Am I not good enough for casual sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well create a Tinder account and find out.

But I'm going to be honest, if you are on this forum your chances are not high. 

The type of guys that sleep around with lots of women don't even know websites like this exist.

The only thing they know about the internet is Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.

UglyLoser said:
Well create a Tinder account and find out.

But I'm going to be honest, if you are on this forum your chances are not high. 

The type of guys that sleep around with lots of women don't even know websites like this exist.

The only thing they know about the internet is Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.

Well, to increase chance open Tinder and also on 3-4-5 other hookup apps, and then play "numbers game" end the same message to 10-20 girls in any of apps you are using, that will save a lot of time in landing one-night stand. Trust me :)

Nobody should be ashamed, we are all learning all the time. Some guys understand in early ages how stuffs with women works, other need some more time...

Xpendable said:
And others learn so much they become dissapointed.

Well, sometime you just need to change approach, if one approach doesn't work, maybe some 2nd or 3rd will work... :)

Latest posts

Back