Is getting to 24 with no female input whatsoever something to boast about?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
No kiss, no date, no hand holding, nothing?

Is it something to feel honoured about? I mean, there can't be many people in this situation at this age.

Is it something I should brag about to people or maybe not so much?

Maybe I'm just sick of being ashamed of it and wanna look for a different slant on things.

There are more people than you think who are in the same situation. I wouldn't see it as anything to boast about or to not boast about. Does it really matter?

Wouldnt really go about bragging about it imo. either it is something to be ashamed of or something not important. If the latter than bragging about it would be the same as bragging about something not important like saying youve never bought a #4 pencil in your life. No one would care.

CAS said:
No kiss, no date, no hand holding, nothing?

Is it something to feel honoured about? I mean, there can't be many people in this situation at this age.

Is it something I should brag about to people or maybe not so much?

Maybe I'm just sick of being ashamed of it and wanna look for a different slant on things.

Sort of the same boat here and what you're talking about is more common than you think. I don't like talking about it to people I know but honestly, I can say it here because... no one knows me. :p

I too have never really done any of that. Never had a girlfriend, never been kissed, never had sex etc. I've been on dates with girls before but... well, unfortunately for me those never worked out. :(

I can understand your frustration if you are feeling that way, because I certainly did (and still do). However, you don't have to be ashamed... this scenario is more common than you think. At the same time though... I wouldn't exactly run around and tell people "iRL" about it. :p

There are definitely more people around than you think with this issue. Lots are on this forum! The fact is, it's much more desirable to lie about your experience with women in public, so there's no telling how many men are in the same place as you.

In fact, when I've told people that I'm still a virgin I tend to get a look of something almost like admiration - as if they themselves wish they'd waited a bit longer or for someone more special, or until they could more keenly appreciate it. At any rate you aren't alone and it's nothing to be ashamed of (although it's easier to say that than to avoid feeling ashamed).

Personally I would not lie about it in public... A situation has arisen before for me where some random guy was chatting to some friends of mine and he asked us all one by one if we were virgins (strange thing to ask I know lol cant remember why that topic arose) but ofc I just said yes because it is the truth. Infact I think it is sort of funny because I find alot of people are almost shocked at the fact that I have never had a gf and never had sex or even kissed a girl.

I am 25 and have never been hugged, kissed, had sex... I have never even touched a girl and I mean that literally. Not the slightest glance, no interest whatsoever. There is nothing to brag about being in this situation... If anything it is the complete opposite. Obviously females simply do not find me attractive in any way and I am terrible... TERRIBLE! at approaching women so the only way is if a nice woman approached me.

Lot's of people say there are alot of people out there who have never experienced these things aswell but that is by farrrrrr a minority of people.

In my honest opinion, I don't think it would be something to brag about. People would either not care or think you're odd for bragging about it.

I've been without a woman in my life for 99% of my life

It's actually quite the oppisote of bragging for me but it's something we should try to avoid being ashamed of as well

From reading alot on here we are not alone

I'm 29, and other than hand holding...nothing.

I guess that's why my dreams are always so randy, lol. But seriously, all it means is that you're lonely.

It's nothing to brag about....

But when you go around saying dudes like me that's been getting
laid for 99% of my life are duches bags.

And you're fucken experts on women and how you ought to fucken treat
women...
How in the fresia do you even know. Become an expert on how to treat women,
be in a relationships if you havnt been with 1...is just totally fucken odd to me? :p
Then you wanna give advice on the matter....WTF???lmao

I hear what you say you WOULD do...
But you have never did what you WOULD do.lmao
So..if I take your advice of what you say you would do...Thats like me living out your fucken fantacy..

But here's the deal...
My fucken wildest fantacy are totally out of this world becuase Ive done things I would do.:p

dream on.lol

But you can take Qs from the experts..experts on relationships
and how to treat women...such as Dr. Phil.
The SOB cheated on his wife.hahahahaaaaaa

I bragged about it until I got to 35 years old and decided it was time to go out and find someone.
Unfortunately women at this age enjoy bragging about not dating anyone anymore.

I sometime's wonder if there has ever been a female who has thought of me with lust... That would be an interesting one to know. :p

It's certainly nothing to brag about it. Just like inexperience or gaps in your resume hurt you in the career world. Women will wonder what's wrong with you that you haven't had a relationship yet.

ShybutHi said:
I sometime's wonder if there has ever been a female who has thought of me with lust... That would be an interesting one to know. :p

To be honest man, probably... you would be surprised.

Latest posts

Back