men are better at sex than women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, lets settle this once and for all.

In the name of science I will have sex with 100 women just to see who's best.

I know, I know, <sigh>, the things I do for science.

Edward W said:
Look, lets settle this once and for all.

In the name of science I will have sex with 100 women just to see who's best.

I know, I know, <sigh>, the things I do for science.

I hear someone calling you, Edward. Wait.. who's.. hey, it's your wife. Uh-oh...

^ Do you think she'll not understand the sacrifice I'm making just to expand human knowledge.

<slap!>

Hmmm, apparently not.

Not really sure we are comparing appkes to apples. To say you are better at sex than women ...doesn't that mean you are better at pleasing men then they are?

I like to hand out a questionnaire after sex. A surprising number of women don't fill out the surveys about me, even though I fill one out about them. I have discovered that I score "Meets or exceeds expectations" in all areas except "foreplay duration" and "tenderness", and I score very unsatisfactory in "post-coital cuddling" (in fairness, that is only because I use that as survey time). In contrast, the scores of the women in all 14 areas plot fairly smooth bell curves in each area.

Anyone else use a similar survey with results that might help answer this question?

theraab said:
I like to hand out a questionnaire after sex. A surprising number of women don't fill out the surveys about me, even though I fill one out about them. I have discovered that I score "Meets or exceeds expectations" in all areas except "foreplay duration" and "tenderness", and I score very unsatisfactory in "post-coital cuddling" (in fairness, that is only because I use that as survey time). In contrast, the scores of the women in all 14 areas plot fairly smooth bell curves in each area.

Anyone else use a similar survey with results that might help answer this question?

Lol...my wife would love it if i gave her a survey afterward and I would lmao watching her get upset when I don't read it.

What the fresia is this honeysuckle about "better?"

Maybe men and women should just focus on pleasing each other and enjoying sex together.

Who gives a flying fresia (no pun intended) who's "better?"

Badjedidude said:

Maybe men and women should just focus on pleasing each other and enjoying sex together.

Can't agree more. As long as both parties are satisfied.

Women are probably indifferent much of the time and see sex as more of a symbolic thing.

honest... the sight of naked guys is disgusting. Maybe they have to be "better" to compensate.

I don't know how women can stand it.

Yeah, naked guys don't do anything for me.

But, then again, some guys are bi-sexual. Don't understand that, either, but to each his/her own.

Badjedidude said:

Agreed.
Now, women, come to me.

Smokey said:
Like the old saying goes, those who talk about it most, get it least.

That's not necessarily true.

I'd amend that to say:

"Those who brag about it the loudest get it the least."

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about sex. It's a fascinating, enjoyable thing. And guys and girls talk about sex quite a bit in social groups; it's only natural to do so. I think that saying only applies to those who seriously go out of their way to convince everyone that they're having all sorts of crazy sex with an unbelievably large amount of people or something.

rdor said:
Women are probably indifferent much of the time and see sex as more of a symbolic thing.

honest... the sight of naked guys is disgusting. Maybe they have to be "better" to compensate.

I don't know how women can stand it.

This has to be a troll... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back