Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumours only, but send her over if you see her.

Australia is good to live in but for scenery Iā€™d like Scandinavia.

Have you saved somebodyā€™s life?
Actually, a few times. Two stand out in mind, one or two others are debatable as to weather I saved a lufe or just saved severe bodily harm. Regardless, it was just a right place at the right time thing.
Have you ever done hard drugs, like cocaine or heroine?

Actually, a few times. Two stand out in mind, one or two others are debatable as to weather I saved a lufe or just saved severe bodily harm. Regardless, it was just a right place at the right time thing.
Have you ever done hard drugs, like cocaine or heroine?
Iā€™ve only unintentionally inhaled second hand marijuana smoke in a ā€œcoffeeā€ shop in Amsterdam. I got high lol.

Ever skinned a animal?

Yes - a fish while filleting it.

Have you ever pranked your pet?

Yes, hay fever (allergic rhinitis).

Do you have a garden?

Yeah, I just watered the parts that needed it today. We have daylilies, petunias, allium, black-eyed Susan, coneflower, moss roses, tulips, daffodils, and primroses - though not all at the same time.

In the same vein - do you like bees? šŸ

Can I have boobbees?

What does bollocks mean in English slang?

No, bumblebees or honeybees only!

Anyone here ever smoked crack or angel dust? (I did but was a very long time ago).

No. I used to smoke weed, the occasional tobacco, and I did shrooms and acid a few times, but that was it. I always had a firm line against the hard stuff. I always said I would only do psychedelics, and anything harder/made in a lab (besides the acid, I guess) was a no-go.

Have you listened to new music lately?

Yes, I can remember full details from when I was four and after. People's names, where we met, what I thought, my dreams, etc. Some might go back as far as when I was three.

Have you ever had a dream repeat (same dream on multiple nights)?

Latest posts

Back