Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
BadGuy said:
Do I sign them BadGuy or Alexander Santos😂

I think Bad Santa would be more appropriate given the holiday.  Or Bad Santos...hey, that has a nice ring to it.

Sorry my smartass moment ... think I have read all of his posts

Not sure if it matters but will send multiple

I'm going to be sending out PMs probably tomorrow to see if anyone on the list wants to exchange with me or receive one from me. :shy: LOL, I've not really been active for a while, so some probably won't know me. Don't worry - I don't bite nor stalk. :p

I will put it out there
Anyone that would like to receive a card but doesn't want to say it here
PM me your info please

Thanks for starting this Teresa, and to the others for the support.

I saw a bunch of Olaf/Frozen Christmas cards... was so tempted to get them but my friend told me it's too childish. :c

soresoul said:
Oh boy....I sure miss monkey socks this time of the year.

You still remember monkeysocks, eh? Lovely lady. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Thanks for starting this Teresa, and to the others for the support.

I saw a bunch of Olaf/Frozen Christmas cards... was so tempted to get them but my friend told me it's too childish. :c

soresoul said:
Oh boy....I sure miss monkey socks this time of the year.

You still remember monkeysocks, eh? Lovely lady. :)
Yeah, I always owe her for going beyond the call of duty for sticking up for me and staying on my side when I got extremely hurt by somebody on here when this happen. It will never go in notice.

VanillaCreme said:
BadGuy said:
Dang ..I think Nilla is stalking me lol

That girl is a *****... I hear a hamburger and a crock pot will keep her at bay though...

Rofl
I am bagging the lawn clippings already JIK

If anybody wants to exchange cards, pm me and I'll send you my email. I might be still banned sending cards like a few years ago.

soresoul said:
If anybody wants to exchange cards, pm me and I'll send you my email. I might be still banned sending cards like a few years ago.

You were not banned. I don't know where you got that. There's nothing on you being banned for that. And if you try to hijack another thread with your nonsense, you will be. It won't be just something you're imagining anymore. Enough is enough.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

You were not banned. I don't know where you got that. There's nothing on you being banned for that. And if you try to hijack another thread with your nonsense, you will be. It won't be just something you're imagining anymore. Enough is enough.

Hey , I'm just trying to cover my side of the street since what happened prior and I didn't want to do anything that I'm not allowed. But then again you weren't around when it happened so you accusing me of hijacking anything is null and void. 

But hey all hate for each other to the side for a moment. I hope you have a great holiday totally mean it on the bottom of my hurtful heart:)

Latest posts

Back