im naturally ugly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hideus

Reaction score
I am an extremely unattractive man

I'm considering plastic surgery as it seems to be the only viable option

some comments over the years that people have made to me that I've remembered in detail are

"your ugly"

"do you model"

"why are you so ugly"

"he is so ugly"

"I felt bad for your ugly ass"

"you need surgery"

someone else said "even surgery wouldn't fix that"

"he's the kind of person you look at and it makes you feel better about yourself"

I said "its hot in here" someone said "its definitely not you"

"your disgusting"

"you look different"

a good friend of mine that I knew for years said "you can't get any girl you want as your not as good looking kid"

I hooked up with a girl years ago out of the blue and told my best friend and he didn’t believe me, he said "your not that kind of guy"

this is all true, no exaggeration but theres a whole other side where people have said I looked good which I presume they have to be lying

comments like

"you look good"

"your lookin good"

"you’re a good looking guy"

"you don't have a bad face"

and also rare times where decent looking girls gave me smiles and seemed interested

so I don't know where I truly stand but I believe im below average. im the kind of ugly that when you see me you want to look away. I don't look THAT bad in pictures however, but side views from looking at mirrors where I can see how i really look to other people in the real world is hideus. some people stare at me, some don't. I'm normal in most other ways, it's just my face. at the same time I have no real facial deformities. I look worse in real life than pictures, my side view is terrible and from the front I don’t look symmetrical and it appears my overall profile and just the way my bone and face is structured that makes me naturally ugly. I have no idea if plastic surgery would work for me as it seems I would need a whole new face.

I keep a strict healthy life style but I still cant look not ugly no matter what. nice haircut, white teeth, expensive clothes, nice shoes, stand up straight, smile, makes no difference. im naturally unattractive, and I can't accept looking the way I do. what can I do, is there any hope for me? please don't say you cant be that ugly or its just in your head as i really am ugly and barely want to leave my house to get groceries

Its dosnt matter what other people say to you.. Other dudes just toltd whatever
thet fresia their opinions are. Then you
ran with it. In a way you got programmed becuase you believed it.

UIts kind of rooted itself in your subconsiouse mind.. I got learn how to
let go of those old ideas and unworkable beliefs....

Im asian.. I grow up in the USA. Biggotry and racisiam exist. I got bullied.. Called names. and all kinds of put down...
Not good eoungh. Aint white enough.
not smart enough. Not rich rich enough....etc..ect..etc.

honeysuckle. Theres even people on this site that tells me..I cant do this or that...
Its wrong...Millions of messed ressons
theyll throw at me of why Im so fucken
wrong and shouldnt breathe....

The facts remains....I still get beutiful
white chicks. Some are sweeter than others..but Theres always a pretty woman thats attracted to me
and I get laid all the time...

I just dont give a fresia. What people say and think about me anymore.

Theres a pic of me N a hawt white chick.
with big ass titays and a booty ious ass and body on page 386 in the let see ur face thread in the general section...
She fucks me in more ways than one.lol

Beauty and the beast:p

hideus said:
I keep a strict healthy life style but I still cant look not ugly no matter what. nice haircut, white teeth, expensive clothes, nice shoes, stand up straight, smile, makes no difference. im naturally unattractive, and I can't accept looking the way I do. what can I do, is there any hope for me? please don't say you cant be that ugly or its just in your head as i really am ugly and barely want to leave my house to get groceries

How old are you?

Just looking different or even a bit 'ugly' doesn't make you a total outcast. There are plenty of examples of people who weren't attractive who did well in life.

The people who made the ugly comments are bullies. Do you really think you're ugly or have you now just taken on the bullies' opinions as your own?

Teresa

Sounds like they need some brain surgery. >: D

I wouldn't worry about it. Even if you really are ugly, I've seen some highly unattractive people who are extremely popular.

