Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Omg are you guys early. Now I'm panicking lmao.

+1 Lol, you`re not the only one LadyF, as I`m always late in sending them. BUT, important thing, they get where they are meant to. ;)

A couple of my PMs were never responded to
Makes me wonder if I will miss someone :(

sent all the cards today. hope they reach everyone in time. phew, didn`t do so much handwriting in quite a while.

I got Pathfinder's card today. 2 down... many to go ;)

The only reason I mailed my cards so early is because last year, LadyF and Zero didn't receive theirs until after Christmas was over. At least this way I avoid the rush!

beautiful loser said:
^ So far behind, as usual...just like her PMs :D :p

Aww lol sorry.. it would just be easier if you could do some telepathy with me - so much more advanced than writing PMs. :p

zero said:
sent all the cards today. hope they reach everyone in time. phew, didn`t do so much handwriting in quite a while.

Aww but you're still earlier than me. :0

ladyforsaken said:
Aww but you're still earlier than me. :0

Lol, actually I got a bit panicked seeing so many already having sent them :S, so untypically me I managed to "tune in" to the pace of the others.

...and today I got Cavey`s card, yay!!! Thank you so much, love it! <3 Every time I read your handwriting, my face turns into a big smile, your handwriting is sooo adorable. It`s like, when I read it, I see the funny, good-humoured and disciplined Cavey in front of me and that makes me giggle and smile. So thank you, Sir! (Hugs)

Handwriting as 'potato' as my social skills.😃

Ok, everybody, I went to the post office today and mailed the last of the cards. I had to mail them in batches this year - long story lol. I hope they all arrive by Christmas. :)

Anybody who still wants to participate but hasn't done so yet - it's not too late to post in this thread!

I got Bad Guy and Ringwood's cards today. Very festive looking 😀

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Have you gotten mine yet Cavey? I can't recall if you mentioned it. I sent it a good while back. :(

Yeah, I posted here. Got it about a week ago. 😉

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Have you gotten mine yet Cavey? I can't recall if you mentioned it. I sent it a good while back. :(

Lmao. I probably read your post too. It's terrible to get old and senile. :S

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Who are you and why are you talking to me?! :p

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Who are you and why are you talking to me?! :p

I can't recall. But did you receive my card yet?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Latest posts

Back