If your your an average guy, things suck, and theres nothing you can do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael2

Reaction score
We live in a society where women have been built up and men relentlessly torn down. It's gotten so bad women have essentially become untouchable. If they are 300lbs or post provocative pictures of themselves on social media society is not allowed to question them. Instead they are told to accept them.  Meanwhile a guy with a 'dad bod'  is mercilessly trashed. This has led to a spoiled princess syndrome where most women believe they are equal to or better then men at everything.  In their mind this makes men disposable.

Naturally women still desire a degree of male validation but that can easily be found on social media.  This leaves men seeking female validation from women who are his physical and social equal.  But he can't get it because those women get their validation online and don't need to get it from him.

This has given rise to the bitter incel community which is at historic highs.  The common criticism of incels is that these men think they are entitled to sex.  Common critiques are for these men to improve themselves and stop whining.  Such responses are typical misandry you see on a daily basis.  When men have problems, they are simply told to shut up and pull ther boot straps up and deal with it.  

Think for a second that an incel has to endure.  He's constantly told by society and media what a loser he is for not having a girlfriend or sex, not to mention his natural tendencies for wanting love from the opposite sex.  So a significant portion of his self worth is tied up with female validation.   When women, even those equal to him in status and physical looks ignore him because they get their validation from social media, this can be devastating.  It's like an eco system that has been thrown out of balance and because men, not women are getting the raw deal nobody cares.

Women wonder where all the good men have gone when in reality they've set their expectations too high.  They believe, due to the negative portrayal of men in the media and entertainment, and the inflation of their ego by feminism, that they deserve more then they really do.  This leads them to frustration when they can't secure a Chad and only have normies and incels as legitimate options.  This leads the princess to ponder where all the good men went.  

Sometime after 30 when the wall starts to take effect they suddenly find Chads won't even hook up with them for one night.  At this point they either keep up profiles on tinder etc for a steady flow of male validation with no intention of every legitimately responding to the normies and incels, or they become cat ladies because they feel no man is good enough for them.  

As an average guy I wish I could ignore my desire for female validation.  But I can't.  It's in my DNA and constantly being shamed by society and the media for being single and a virgin makes it worse.  

And there's nothing anyone can do about it

Well...I don't get any validation from social media because I'm not on it. I think men expect women to look a certain way because of social media, but we don't look like that. Sorry you fell that men are having a hard time, but I think that is illogical. We are all having a hard time.

Another live one, I see. You need to change your mindset.

The issue is you, not women. Convincing yourself of this conspiracy and being around others who propagate that notion has and will continue to do nothing for you.

I mean, the fact that you're an incel sympathizer...... that about says it all. And I think you're one of them considering you also spam the word "Chad" and "Stacy"; it's literally the only words that enter your brains all day long.

Get away from them and their idiocy. That is the only hope for you, and even then, it's probably too late. You're already buried too deep, I fear.

Bluesunshineday said:
Are you aware that men and women are not that different? We get shamed for being single and not having sex too.

Sadly, this is one thing they will never understand. Women might as well be alien lifeforms to them.

You'll notice they use two words again and again: "Stacy" and "Chad"

Chad: Every guy who can get women (IE, not them)
Stacy: Every woman, and they ALL can't get enough of being used/abused/messed by "Chad", and hate the normal 99% of "nice guys" like them.

IE, total nonsense bullshit.

10 years ago they were called "loveshy", and now it's "incel" (it's literally the dumbest word ever created, if you don't know its meaning: "Involuntarily celibate") and have all found one another thanks to the internet and live in their echo chambers, further reinforcing the notion.

The last thing they needed was to be around more bitter men who only seek to blame women, but once you drink their Kool-Aid, it's pretty much too late. These guys make it their defining trait and don't want to do the work (IE, self-improvement, introspection, not blaming others) that would actually fix their issues.

They ***** and moan loudly, but are the true minority; and at least we know they're the last of their generation and there won't be more of them, at least from their bloodlines.

Not a bad outcome, honestly.

Well...I don't get any validation from social media because I'm not on it. I think men expect women to look a certain way because of social media, but we don't look like that. Sorry you fell that men are having a hard time, but I think that is illogical. We are all having a hard time.

If women aren't getting validation from social media then they get it from thirsty incels who flirt with them indirectly multiple times a month.  

