does good looks really matter in making friends and finding love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LUCK said:
so how can you be sure I'm not a ******* supermodel?
Because you are on this FORUM! If you were a supermodel, you would NEVER be lonely, because you could get ANY GUY ON THE PLANET.

Dude. Your face is a sour grape. Callie is hotter than hell, and almost every guy in the forum has expressed wanting to fresia the honeysuckle out of her.
Of course, because lonely guys are desperate and would fresia anything. And she goes to this forum to feed her ego and look at all the lonely guys and how they are white knighting her and wanting to fresia her so she would feel MORE VALUABLE. Woman who are attractive CAN'T be lonely.

Seriously? What a douchey and ignorant thing to say.

First of all, you are operating from the illogical premise that jsut because someone is in a relationship, he/she is not lonely.

FALSE.

Plenty of people are still crushingly lonely even in a marriage or other long-term relationship. Loneliness runs much deeper than just whether or not you have someone to fresia.

Secondly, you make the erroneous conclusion that there is automatically a direct correlation between looks and relationship status.

I know some insanely attractive people who are single. Why? Because others are intimidated by their looks and say honeysuckle like "He/She's out of my league/I don't stand a chance with him/her."

Likewise, I know people who were not blessed by stunning good looks who nevertheless always manage to have a BF/GF.

*sigh*

People.

Looks are just window dressing. The real person is beneath.

Callie said:
IgnoredOne said:
For my next trick, I will teach a woman what it is like to be in labor with a child.

Been there done that :club:

But you've not yet heard a male's uninformed opinion giving you advice about something he'll never have personal knowledge about!

Wait..nevermind the above. :p

IgnoredOne said:
For my next trick, I will teach a woman what it is like to be in labor with a child.

Hah. omg for realz, I snorted water out my nose.

hee

HA HA HA, you say you can be lonely while in a relationship.

Do you know what is loneliness???

LET ME TELL YOU!

24 years without touching a skin of a female is loneliness.

Never having anyone touch you sexually is loneliness.

Not ever being kissed is loneliness.

You don't know NOTHING about loneliness.

I think about suicide EVERY SINGLE DAY.

That is loneliness!

LUCK said:

LET ME TELL YOU!

That is loneliness!

So do the majority of those here. And I can assure you we know what loneliness is. There's a difference between feeling alone and not getting messed.

Perhaps I don't want ANY GUY ON THE PLANET. Perhaps I want a REAL person. Perhaps I am looking for something that very few people have. Perhaps I'm in the wrong place. Perhaps I haven't found a guy that is worth spending my life with. Perhaps I want more than looks.
HA HA HA.

OF COURSE YOU WANT MORE THAN LOOKS.

See, this is what I'm talking about. To get a female, a guy has to not only have good looks but personality as well.

Tons of guys are giving you attention on this forum. They want to love you, they want to be close to you, but you just feed your ego from it and don't give ANY of them a chance. Because you see that they aren't attractive, you don't even give them a chance, despite them being sincere, honest people.

What you are doing is HORRID.

You are just using this forum to feed you ego and make others feel WORSE, because they look at something they will NEVER, EVER have.

Your boyfriend is probably some bad boy with chiseled looks that never even visits forums like these. You just like him because he is HOT.

Callie, you know nothing. You are just doing this all for ATTENTION. You love the attention you get from all the males on this forum.

You don't know nothing about loneliness. When you spend your ALL LIFE having nobody tell you that you are loved, that you are desired, knowing that you are at the bottom of the barrel and nobody cares for you and never will. Seeing all the happy couples and just looking away, wanting it all to go away, because that is the happiness that you will never have.

You don't know how that feels. How it feels to see all the good looking guys get their girlfriends run hands through hair and look at them lovingly, knowing you will NEVER experience this feeling. You will NEVER experience the endorphins in your brain from all the sex and love you get from the partner. Your life is unfulfilled and nobody needs you, just because you were not born the right way.

You know NOTHING about loneliness. Of course, white knights will jump in protecting you because you are a WOMAN. They think they have a shot with you...silly guys, you will be alone forever, just like me...because all of us are ugly.

I want to cut my throat.

LUCK said:
Perhaps I don't want ANY GUY ON THE PLANET. Perhaps I want a REAL person. Perhaps I am looking for something that very few people have. Perhaps I'm in the wrong place. Perhaps I haven't found a guy that is worth spending my life with. Perhaps I want more than looks.
HA HA HA.

See, this is what I'm talking about. To get a female, a guy has to not only have good looks but personality as well.

