How do you view tattoos and piercings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
If people want to get tattoos and piercings then that is fine by me. That said, I find piercings anywhere besides the ears unattractive and indicative of an attention whore.

Well I disagree, I am no attention whore.

Ear piercings are nice and belly button piercings are sexy.

Nipple piercings are just horrible. Why would someone harpoon a perfectly good nipple?

I remember french kissing some random girl I hooked up with who had a tongue piercing, this knobbly thing kept massaging my tongue, was strange, I liked it :rolleyes:

Some tattoos are sexy others aren't.

Either way I don't judge people by their tattoos or piercings.

Oh and Saying that piercings anywhere but the ears indicates that a person is an attention whore is ridiculous.

Hoffy said:
Antihero said:
If people want to get tattoos and piercings then that is fine by me. That said, I find piercings anywhere besides the ears unattractive and indicative of an attention whore.

I'm sure you're not, it is just I have had bad experiences in the past and I tend to generalize sometimes.

Hoffy said:
Antihero said:

Yeah, I disagree too. I wasn't going to comment on that, but a lot of people seem to have that mentality... Considering I don't even have my piercings in anymore, I couldn't be an attention whore with them.

By the way, Hoffy, does the place you go to do body piercings?

People get tattoos and piercings for the same reason as others wear clothes of a certain colour, make-up and use fancy signatures on forums - They want to express themselves and perhaps attract attention. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it. Of course anything can be taken too far.

There's a few in mind that take it too far in my opinion. Kind of funny though.

funny-dumb-tattoo-5.jpg

cow-butt-tattoo-lg.jpg

monkey-butt-tattoo.jpg

funny-dumb-tattoo-12.png

Then why get a piece of metal through part of your body if you don't want people to take notice? It just screams "Hey!! Look at me!! I'm different!!" It just seems drastic to me, and void of artistic merit.

But this is all, like, my opinion.

Why? Because you want it. Just like how you pick what you want to eat or drink, or what you want to wear, or what music you listen to.

VanillaCreme said:
Hoffy said:
Antihero said:

Yeah, I disagree too. I wasn't going to comment on that, but a lot of people seem to have that mentality... Considering I don't even have my piercings in anymore, I couldn't be an attention whore with them.

By the way, Hoffy, does the place you go to do body piercings?

Yes they do.

those tattoos make me want to vomit. @_@

I think people sometimes get nipple piercings because it makes their nipples more sensitive to stimulation. :)

SophiaGrace said:

I think people sometimes get nipple piercings because it makes their nipples more sensitive to stimulation. :)

Yeah I guess, but when I see that a womans nipple has got a piercing I don't really want to 'stimulate' with it anymore. I tend to end up 'stimulating' the other one :/

Pezza said:
SophiaGrace said:

Yeah I guess, but when I see that a womans nipple has got a piercing I don't really want to 'stimulate' with it anymore. I tend to end up 'stimulating' the other one :/

and if they both have them? :D

SophiaGrace said:
Pezza said:
SophiaGrace said:

Then I'd have to go down south ;)

Pezza said:
SophiaGrace said:
Pezza said:
SophiaGrace said:

Then I'd have to go down south ;)

:D

I'd never get a piercing or a tattoo. Don't see the point in 'em, really. They do make some members of the opposite sex a tad more interestin looking, the whole 'punk culture' thing, but meh.

Latest posts

Back