Guys, unless you are really hot

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, why are men so **** obsessed with thinking women won't like them if they are bald? Men can be very sexy bald. Honestly, some men look better bald. I get that if you go bald before you want to it freaks you out, but get over it, not all women care, sometimes you look better, and most times, you look worse when you try to hold on to whatever hair you have left.

i wouldn't have it any other way. not that it matters with women here. they don't give me time of day either way. I just hate hair. If i ever come across a woman who wants to shave or loses hair i wouldn't even care. Love hairless. lol

i wouldn't have it any other way. not that it matters with women here. they don't give me time of day either way. I just hate hair. If i ever come across a woman who wants to shave or loses hair i wouldn't even care. Love hairless. lol

I'm having a hard time reading you. One minute you post things like you don't care, etc etc, but the next minute you are extremely negative. Do you think it could be your negativity that is turning women off? Seriously, people can sense that, no matter how well you think you hide it.

I'm having a hard time reading you. One minute you post things like you don't care, etc etc, but the next minute you are extremely negative. Do you think it could be your negativity that is turning women off? Seriously, people can sense that, no matter how well you think you hide it.

My negativity is from experience with women not giving me time of day, not looking in my approximate direction, acknowledging my existence by saying hello. They don't even know how positive or negative i am. There's no interaction. I'm not involved with anyone anymore. Yes i have tried and said Hi. Received no response. Zero. Not just one but multiple women around me. I don't show my negativity. First there needs to be some kind of a conversation. I don't care anymore, but i'm still hopeful. I do to them exactly what they do to me. Ignore.

Last edited:
My negativity is from experience with women not giving me time of day, not looking in my approximate direction, acknowledging my existence by saying hello. They don't even know how positive or negative i am. There's no interaction. I'm not involved with anyone anymore. Yes i have tried and said Hi. Received no response. Zero. Not just one but multiple women around me. I don't show my negativity. First there needs to be some kind of a conversation. I don't care anymore, but i'm still hopeful. I do to them exactly what they do to me. Ignore.

That's how all of school - grade school through college - was for me. I didn't exist to women, I was a ghost, or an inanimate object, or just part of the background scenery. Of course, looking back, I see that I didn't help myself either, and how I didn't and why, but that's a long story.

The other thing was, back then, there didn't seem to be a lot of women that had enough in common with me to talk to. And there didn't seem to be a lot of people whose personalities fit in with mine. I remember there being a lot of status-obsessed people around me growing up, and since I didn't have anything that would give me status, that didn't help, and I didn't feel comfortable around those people, like I could be myself with them. They didn't seem nice, warm, friendly, approachable. If you didn't have social status, they were cold to you. So it was the people I was around.

But I started doing better - not dating, but just talking - when I started meeting women with more common interests, and personalities/natures closer to mine.

Maybe it's the women you're around? Like you said, there needs to be a conversation first, so you need people that you have something to talk about with.

I'm not trying to invalidate your experiences or feelings, though. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

No, there doesn't need to be conversation. If you appear unapproachable, you will be unapproachable and I don't care who you are, no one can hide that. Especially when you so readily want to ignore every woman you come across. What I can tell you is that you will never have anything you want if you don't try for it and you've already admitted that you stopped trying.
I don't know exactly where you live, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so in order for me to see any people at all, I have to drive at least 4 miles for a very small town and at least 13 for a bigger small town and I still manage to see people I've never seen before, so I don't really buy that NO woman gives you the time of day, you are likely just so engrossed in your "I gotta ignore everything" phase that you don't even notice. And women can be pretty **** subtle sometimes.

If a woman judges you because you're bald, then don't waste time with her. You can do better.

There are some women who don't like bald men. That's their choice. There are also plenty of women that don't care. Just like there are plenty of men who don't care whether a woman is flat-chested.

One of the most beautiful women I've ever known married a short, fat bald man. They are happy, married for years and have kids. She's pretty dang awesome, but so is he and they are both lucky. She once told me "women menstruate and men go bald, like we can help it."

So don't worry about it.

I've never tried online dating and I don't think I ever will. If I set up an account and got no interest whatsoever, it would leave me feeling much more depressed and disheartened than before.

That's how all of school - grade school through college - was for me. I didn't exist to women, I was a ghost, or an inanimate object, or just part of the background scenery. Of course, looking back, I see that I didn't help myself either, and how I didn't and why, but that's a long story.

The other thing was, back then, there didn't seem to be a lot of women that had enough in common with me to talk to. And there didn't seem to be a lot of people whose personalities fit in with mine. I remember there being a lot of status-obsessed people around me growing up, and since I didn't have anything that would give me status, that didn't help, and I didn't feel comfortable around those people, like I could be myself with them. They didn't seem nice, warm, friendly, approachable. If you didn't have social status, they were cold to you. So it was the people I was around.

But I started doing better - not dating, but just talking - when I started meeting women with more common interests, and personalities/natures closer to mine.

Maybe it's the women you're around? Like you said, there needs to be a conversation first, so you need people that you have something to talk about with.

I'm not trying to invalidate your experiences or feelings, though. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

In my younger years i wasn't one most talked about or popular but i had a few admirers. What can kids admire lol i also "admired" a few but who cares we were kids our actions didn't matter to us back then. In college it was mostly nobody except few. One i couldn't even talk to because different cultures her parents would never allow even friendship but she was so nice. Another one became me short term gf. Then i got discarded like garbage. Until something better came along. Same story not enough in common, different cultures, no status on my end, had some game but not good enough for anything. I tried to be myself but failed. There was nobody around me available.

