Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to include a maple leaf in everyones card but the fear of them being intercepted because of that stopped me

BadGuy said:
I was going to include a maple leaf in everyones card but the fear of them being intercepted because of that stopped me

now I want maple cookies. Thanks

AmytheTemperamental said:
BadGuy said:

now I want maple cookies. Thanks

well that is just wrong ...even for a Canadian LOL
They were my Dads favorite 
I would have to be pretty hard up for a cookie LOL

beautiful loser said:
Got Eve's card this week...thank you, Eve :)

Teresa, thank you so much for what you sent me..."totally" unexpected :)   Is the PS4 still on it's way? :p

Yeah, Chuck, your PS4 is totally on it's way!  :D

I received ringwood's and user 130057's cards in the mail today! Thanks! :)

Thanks for the tart recipe, ringwood. I am going to try it and I'll think of you while I'm enjoying them. :)

I received Zero's card today. I enjoyed the 5 minutes it took me to get it open with my bitten down fingernails. Lol.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had, in fact, remembered the phrase I put inside your card correctly!

Lol, did I seal it that well? *biting nails now*
yep, you remembered well. fast learner.
Wow, didn`t expect it to get there so quickly.

I've had people pm me about cards. I'll be sending them out next week. I decided if anyone else wants on from me, I'll send to more.

I only check my mail once a week and was really excited to see some cards there yesterday. Thanks so much to user 130057, Ringwood ( making the recipe next week! what a great idea!) and Eve.

I think I may stop and check more than once a week for a while lol That was a really great feeling...thanks :)

I got BadGuy's card, thank you! It actually came yesterday but I was lazy and didn't check my mailbox until today :D

That's an adorable dog you have! :)

SofiasMami said:
I got BadGuy's card, thank you! It actually came yesterday but I was lazy and didn't check my mailbox until today :D

That's an adorable dog you have!  :)

He does not look impressed with his head wear lol

BadGuy said:
SofiasMami said:

That's an adorable dog you have!  :)

He does not look impressed with his head wear lol

Ah, the things we make our pets put up with lol

Got the card from BadGuy today. Awwww, those eyes .... so cute ... thank you. Lovely. :)

Okay, I just mailed out all of my cards.  Yeah, yeah, late start and all...but I had to euthanize my dog over Thanksgiving weekend, so I just didn't feel like mailing them out over the past week and a half.  Anyway, they are out and I apologize if anyone gets theirs after Christmas.

Today, I received three of them.  Thanks you, Jules...and I'll definitely make the tarts for Christmas dinner this year.  Badguy, I love dogs, so yours was very nice to receive...thank you.  And to Anonymous, I received your card, but there was nothing at all inside of it..LOL  Not a Merry Christmas or a F*** You, Jerk..haha.  But the card was actually very nice.  Oh well, I guess I didn't mean much to that person :D  :p  I kid, I kid.

zero said:
Got the card from BadGuy today. Awwww, those eyes .... so cute ... thank you. Lovely. :)
Glad it made it there , I swear i was going to need a bigger envelope to just write your address on  :D

beautiful loser said:
Okay, I just mailed out all of my cards.  Yeah, yeah, late start and all...but I had to euthanize my dog over Thanksgiving weekend, so I just didn't feel like mailing them out over the past week and a half.  Anyway, they are out and I apologize if anyone gets theirs after Christmas.

Today, I received three of them.  Thanks you, Jules...and I'll definitely make the tarts for Christmas dinner this year.  Badguy, I love dogs, so yours was very nice to receive...thank you.  And to Anonymous, I received your card, but there was nothing at all inside of it..LOL  Not a Merry Christmas or a F*** You, Jerk..haha.  But the card was actually very nice.  Oh well, I guess I didn't mean much to that person :D  :p  I kid, I kid.

I swear Pickles only looked sad about the picture , he really is spoiled

beautiful loser said:
And to Anonymous, I received your card, but there was nothing at all inside of it..LOL  Not a Merry Christmas or a F*** You, Jerk..haha.  But the card was actually very nice.  Oh well, I guess I didn't mean much to that person :D  :p  I kid, I kid.

Oh God, what does it look like? That's sounds like the kind of potato thing I'd do...

I sent out 11 cards to people from all, but there are 5 of them that I have no idea if they've arrived at their destination. They would be to:

Eve
LadyF
Breaking The Girl
Ringwood

and... Um... Beautiful Loser? Eeek.

If you guys have received them, could you please let me know?

^ user 130057, it has two stockings on the front and printed on both of them is the first line from "Twas the night before Christmas."  The stockings were raised above the card with thick double sided tape.  I thought it might have been written with lemon juice and it was a secret note...but alas, holding it up to a light bulb showed nothing...lol :p

If it's yours, user 130057, it's no big deal at all. It happens....I'll just write something in it ;)

Latest posts

Back