Discrimination against guys with long hair

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, must be so hard having long hair....

8.gif

Lol Edward.

It's just the stereotypes that get me. The world is full of stereotypes, and they're bullshit. People need to see people as people, instead of boxes that need to be filled and crossed out.

I actually prefer men with longer hair. I'm going on a "2nd date" today with a guy that has his hair back in a ponytail. I like him quite a lot too.

SophiaGrace said:
I actually prefer men with longer hair. I'm going on a "2nd date" today with a guy that has his hair back in a ponytail. I like him quite a lot too.

Was browsing the forum.. and I wasn't smiling until I read this. I'm happy for you, Soph. Good luck. :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Lol Edward.

It's just the stereotypes that get me. The world is full of stereotypes, and they're bullshit. People need to see people as people, instead of boxes that need to be filled and crossed out.

Then don't play into stereotypes. If they're nothing but, don't pay them any mind. Perhaps some folks dislike longer hair on guys, but that's their issue. Not yours. If you decide to change for them, then that's a decision you've made to make yourself conform out of fear of not having something you believe you should get, example a job. But there are many folks who don't care, just as long as the guy is clean and looks neat.

Latest posts

Back