Wow you seem to hang around with some really crappy people. Dude you need new friends, SERIOUSLY!!!!!! ALso being ugly could be a plus with the ladies if you didn't notice, Just keep a smile on your face and a good attitude and all of a sudden your not ugly but adorable with the girls, I see it all the time. Its you thats draggin you down to the ground and the people you hang around putting you down too. Just don't let it get to you, don't mind their ignorant comments. You be you and be happy, your personality will shine and someone will take notice of you.

don't let people like those get u down too much and i also think u really nid new friends..friends that will stick wid u and like u for who you are..
im really not sure if i manage to get the message right since im not that good at english..but i tried:D

-im new here btw:D

I had to make a new account as i lost my old one. I'm 25 now. the comments that those people made and i posted were from years and years ago. I don't think they were total bullies per say cause some of them still considered me as a friend. I think i look OK in pictures, however in a real world side view as in when im in my bathroom and i can see my face through peripheral vision from the mirror it looks somewhat uglyish and that’s my own opinion. after I see my self in that view my self esteem drops even more as I know that’s how other people see me
and even if i thought i wasn't ugly ( which I don't ) why would it matter if everyone else thinks that i am ugly?

I think you need to reconsider those you call those friends because they sound like awful people. Even with certain friends who give you hard time don't even go this far or try to make you feel bad.

I don't think you should get surgery. I think you need to work on how you see yourself and stop caring what others think.. When I was in middle school I got picked on a lot because of my nose.. to the point where I would sit in class and cover it up. I contemplated plastic surgery to correct this huge thing growing in the middle of my face. Then I actually started looking at other peoples noses and you know what.. mine was fine. I've learned to love it and now I wouldn't change it for the world. Nobody is as ugly as they think they are.. and you are your worse critic. Stay strong ^_^

You shouldn't let what other's say bother you, or change your image of yourself.
How did you feel about yourself before you heard these comments? If you felt good and confident, then you should resume those thoughts. I know it wouldn't be an overnight change, but you could practice. As silly as it sounds, looking in the mirror and saying positive things about yourself can actually help over time.
Don't let bullies change you. Don't give them the upper hand. Prove to them that what they say cannot harm you and show them that on the inside AND the outside, you are the attractive man.
I wish you the best of luck.
You are not hideous. You are beautiful, handsome, attractive, whatever it is- That is you. Delete the words, ugly, hideous, fugy, ect. Those words are just words, they do not make you who you are. YOU make you who you are.

I'm so sorry these other people were so mean! :( what people have said to you and what actually is the truth, that you are a human just like everyone else. and you are unique and beautiful. I know the world can be mean, but i think it can be so very cruel, but I'm not here for them, I'm here for me...and they can live their lives unaware...but I can live life thinking we are human, rare, and it's my right as much as anyone's to feel good, to feel content and comfortable, to be liked and loved and not judged by my skin. You can get past this and people who don't see the true you...well, they just don't see it and that's their problem. I don't know if this helps... :( Take care! :)

Too bad he did not return. I would like to tell him that there are some people who seem very ugly to some people and very attractive to others. I can even think of some actors with such faces.

nerdygirl said:
Too bad he did not return. I would like to tell him that there are some people who seem very ugly to some people and very attractive to others. I can even think of some actors with such faces.

This is true.

Also, "natural looks" don't really matter when you get to know someone from my experience (anyone has the capacity to be extremely attractive if they are confident and easy to get on with).

Plus people are insecure/jealous dicks, especially in high/secondary school years (my country we call it secondary anyway :p ) and will pick on people for pretty much no reason at all.

TheSolitaryMan said:
nerdygirl said:

This is true.

Also, "natural looks" don't really matter when you get to know someone from my experience (anyone has the capacity to be extremely attractive if they are confident and easy to get on with).

Plus people are insecure/jealous dicks, especially in high/secondary school years (my country we call it secondary anyway :p ) and will pick on people for pretty much no reason at all.

Also, th' more ye like somebody, th' more comely he or she be. Beauty in th' eye 'o th' beholder 'n all 'o that

Every Person have some good quality in his, so everyone special,
do not think about this you are ugly i think, think you are unique and
you are best, you can do everything, you prove it.

Have you had self esteem issues due to people saying that you are "ugly" Find one thing that you like about your features and write 10 reasons why you like that particular feature and continue to recite that in your mind on a daily basis. Hopefully this will help you change your mindset and you can stop caring about what people think about your looks. I know that it is easier said than done, but give it a try it may work for you. I hope it helps. :)

Latest posts

Back