Are you done yet? lol
5. You are wickedly fun....too bad you left. :club:

1. I don't really know what you think of me, but I admire the crap out of you :)

2. (Applies to a few) You rock! I always look forward to reading the piles and piles of messages that are waiting when I get home :p

3. (Applies to a few) We don't talk much, but you are always in my thoughts. I worry about you, but I am very proud of the progress you have made. Told ya :)

4. We need to go out, have a beer and play some mc :D

5. I won't embarrass you. You know how I feel :)

1. I really miss you.

2. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Thank you for all your kind words and great advices.

3. You are a good friend.

4. You need to come here more often.

5. I like to read your posts. I wish I knew how to reach out to you.

Latest posts

Back