Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sending out Lady F and Zero's tomorrow, as theirs will take the longest to arrive. I hope to get everyone else's out by the weekend. :)

I've addressed the rest of mine and they will go out tomorrow.
If there is anyone else who might want one, please let me know!!:D

All righty...Cards are written and ready to go in the morning. If I missed anyone, or someone just wants a card (something to look forward to instead of bills?) please PM me. :)

Finished mine and sending this week. Canadian mail is worse than snail mail. ....so putting up my chin and looking them in the eye as I go to the local wee post office and ask for stamps in November lol.

lonelycrying1 said:
Hey this would be fun.
I would like to receive and exchange.

Ok, lonelycrying1, thank you.

I got a card today from Eve! :)
You are way more organized with the cards than I am this year lol. Mine will go out in a week or so.

I actually received a card a few weeks ago from an old forum member - I think that's the earliest card I've ever received!

Glad to know they are getting to where they need to go!
I have two more to send out but they are here in the US so no rush just yet.
lonelycrying1, I'd be happy to send or exchange if you'd like to PM me?

Hey, lonelycrying1, PM me if you want to exchange cards (same for others who`d like). Great that you joined. :)

I got Eve's too. Mine were all sent yesterday - to all 4 corners of the globe and... the NW of England.

Sorry all you on the other side of the pond AND up the hill
I put them all in the mail today
Hope they make it there before the 25th
It says 5-7 days at the post office ...we will see

Latest posts

Back