Guys, unless you are really hot

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or,I was always partial to Burt Wangcaster. Because then, you don't have a car, you have a Wangmobile.
😎

Or,I was always partial to Burt Wangcaster. Because then, you don't have a car, you have a Wangmobile.
😎
Aren't all IROC Z drivers called Chad Bromiester or Tod Dudeington. You need to go all out, Dr Dick Schwing Ph.D

Aren't all IROC Z drivers called Chad Bromiester or Tod Dudeington. You need to go all out, Dr Dick Schwing Ph.D
Ah see, I wouldn't know the Chad corelation, see, because I'm from Canada. I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day...😜

IROC Z, EH? Lined in red flannel, smelling of freshly sawn wood and maple syrup. Driven by Burt Buttmonger. Eh!

😎
IROC Z, EH? Lined in red flannel, smelling of freshly sawn wood and maple syrup. Driven by Burt Buttmonger. Eh!

Haha. The Camaro is a wangmobile in a sense, because like I was saying, women are scientifically incapable of refusing the man who drives one. Just look at the picture on the other page, a quick rev and a "How you doin'?", and you can take your pick of any women within visual range. The only downside is all of the panties you will have to regularly clear off your windshield.

But those names aren't Italian enough though. Think more like "Vincenzo Bastardo."

The Chads and Todds, meanwhile, tend to favor BMW's, Porsches, or Corvettes.

As for the doctor thing, Guidos aren't doctors. School is for nerds that like wimpy soft rock, don't lift, don't have any style, and don't know how to party. The lifestyle of Maximum Guidicity is all about lifting, boozing, hair metal, and all things Camaro - there's no time for the books. And no need - for money, wads of big bills just appear in their track-suit pants pockets every day.

Achieving Maximum Guidicity is like hacking the Matrix of life.

Just kidding about all this, by the way. If you happen to be Italian, or a Camaro, please don't take offense. Party on!

Last edited:
I'm going to introduce cynical satire into this thread:

Here's why I don't use that app in the first place:

1.) I don't really value sex, it's just sex to me. I value it, but it's not some coveted holy grail that holds the meaning of life to me. I value sex kind of the way that I value a middle-upper range priced car: It's nice, but is it practical? Is it worth the cost versus going for straight mid tier car and then getting to save a little money back extra? That's about the value that I put on sex.

2.) I kind of need some sort of intellectual property and conversational value in order to keep me interested. I'm wildly creative, so without that I'm just going to get bored, and fast. Now, have you seen Tinder?? That app is so basic of a design it looks like it was made on Windows 3.1 in Netscape Navigator by a 13 year old learning to code for the first time.--There's nothing of intellectual property and value that I'm going to find on something like that.

I'm going to introduce cynical satire into this thread:

Here's why I don't use that app in the first place:

1.) I don't really value sex, it's just sex to me. I value it, but it's not some coveted holy grail that holds the meaning of life to me. I value sex kind of the way that I value a middle-upper range priced car: It's nice, but is it practical? Is it worth the cost versus going for straight mid tier car and then getting to save a little money back extra? That's about the value that I put on sex.

2.) I kind of need some sort of intellectual property and conversational value in order to keep me interested. I'm wildly creative, so without that I'm just going to get bored, and fast. Now, have you seen Tinder?? That app is so basic of a design it looks like it was made on Windows 3.1 in Netscape Navigator by a 13 year old learning to code for the first time.--There's nothing of intellectual property and value that I'm going to find on something like that.
stick to your Mazda and Mondeo, as I have just rear ended a Jaguar... and lost my no claims discount.😆

stick to your Mazda and Mondeo, as I have just rear ended a Jaguar... and lost my no claims discount.😆

I mean, I can't remember a time where I woke up and said to myself
"I think I feel like paying $900+ for a clutch today, and to Hell with the rent, I'll live in my Miata. " 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Latest posts

Back