Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soresoul said:
Hey , I'm just trying to cover my side of the street since what happened prior and I didn't want to do anything that I'm not allowed. But then again you weren't around when it happened so you accusing me of hijacking anything is null and void. 

But hey all hate for each other to the side for a moment. I hope you have a great holiday totally mean it on the bottom of my hurtful heart:)

I didn't have to be around to go back and read you trying to hijack a thread for your personal intent. So you thinking that my warning won't stand is null and void.

Soresoul, we're all acting like adults here and I'm asking that you be respectful and do the same.
If something happened in the past and you want to vent, feel free to send me a PM, I don't mind listening. And of course you're welcome to participate with us. But please keep the thread civil. Thanks.

Anyone who already has my address or those that used to and lost it (ahem, Eve :p ) can feel free to send me a card. I'm also open to any ecards sent via PM, as well, if anyone would like to go that route.

I would say I'd send some to people, but I know I'd just forget, so we'll just skip that. :D

TheRealCallie said:
Anyone who already has my address or those that used to and lost it (ahem, Eve :p ) can feel free to send me a card.   I'm also open to any ecards sent via PM, as well, if anyone would like to go that route.  

I would say I'd send some to people, but I know I'd just forget, so we'll just skip that.  :D

Lol, I still have your address my lovely. :D
Just haven't used it in a while. Rest assured I will this year.

SofiasMami said:
Soresoul, we're all acting like adults here and I'm asking that you be respectful and do the same.
If something happened in the past and you want to vent, feel free to send me a PM, I don't mind listening. And of course you're welcome to participate with us. But please keep the thread civil. Thanks.

Thank you for being civil towards me. I'll send you a pm on what happened.

EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
Anyone who already has my address or those that used to and lost it (ahem, Eve :p ) can feel free to send me a card.   I'm also open to any ecards sent via PM, as well, if anyone would like to go that route.  

I would say I'd send some to people, but I know I'd just forget, so we'll just skip that.  :D

You've lost it before :club:

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:

You've lost it before :club:

OK. I've messaged everyone who is on the thread to receive or exchange.
If there is anyone else, please feel free to PM me!!

EveWasFramed said:

I did the same earlier. If there's anyone else out there who'd like to exchange, then feel free to contact me.

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:

I did the same earlier. If there's anyone else out there who'd like to exchange, then feel free to contact me.

Yep same here.  Same as above anyone like to exchange let me know :).  

Oooh feeling all festive now ⛄🎄🎅

Wow, you guys are early birds! lol
I'll make sure I get PMs to everyone on this thread who wants to participate by the weekend. :)

It's not too late by any means for anyone else who is interested in participating!

I want to send cards again this year too. I'll send cards to the same folks since I already have the addresses. I MOVED!! So I'll PM everyone who sent me a card last year in case you all are sending cards again this year. Anyone else who'd like one, please let me know :)
(I also don't mind giving out my new address as well)

BreakingtheGirl said:
I want to send cards again this year too. I'll send cards to the same folks since I already have the addresses. I MOVED!! So I'll PM everyone who sent me a card last year in case you all are sending cards again this year. Anyone else who'd like one, please let me know :)

Will they be as awesome as last years? :D

Ok, I've PMed everyone who is participating. If I somehow missed someone, or if anyone would like a card but doesn't want to post on the thread, please PM me!

Cavey said:
BreakingtheGirl said:

Will they be as awesome as last years? :D
 I hope so! And this year I'll make them thinner so you won't receive it late due to being sent as a parcel hahah :0)

Hey folks,
A little reminder that it's not too late to participate, especially if you're sitting on the sidelines but thinking about joining.
I've gotten a few questions about the card exchange and how it works - if you want to participate, please post in this thread and participants can reach out to each other by PM to exchange addresses. Addresses are of course kept confidential.
There are also ALL members who choose to exchange cards behind the scenes without posting on this thread and that, of course, is fine as well.

I'll probably get my cards out by the end of the month - that's my plan anyway. :)

BreakingtheGirl said:

Oh you gotta update me. :D

Latest posts

Back