Tons of guys are giving you attention on this forum. They want to love you, they want to be close to you, but you just feed your ego from it and don't give ANY of them a chance. Because you see that they aren't attractive, you don't even give them a chance, despite them being sincere, honest people.

You are just using this forum to feed you ego and make others feel WORSE, because they look at something they will NEVER, EVER have.

Your boyfriend is probably some bad boy with chiseled looks that never even visits forums like these. You just like him because he is HOT.

I don't think you got the hint earlier. Begone.

LUCK said:
HA HA HA.

You don't have a clue, do you?

LUCK said:
HA HA HA.

OR... maybe it's because I'M ******* MARRIED. WOW!!! HOT **** YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT DID YOU.
Yeah, of course you didn't, cuz you don't ******* know me AT ALL.

And I would give quite a few of the guys on this forum a chance. There are a lot of good people on this forum, and some of them, I've never SEEN before. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, honey.

LUCK said:
HA HA HA.

Callie, you know nothing. You are just doing this all for ATTENTION. You love the attention you get from all the males on this forum.

You don't know nothing about loneliness. When you spend your ALL LIFE having nobody tell you that you are loved, that you are desired, knowing that you are at the bottom of the barrel and nobody cares for you and never will. Seeing all the happy couples and just looking away, wanting it all to go away, because that is the happiness that you will never have.

You don't know how that feels. How it feels to see all the good looking guys get their girlfriends run hands through hair and look at them lovingly, knowing you will NEVER experience this feeling. You will NEVER experience the endorphins in your brain from all the sex and love you get from the partner. Your life is unfulfilled and nobody needs you, just because you were not born the right way.

You know NOTHING about loneliness. Of course, white knights will jump in protecting you because you are a WOMAN. They think they have a shot with you...silly guys, you will be alone forever, just like me...because all of us are ugly.

I want to cut my throat.

So what does that make you, agitated crotch rot? Even if for whatever reason she WAS here to boost her ego, why are YOU here? Go back to crying in your corner.

LUCK said:

LET ME TELL YOU!

That is loneliness!

You've just betrayed your immaturity.

You have no idea how crushingly alone you can be EVEN THOUGH you lie in bed next to someone and even fresia them occasionally. Maybe after you grow up, you'll understand how varied loneliness really is.

Again: Loneliness is about more than whether or not you have someone to touch.

And thoughts of suicide? Gee. How original.

I'm sure you're the first lonely person to say that.

I, for one, am quite happy to boost her ego! Who is with me?!?!

SkuzzieMuff, that is funny. This forum is EXACTLY for people like me. And yet you shun me and praise her WHILE SHE ISN'T LONELY.

God **** it, I told you there will be white knighting and whoala. No, she won't have sex with you.

WOMEN WHO AREN'T SUPER UGLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IT LIKE BEING LONELY.

NO, you aren't lonely because the handsome prince in white Bentley is coming.

No, that is called settling, we all do that.

But what happens when you can't settle, when nobody finds you attractive? Have you ever considered that?

No, because you don't know what loneliness is.

LUCK said:
HA HA HA.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. First of all, I reported you. You're being hurtful and insulting, outside of being a well-rounded asswipe

Second of all, just because some man wants to get into a relationship with a person DOES NOT MEAN that the person owes them ANYTHING. You don't HAVE to date the first goddamn person that comes to you. It takes compatibility on an emotional and mental level. If you can't get that through your thick skin, then you'll never have any luck with relationships, I don't care how many plastic surgeries you get.

It's men like you that validate lesbianism.

LUCK said:

I want to cut my throat.

Actually ask anyone here that knows anything about me. I don't even LIKE attention. And I certainly don't agree with their opinions of the way I look.
And you might wanna shut the fresia up before you go assuming what my life is like. You don't have any ******* clue what I've been through.

LUCK said:
SkuzzieMuff, that is funny. This forum is EXACTLY for people like me. And yet you shun me and praise her WHILE SHE ISN'T LONELY.

God **** it, I told you there will be white knighting and whoala. No, she won't have sex with you.

But what happens when you can't settle, when nobody finds you attractive? Have you ever considered that?

Oh, I get it now.

You're bitter :) Buuhuuuhuuu.

What, did some hot guy take your girlfriend away from you? Wahwahwah.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason women don't like you is because you're such a dick to people?

LUCK said:

Didn't we already figure out you were gay?

Why don't you go suck some dicks man? You'll feel better.

Latest posts

Back