Does it devalue a woman in a mans eye...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dissident said:
EveWasFramed said:
I've sort of chased every guy I've ever been with (chase = make my interest known). Gee...guess that isn't working out so well for me considering I'm single. lol

Overly Attached Girlfriend? :p

Nope - not at all. Im quite independent actually.

Why would it? I think a Woman would be doing a Man a favor by doing that. It does however matter how you come across. I don't think many people like someone who seems desperate.

Naleena said:
Does it take away from a guys interest when a girl is upfront?

One thing to consider is that you are asking a website filled with lonely men, so of course most are going to respond to your question with a resounding "No". What lonely man doesn't want a woman to express her interest in him?

Personally, I would not suddenly lose interest in you because you made the first move. If I did reject you, then I probably lost interest in you as a romantic partner long beforehand, or never had it in the first place.

Men who are used to making the first move, and have a history of success in doing so, may be put off by your move and perceive you as desperate.

I'd welcome it. It's a hell of a lot better than trying to decrypt "signals" ie....eye contact. Plus, I've never been good at being upfront about my feelings for a woman.

Whats so wrong about going up to someone and just telling them you like them (other then most people being shy as hell of course) As Moe said the who reading signals/ playing games thing can just become so annoying.

Latest posts

Back