Can men be friends with women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I saw it as simply a matter of opinion or personal experience. I don't think one could be wrong if they believed this was the case.

You wrote something a while ago about male and female friendships that was interesting and made me think way too much on the subject but I don't remember what it was anymore.

Xplorer said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi guys.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Recently, I saw this little interview with Steve Harvey where he explains why it's impossible for men and women to be friends. What do you think? Personally, I totally agree with him because I was doing the same thing for years. Staying friends with attractive girls in hope that sometimes they will be attracted to me.[/font]

Steve Harvey says men cant be friends with women.

I've heard a few people say this and I just think it's a load of cr**.  If you can't have a platonic friend of the opposite sex you're not a fully rounded human being. Maybe when people say this they mean you can't be friends with someone you fancy which is a different thing and spot on.  But if there's that many people that think you can't be friends with the opposite sex then there's no hope for the human race that's all I can say.

Never works with me I always ended up flirting with the few I've been friends with probably product of a weak personality I suppose ,not fully rounded...I wish  :(

Latest posts

Back