How do you view tattoos and piercings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people can definitely take it waaaaaay too far...

dumb_tattoo03b4c3_hk6ja_15992.jpg

I liked them when they were unpopular and only punks would wear them.

Now that everyone's pierced it's meaning has transformed... unless you take it too far like the dude up there, you are not any diferent than the rest...

I like them but not a lot, and I don't like them on myself therefore I don't have any tatoo/piercing.

I'm thinking about getting one on my chest small though. I want the green mushroom from super Mario lol

1350808_f520.jpg

I would beat the honeysuckle outta this guy trying to kill that thing. Just saying. :club:

FieryDamsel said:
I like them. I have my nose pierced (just a small stud).

Love your avi, I want my lip done, but not sure if I have the lips for it.

Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:

Thanks :D I have wanted my lip done too, but I haven't had the guts lol. The thought of getting an oral piercing makes me shudder! I don't think you need to have the 'right' lips for it! I think you should go for it.
I've considered almost every piercing out there haha, but I don't want to be so covered it's distracting like another poster said. And I love dangly earrings and necklaces, too, so I'm aware of having too much sparkly metal going on!:p

FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:

Thanks :D I have wanted my lip done too, but I haven't had the guts lol. The thought of getting an oral piercing makes me shudder! I don't think you need to have the 'right' lips for it! I think you should go for it.
I've considered almost every piercing out there haha, but I don't want to be so covered it's distracting like another poster said. And I love dangly earrings and necklaces, too, so I'm aware of having too much sparkly metal going on!:p

Hmm, I just might have to :p My tongue didn't hurt at all, but lips are so sensitive.

Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:

Hmm, I just might have to :p My tongue didn't hurt at all, but lips are so sensitive.

Tongue! Now there's a piercing I've been wanting for ages but WAY too scared to get lol! :p

FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:

Tongue! Now there's a piercing I've been wanting for ages but WAY too scared to get lol! :p

Don't be scared, there aren't any nerves where it goes. I remember sticking my tongue out and closing my eyes. I kept waiting for the pain and the dude goes you're all done. I didn't even know he had done it. I love mine!

Sci-Fi said:
Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...

lmao, I 'm not gonna write what I want to :p

Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:

Don't be scared, there aren't any nerves where it goes. I remember sticking my tongue out and closing my eyes. I kept waiting for the pain and the dude goes you're all done. I didn't even know he had done it. I love mine!

Really? Wow, I imagine it being extremely painful lol, how was the healing? I've read it heals really bad. Hmm, back to considering it :D

I was thinking about septum piercings earlier. Don't think I could pull that off.:p

FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:
Hoffy said:
FieryDamsel said:

Really? Wow, I imagine it being extremely painful lol, how was the healing? I've read it heals really bad. Hmm, back to considering it :D

I was thinking about septum piercings earlier. Don't think I could pull that off.:p

Well that night my tongue was a bit swollen and I couldn't eat right, but the next day it had gone down and after some practice I could eat just fine. Now I don't even realize I have it. I've had it for 11 years now. I couldn't to a septum piercing although they look cool. I have my nose done and love it! I use to wear a stud, but went to a hoop and now I can't go back :p

Hoffy, I wish I could be that way. Piercings don't seem to want to heal right on me for a while. Although I learned that when I just left them alone, they healed faster. When I stopped using that stuff they give you, mine turned out better.

Latest posts

Back