5000+ Women want THIS man?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
wow just wow. If he can get 5000 love letters whats our excuse?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/255692

So far, Fritzl has received about 5,000 love letters. But, it has been revealed that Fritzl has received hundreds of love letters from lonely women looking for love. Yes, there are lonely women looking to receive love from Josef Fritzl.

It’s confirmed, Fritzl has been receiving love letters. While this is interesting, it is very downright creepy as well.

One question posed is: Are there really women that desperate for “love”?

Catharsis said:
wow just wow. If he can get 5000 love letters whats our excuse?

Loser I am. Kill myself I need. Hmmm

Catharsis said:
One question posed is: Are there really women that desperate for “love”?

Desperate ? Desperate you said ? Not desperate. Cruel they are. Trust them we can't. Cheat they can. Talking about these 5 000 girls I was.

Reminds me of a girl i knew from my science class in school who writes letters to Kip Kinkel (still does i guess). She also had crushes on Columbine shooter, Eric...even though he's dead.. No idea if she heard back from Kip Kinkel, though. Weird.

After reading that article I think they misprinted the fact about him getting 5000 love letters. It said something like 'it is expected someone like him will recieve hate mail. He has so far received 5000 love letters. But it has been revealed he has also received hundreds of love letters'

When I read that I am lead to beleive they misprinted something.

But in any case...even if it is just 1 love letter...there are always someone out there that gets their kicks off of something like this. Very sick if you ask me.

Guess I should let my social awkward self be known to public... I might get a fanclub.

Lawrens said:
Guess I should let my social awkward self be known to public... I might get a fanclub.

Or....Violently mauled by hormone enraged women.

Now that I think about it....

SunWeb said:
Desperate ? Desperate you said ? Not desperate. Cruel they are. Trust them we can't. Cheat they can. Talking about these 5 000 girls I was.

lol, I got you on my Tom Tom I have. Yoda you are.

Gives me a wrong direction again am gonna throw him out the window I well.

mmmmm..... now I'm curious.
I wonder if Eve belongs to his fan club :p

Hijacc probably send love letters to him every other day, that's a given.....lmao

****...to wonder why being a rabbit is so hard to find love....*takes out shot gun and puts in mouth and pulls trigger*....*boom*...****....now half of my face is gone.

SadRabbit said:
****...to wonder why being a rabbit is so hard to find love....*takes out shot gun and puts in mouth and pulls trigger*....*boom*...****....now half of my face is gone.

:(

I like rabbit....

SadRabbit said:

Chicks dig scars, tell them you lost half your face fighting for their freedom, and a fire, at the same time.

Latest posts

Back