Do you believe there is one right person for you out there in the world or.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to pretend that I know this answer.
I do believe that you can create happiness with a person by being tolerant, objective, patient and selfless. A pride comes form mastering all of that so it's not all about "them".
What brings true contentment with whomever shares your life is being totally content with yourself. the hardest thing of all to do, especially for people like us who haven't discovered that trick.[/font]

My girls out there right now, imagining life with someone that could possibly be me...but she's probably in Tahiti...

There is one right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world, and when that person leaves you or dies, there's another right person for you out there in the world...

zero said:

What zero said.

Latest posts

Back