Yes it's the kind of women that are around me. I'm not attracted to them but i wouldn't mind having a conversation, be friendly, or friends. A lot of hostility, toxicity, hate here. Extremely toxic environment. Nobody ever talks. Nobody says hello. When i say hello first i don't even get a response. Said hi to one neighbor twice. No response. I have one very close to me who i also tried talking to twice and she ignored me like i was invisible. For 15 months. Then something happened and we started talking. She decided to give me time of day when she was in a bad situation and needed help. It backfired hard within two days. She ignored me outside like i activated my invisibility superpower. Then i became visible on and off. Now no contact at all. Doesn't give me time of day. While i was nothing but nice to her. This wears me out, kills me inside every day. I even hinted i liked her and wanted to be friends. She said she doesn't like me. This is what no status gets me here. Nothing. Looks also matter but financial status seems more important. I can't even get respect for being good to someone. I need to keep in mind this is may happen anywhere i go. I'm not conditioned to do exactly the same and ignore those who ignore me. Should one ever give me time of day in the future, i won't know what to. I get nervous.

No, there doesn't need to be conversation. If you appear unapproachable, you will be unapproachable and I don't care who you are, no one can hide that. Especially when you so readily want to ignore every woman you come across. What I can tell you is that you will never have anything you want if you don't try for it and you've already admitted that you stopped trying.
I don't know exactly where you live, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so in order for me to see any people at all, I have to drive at least 4 miles for a very small town and at least 13 for a bigger small town and I still manage to see people I've never seen before, so I don't really buy that NO woman gives you the time of day, you are likely just so engrossed in your "I gotta ignore everything" phase that you don't even notice. And women can be pretty **** subtle sometimes.

I don't appear as anything. They don't appear as anything. I don't want to intentionally go or drive anywhere to meet someone new i don't do that here. I'm in a megapolis overpopulated overdeveloped extremely stressful suburban concrete jungle in nj. Nobody here gives time of day to anyone so it's not just me. It's a cultural thing. When i say hello and multiple individuals don't even look at me, it means something. Some very low quality pothead trash gave me time of day every time, even from a distance, but i don't want to get involved with that kind so i only said hi and kept walking. Others are stuck-up snobs who drive luxury imports and only give time of day to someone in their league or higher. Approchability is not even an issue here because i don't need to talk to them either. One i wanted to like who actually gave me time of day after 15 months and then destroyed me with one cruel text, no longer talks to me and ignores like i'm invisible. I'm not engrossed in anything. It's a reality i need to deal with. My other friendly neighbors older women tell me to ignore and forget. I ignore but i can't forget how i'm being treated like garbage for no reason at all.

Tinder Tinder Tinder, never used Tinder too scared lol but you know something annoying some men do on dating sites is.. they say things like "wow wasn't expecting you to reply". I think a lot of guys don't realise that a lot of the statistics they look up and their mind set make a difference to how they respond to any interest.

Step 1: Listen to this:

[youtube]kWXPRadYytQ[/youtube]

Step 2: Buy a bright red IROC-Z Camaro, take the t-tops off and floor it everywhere you go

Step 3: Start lifting weights religiously

Step 4: Pull into an empty beach parking lot on the way home from the gym at dusk, and do some donuts in your IROC while primally screaming at the moon

Step 5: Women rain from the sky, take your pick!
You forgot Journey. Journey be to honeys like sugar be to flies,brotha.

Few people are going to date someone without physical attraction involved and sadly hair has a huge impact on that. I was balding at 15, it practically ruined my life, being freakishly young, not having the head or facial structure for it either. Older women may not care as much but young women certainly do and that is when someone gains crucial life experience.

Some men can pull off bald, but others need a head of hair to frame their faces. OP you should be looking into travelling abroad and getting a hair transplant in countries like Turkey or Thailand. The procedures have come a long way and are relatively safe now. Don't listen to those who say it doesn't/shouldn't matter. It's your life not theirs, you need to do everything you can to raise your chances before you're a crinkly old guy.

Last edited:
You forgot Journey. Journey be to honeys like sugar be to flies,brotha.

That does it.

I'm legally changing my name to something vaguely Italian, buying a bright red IROC-Z with T-Tops, going to the gym every day, listening to Camaro rock 24/7, and speaking to women in nothing but exaggerations.

Women are scientifically incapable of saying "no" to a man in an IROC, this is a natural law right up there with gravity.
All walls become doors to he who achieves Maximum Guidicity.

New year, new me!

howyoudoin.jpg

Last edited:
Have to say this happens to women also. I go to the store and try to start a conversation but it seems like the first thing he says is oh my wife likes that brand too, ughhhh.

That does it.

I'm legally changing my name to something vaguely Italian, buying a red IROC-Z with t-tops, going to the gym every day, listening to Camaro rock 24/7, and speaking to women in nothing but exaggerations.

Women are scientifically incapable of saying no to a man in an IROC, this is a natural law right up there with gravity.
All walls become doors to he who achieves Maximum Guidicity.

New year, new me!

Latest posts

Back