I agree women have issues they have to deal with as well.  But being an average looking guy nowadays is insufferable.  If you don't have 6 pack abs or an aggressive dominating personality your considered inferior, or a beta male.  At work my boss was questioning the masculinity of a male worker because he didn't have a strong handshake

Maybe you could try not thinking you know what women want and think and stop generalizing. That's something you could do....

I have 5 sisters.  I've talked to one about this and she confirmed most women do act and think this way.  My other sisters don't have to talk to me about Stacy, they are Stacy.  They chased ******* Chads relentlessly.   

Unfortunately they hit the wall and Chad is definitely not interested anymore despite their constant pestering of him.  They would rather stay single then settle for someone equal to them physically, unless he is rich.  

Issue is you, not women.

When is the issue ever women?  They are never held accountable.   If a man says on his dating profile he wants a woman with large breasts, then he is a sexist who sees women as objects.  If a woman writes on her dating profile she wants a man at least 6' tall with 6 pack abs she's just describing the guy she wants physically and won't be judged.   

Tell me how much self improvement Chad put in to be so attractive to women?  He lifted some weights?  

What effort are women putting into improving themselves?  Or are they perfect as they are like what feminism wants us to believe? And men are toxic dirty losers who need to shape up to be to worthy of perfect women.

10 years ago they were called "loveshy", and now it's "incel"

The number of men under 30 going without sex has tripled in the last 10 years to record breaking heights

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...rd-high/?utm_term=.50d764f2c767&noredirect=on

What else has risen in the last 10 years?  Social media.

Oh I'm sorry, I was aware your ONE sister knew every women in the world to make that claim.

Personally, I don't need or want this so called "validation" from men. I don't need anyone's validation or approval from anyone but myself. 

Also, I don't base who I am attracted to on looks alone. Personality is far more important to me, as is who the guy is on the inside. Perhaps part of your problem is that you seem all about negativity, whereas "Chad" has confidence and knows how to put a good foot forward.  That said, Chad is likely as ******* and you are all about blaming the world, so I would choose neither of you.

^Confidence is connected to stereotypical notions of masculinity, whether you want to admit that or not, so you're kind of re-enforcing his point (that self-improvement is only expected of men).

I don't really agree with the Chad/Stacey, 80/20 crap, since it's obviously a ridiculous exaggeration, but men are facing a lot of mixed messages lately. On one hand cishet males are 'toxic' with entitlement and a threat to everyone around them. Yet they're still expected to be the initiators, to carry and earn relationships and exemplify stoicism while doing it. It's no wonder socially awkward men become bitter and buy into certain ideas to try to explain it all.

ardour said:
Confidence is often aligned to notions of stereotypically masculinity, whether you want to admit that or not,  so you're kind of re-enforcing his point (that self-improvement is only expected of men).

I don't really agree with the Chad/Stacey, 80/20 crap,  since it's an obviously a ridiculous exaggeration, but men are facing a lot of mixed messages lately. On one hand cishet males  are 'toxic' with entitlement and a threat  to everyone around them. Yet they're still expected to be the initiators, to carry and earn relationships and exemplify stoicism while doing it. It's no wonder  socially awkward men become bitter and buy into certain ideas to try to explain it all.

Self improvement should be used by everyone, male and female.  
But a lot of people confuse confidence with arrogance.  "Chad" has both, confidence gets him in the door, but that confidence is soon revealed to be arrogance.  A lot of people can't tell the difference at first meetings unless it's very obvious. So yeah "Chad" might get more dates, but how successful is he at maintaining those relationships?

As for the second part, there are women who will take the first step.  Maybe you haven't seen them or experienced them, but they are out there.  I have asked men out and wouldn't hesitate to do so again if a guy seemed interesting to me.

Guys have it so hard. Poor guys without abs that are not getting screwed all the time. This is heartbreaking.lol

TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
Confidence is often aligned to notions of stereotypically masculinity, whether you want to admit that or not,  so you're kind of re-enforcing his point (that self-improvement is only expected of men).

I don't really agree with the Chad/Stacey, 80/20 crap,  since it's an obviously a ridiculous exaggeration, but men are facing a lot of mixed messages lately. On one hand cishet males  are 'toxic' with entitlement and a threat  to everyone around them. Yet they're still expected to be the initiators, to carry and earn relationships and exemplify stoicism while doing it. It's no wonder  socially awkward men become bitter and buy into certain ideas to try to explain it all.

