does good looks really matter in making friends and finding love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LUCK said:
so how can you be sure I'm not a ******* supermodel?
Because you are on this FORUM! If you were a supermodel, you would NEVER be lonely, because you could get ANY GUY ON THE PLANET.

Perhaps I don't want ANY GUY ON THE PLANET. Perhaps I want a REAL person. Perhaps I am looking for something that very few people have. Perhaps I'm in the wrong place. Perhaps I haven't found a guy that is worth spending my life with. Perhaps I want more than looks.

LUCK said:
Because you are on this FORUM! If you were a supermodel, you would NEVER be lonely, because you could get ANY GUY ON THE PLANET.

Actually, Ive seen her and she is QUITE lovely. So, stop making assumptions - it just makes you look worse than you already do. Now...go find something else to post about - you clearly aren't being very productive so far. Perhaps toning down your criticism might be helpful. :)

LUCK said:

Dude. Your face is a sour grape. Callie is hotter than hell, and almost every guy in the forum has expressed wanting to fresia the honeysuckle out of her.
Of course, because lonely guys are desperate and would fresia anything. And she goes to this forum to feed her ego and look at all the lonely guys and how they are white knighting her and wanting to fresia her so she would feel MORE VALUABLE. Woman who are attractive CAN'T be lonely.

Don't come on here and insult me OR these people. You don't know them one tiny little bit so you have NO right to judge anyone. YOU are on this forum, YOU are going off to make yourself as fake as possible because you have some deluded ideas that it will make you important. LOOKS do not make you important. You can have all the looks in the world, but if you are an ass, you will get nowhere.
There are quite a few attractive women AND MEN on this forum. Perhaps you should do some more research. We CAN be lonely.

LUCK said:

Dude. Your face is a sour grape. Callie is hotter than hell, and almost every guy in the forum has expressed wanting to fresia the honeysuckle out of her.
Of course, because lonely guys are desperate and would fresia anything. And she goes to this forum to feed her ego and look at all the lonely guys and how they are white knighting her and wanting to fresia her so she would feel MORE VALUABLE. Woman who are attractive CAN'T be lonely.

OK...that was a PERSONAL insult about someone you know NOTHING about. One more and you will get a short vacation to consider your behavior.

LUCK said:
... Woman who are attractive CAN'T be lonely.

Really? **** i have seen a lot of fake photos then.

I'm using this thread as proof to shove in callie's face when she says she isn't attractive and am gonna be like. "Ha! you are a super model!"

LUCK said:
That is right Vanilla, it is because you realize you can never get hot people to mate with you so you convince yourself that their looks don't matter.

I don't want a "hot" guy. I'm not in high school anymore. I've grown up. Got my big girl panties on.

I too have my big girl panties on. But that's just a comfort thing.... (wary)

Doubt The Rabbit said:
LUCK said:
Callie said:
LUCK said:
That is right Vanilla, it is because you realize you can never get hot people to mate with you so you convince yourself that their looks don't matter.

Um... I could show you all the guys I've dated that are "not so attractive" and then all the guys that are "hot" that I won't even give the time of day to. But well, I suppose I'm probably just ugly to, so that wouldn't matter.

Sour grape syndrome. You "wouldn't give them a time of day" because you know they would reject you. For that reason you have developed a defense mechanism and date only in your league.

I am intrigued.

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what you look like yet, Callie? :p

allanh said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
LUCK said:
Callie said:
LUCK said:

Um... I could show you all the guys I've dated that are "not so attractive" and then all the guys that are "hot" that I won't even give the time of day to. But well, I suppose I'm probably just ugly to, so that wouldn't matter.

Sour grape syndrome. You "wouldn't give them a time of day" because you know they would reject you. For that reason you have developed a defense mechanism and date only in your league.

I am intrigued.

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what you look like yet, Callie? :p

I have pics posted :p

Can you save me the time of searching over thousands of threads by a quick link? :D

EDIT: nvm, found it :)

allanh said:
Can you save me the time of searching over thousands of threads by a quick link? :D

EDIT: nvm, found it :)

And your opinion is...?
Personally, I don't see anything special about myself.

Latest posts

Back