Domestic Violence?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
As to the OP, I don't understand what you don't get about this. Either you are extremely naive or just plain dumb. Like BJD said, EVERYONE has their breaking point. EVERYONE has at least one thing they can't handle. NO ONE should have to live with domestic violence, whether it be physical or verbal. Unless you've been in that position, you have no **** clue. NO ONE deserves that.

Well said.

+1 Callie

Callie said:
Yeah, it's okay to hit your girl, as long as you don't do it all the time?

WTF.

Unrealistic Callie, that is the way humanity is. We get into conflicts, sometimes we *gasp* hit each other. Leave outside what the crappy legal profession which feels it has the right to cordon certain human behavior off or sanction other behaviors says. Afterall, alot of American ********** gun toting types brag how they would love to shoot any trespasser on their property just because it is legally sanctioned that property trumps life.

Badjedidude said:
Callie said:
As to the OP, I don't understand what you don't get about this. Either you are extremely naive or just plain dumb. Like BJD said, EVERYONE has their breaking point. EVERYONE has at least one thing they can't handle. NO ONE should have to live with domestic violence, whether it be physical or verbal. Unless you've been in that position, you have no **** clue. NO ONE deserves that.

Well said.

+1 Callie

I missed that post by Callie :rolleyes2:

I don't agree that I'm extremely naive or just plain dumb. I see other alternatives, but thank you for the insults (a form of verbal violence, interesting).

A person should not be knocked for trying to understand something. Would you have preferred I just remain in my ignorance of the hows and whys and decide that violence against women is ok? I doubt it, but then again I could be wrong.

That is what I was trying to move past & needed others' POVs to do so.

Think what you wish. I would never regret any attempt to learn on my part. I could also share my own opinions of you based on what you just posted, but I select not to.

Anyway, I got the answers I wished for & I came to the conclusion I needed to.

Thank you again to all who assisted.

But your not a lateral thinker...becuase you threw yogart into the equaltion...

You bacially going around in circles...bascially your getting off to all the response from other people.
Its kind da like a control issue. You feel like your in control of other people..just by dis agreeing to whatever and whatever Bullshilt youll throw into the mix to keep the flame burning..

Most people already know and had reponded to this simular type of threads or behaviors...
In so many ways people are tell you to STFU and fresia your little game. :p

And please dont be doing that bullshit about people dispecting you...and go whinning like a little fucken *****.
Cry me a fucken river...
That Im such an abrasive ******* calling you out on your bullshit. other people
like to add sugar to their version..

see how this honeysuckle gose in circles?.
Its about repectiing women.

Thank you again to all have helped me dissect this issue and understand it better.

Callie said:
Yeah, it's okay to hit your girl, as long as you don't do it all the time?

WTF.

x2

agreed, callie.

that was one of the most retarded statements i've ever read.

I don't think that's what Thrasymachus meant. I think the point was that just because somebody does it once, that doesn't mean it's a normal occurrence.

nerdygirl said:
I don't think that's what Thrasymachus meant. I think the point was that just because somebody does it once, that doesn't mean it's a normal occurrence.

and?

who cares?

he showed extreme rage to do that.

i know. i have dealt with my rage issues.

any man who would do that to a woman is an extreme danger to her.

blackhole said:
nerdygirl said:

and?

who cares?

he showed extreme rage to do that.

i know. i have dealt with my rage issues.

any man who would do that to a woman is an extreme danger to her.

+1

That's kind of like saying its okay to rob someone if its not a normal occurance.

nerdygirl said:

Yes, exactly right.. because people can stop & never do it again. Doesn't make it right... but doesn't make it permanent either.

Sprint said:
Yes, exactly right.. because people can stop & never do it again. Doesn't make it right... but doesn't make it permanent either.

a shark may only bite once.

then again, he may not.

would you swim with him after he took the first limb?

ps - you are trying to sound smart and philosophical in a thread that is about a woman being physically abused. not classy.

blackhole said:
Sprint said:

a shark may only bite once.

then again, he may not.

would you swim with him after he took the first limb?

ps - you are trying to sound smart and philosophical in a thread that is about a woman being physically abused. not classy.

A man is not a shark. A man is a man. A man has free will. Choices are choices.. they can be positive or negative. A shark has an instinctual inclination to "kill" (just get food in its case). A man does not have an instinctual inclination to hit a woman (as far as I know).

ps
I wasn't trying to sound anything. That would be like me saying "you are trying to sound discourteous in a thread that is about a woman being physical abused. not smart".

Verbal abuse is no better than physical... at least IMO.

Sprint said:
A man is not a shark. A man is a man. A man has free will. Choices are choices.. they can be positive or negative. A shark has an instinctual inclination to "kill" (just get food in its case). A man does not have an instinctual inclination to hit a woman (as far as I know).

ps
I wasn't trying to sound anything. That would be like me saying "you are trying to sound discourteous in a thread that is about a woman being physical abused. not smart".

wow, you need to read up if you think that violence isn't instinctive in our species. at that, i walk away, you have shown your true colors. i've watched your type come and go. i know what you want. peace.

blackhole said:
Sprint said:

ps

wow, you need to read up if you think that violence isn't instinctive in our species. at that, i walk away, you have shown your true colors. i've watched your type come and go. i know what you want. peace.

Sad

If anybody so much as laid a finger on me that wasn't loving I'd make sure he lost a lot more than that finger

oopsiedoop said:
If anybody so much as laid a finger on me that wasn't loving I'd make sure he lost a lot more than that finger

You're a **** smart woman.

oopsiedoop said:

I'm not sure that "eye for an eye" is the answer here.

It's one thing to leave a man for abusing you that first time... but it's another thing to take revenge on him by slicing off his weewee for it.

I understand the sentiment, I just don't think that harming a guy in return would solve the situation. If anything, it would probably escalate things to even more dangerous levels.

I was hanging out with a chick tonight.
Shes only 19. If she know the right people..she can be a super model.
Shes very sweet, very funnie and probly
very loving..
Her outter appearance can throw
you off. She looks like an innocent
girl next door. Not tatoos..No body
pericing...Not even rough on the edges.
She even sounds like the sweeties girl youll ever meet.

But heres the thing..
She also capiable of busting a cap in my head.

We actually had a conversation about it.The stuff thats shes done...Her many many wild life experinces.lol

Shes capiable of being a crazy manipuating pyscho woman that will cut your fucken throat and sholve your balls in it. LOL

Latest posts

Back