Self improvement should be used by everyone, male and female.  
But a lot of people confuse confidence with arrogance.  "Chad" has both, confidence gets him in the door, but that confidence is soon revealed to be arrogance.  A lot of people can't tell the difference at first meetings unless it's very obvious. So yeah "Chad" might get more dates, but how successful is he at maintaining those relationships?

As for the second part, there are women who will take the first step.  Maybe you haven't seen them or experienced them, but they are out there.  I have asked men out and wouldn't hesitate to do so again if a guy seemed interesting to me.

I've talked to far more of these guys than I care to have ever, and believe me when I say they don't believe *any* woman outside their notion of "Stacy" exists at all. Be it what you're describing or literally anything outside what they've decided women are. ALL women are.

Even trying to help them and say there are many types of women, and maybe they're after the wrong types, etc, and even when I say I've lived these experiences too; you only get replies of "Where do these women exist? I want to go there!" or the like.

Even though what I'm describing is 99% of women and they're everywhere. The women who posted in THIS topic are further proof that almost no woman acts like the "Stacy" they've built up in their minds.
But see, it's always outside forces; someone else's fault. It wouldn't matter if they changed location or any other superficial thing they think will help; THEY, with their inane and idiotic mindset are the real turn off, so they'll see it wherever they are, wherever they go, because it's them that is the problem. They just are either so oblivious to notice it, or stubborn. Or both. A nice horrible mixture of delusional and stubborn.

Like I said, good. Women deserve better.

michael2 said:
The number of men under 30 going without sex has tripled in the last 10 years to record breaking heights

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...rd-high/?utm_term=.50d764f2c767&noredirect=on

What else has risen in the last 10 years? Social media.

I will agree on this, albeit partially: social media is fundamentally making people dumber. For sure.

But the fact you view "Men who are still virgins past a certain age" as some sort of outbreak is absolutely hysterical. Maybe when you stop viewing women as solely tools to get your dick wet, you can learn that sex isn't the most important thing ever.
Also, we even have cures for that. It's called a hooker. So either go get laid or shut up already with this incessant whining.

And you really think it's never about blaming women? That's ALL you do. "MEN ARE SUFFERING EVERYWHERE, AND IT'S CUZ WOMEN WON'T GIVE US A CHANCE!" That's all you and your flock parrot nonstop.
(IE, you think you guys are the quintessential "nice guys", but all you really care about is free sex and any woman worth her weight picks up on that right away and rightfully wants no part of you. And then you project your frustrations on them while you deem the guys who aren't socially retarded who can get girls "Chads", from sheer jealousy).

"Stacy" and "Chad"; literally those are the only two words you say all day, I'd wager.

You know, as much as I don't agree with that mindset or the whole incel movement, man makes a sad point. It IS at a historic high. At some point, people with knowledge on human psychology should really, in depth, study the phenomena and figure out exactly what is wrong.
Can we really just casually toss it on social media? Or is there really a much deeper culture problem beneath it? I wonder.

Richard_39 said:
You know, as much as I don't agree with that mindset or the whole incel movement, man makes a sad point. It IS at a historic high. At some point, people with knowledge on human psychology should really, in depth, study the phenomena and figure out exactly what is wrong.
Can we really just casually toss it on social media? Or is there really a much deeper culture problem beneath it? I wonder.

I'd chalk it up that people are maturing at a much slower rate these days for a multitude of reasons (easier lives, less responsibilities, longer lifespans, etc), and sex just happens to be one of the side-effects in that process.

There is no correlation at all to social media; I only said I agreed simply on the basis that the over-reliance and addiction to social media is in fact making people less socially adept, at least impressionistically.

No ONE thing can be at fault to a change in culture.

ardour said:
Celibacy is up by 30% for men in their 20s, compared to 8% for women.

Who... cares?

Again, it's a byproduct with many other factors and causes. God, you and your like-minded pal here really put too much stake into things like sex. Sure do wonder why.... yep...

Didn't I tell you before that it was obvious to women what the only thing you really want out of them is? :rolleyes: 
Thanks for making it even more blatant.

Latest posts

Back