Am I not good enough for casual sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be rich > get easy, regular, casual sex regardlesss of your personality/looks
Be confident + really physically attractive > get regular sex with a tiny bit of effort on your part

Imo being rich is easier, because then you can slack in all of those other traits and you can even be an ******* as long as you can flaunt some money around.

MiguelMS said:
I am a 20 year old man looking foward to enter the dating scene, my goal is to have casual sex regularly. In order to achieve that I plan on creating a Tinder profile and going to clubs, bars and so on. I don´t have any problem facing rejection but I do have a problem with a certain kind of rejection, let me explain: If I am rejected because the girl in question is not looking for the same thing I am perfectly fine with it. What I hate is the possibility of being the rejected becasue I am "not good enough"."not manly enough""not tall enough" and things like that. I hate the idea of  a 1 to 10 attractiveness scale where only "top tier men" get all the sex they want and the rest, even if they are cute, don´t get sex outside a long term relationship. Even if the girl in question understands that is subjective still bothers me. I try to be as attractive as possible and treat women with respect. Needless to say I am always upfront about my intentions. I really do care about my possible sex partners. But is it really true the existence of "top tier men"? It really bothers me that it exist and that I might not be part of them. Can I become one of them despite being short (5´8)?. I am talking exclusively about physical attractiveness.

It sounds like you are a bit scared? Go and open account on 5-6 hookup apps, start messaging girls "on large scale" and relax, don't be obsessed with things like are you tall/rich/good looking/educated enough, just go, take action, be a men bro! :)

VanillaCreme said:
Amen, brother?

Well, judging from the articles I've read in the last few years, priests DO get quite a bit of action, but usually more with little boys....

;-)

kamya said:
Nuns tend to have a habit of sleeping with each other as well. :O
Hmmm yes, I DO believe I've seen a few documentaries on the subject...GRRROOOWWWWWWLLLL! :D
A very interesting one was, I believe, "Nuns and Buns", volume 354 ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
smarty24 said:
be a men bro! :)

What exactly does this mean?

I think he meant "Be a man"... referring to the notion of a male who wouldn't be bothered about being rejected or brushed off. Suppose it's a type of stereotype. People say this all the time... Women even use it as a kind of (childish) insult. Lol.

See, I use it differently and channel my Ric Flair.

"See to BE THE MAN, WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!"

Richard_39 said:
See, I use it differently and channel my Ric Flair.

"See to BE THE MAN, WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!"

You can't say that in Canada. Bret Hart probably still really dislikes him.

Have you considered the fact that, rather than not being good enough for casual sex, that casual sex is not good enough for you?

Scurrying away in shame in the morning is not fun. Not worth the fun you had the night before. Not by a long shot. Youu wil feel dirtied. You know what is better than sex? Waking up the following morning with somebody you care about sleeping gently on your shoulder. And with no intention to sneak off into the morning light - because you both WANT to be there. Do that. And if it doesn't come tomorrow, then wait. It's worth waiting for. Trust me. And it will come along when you least expect it.

VanillaCreme said:
You can't say that in Canada. Bret Hart probably still really dislikes him.

LOL All my respect to the Hitman, but screw him. Ric Flair is a legend in his own time.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
By the by, my dad's elected official in Rawdon is Raymond Rougeau ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
No, I knew what you meant.  What exactly does "behave like a man" entail?

Scratch your scrotum once a day.
Let your nose hairs grow.
And of course, whine about politics.

At least, that's what I do. I IS DA MAN!!!! BBBBOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

My advice for you is learn to control yourself and focus your energy on something worthwhile.
Too much of anything will corrupt, hurt and hinder you in life.
Be safe.

I hate the idea of  a 1 to 10 attractiveness scale where only "top tier men" get all the sex they want and the rest, even if they are cute, don´t get sex outside a long term relationship.

Truth doesn't care whether you hate it or not. It won't change, whether you love it or hate it.

I try to be as attractive as possible and treat women with respect.
 -5 points for that.
Because you try.   A confident person doesn't need to carry confidence, a charismatic person doesn't need to carry charisma. Confidence is a part of himself, charisma is in his nature. He is that way. He doesn't try, he just is. That's the difference.

Needless to say I am always upfront about my intentions. I really do care about my possible sex partners. But is it really true the existence of "top tier men"?
Yes. It is true. They exist.
You can become one.

Can I become one of them despite being short (5´8)?. I am talking exclusively about physical attractiveness.
Yes. But the journey will be difficult. Its not a fair game, the top tier has it better.

erifeulb said:
My advice for you is learn to control yourself and focus your energy on something worthwhile.
Too much of anything will corrupt, hurt and hinder you in life.
Be safe.

That is something that too many people don't even want to understand the concept of, much less do it.

Latest posts

Back