Men, please cut your nails...(and women too - depending on orientation)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
Also women/men, watch the teeth.

LMAO!!

So true. Wait...we're thinking the same thing here right? Chewing on each others fingers nails?

This has got to be an urban myth.

I'm most certainly no expert on female anatomy, but surely you'd be in absolute agony if someone shredded your stuff up...? I can't see how you could walk around for ages not feeling any sort of pain.

This is one of many reasons massage therapists are great lovers. We tend to keep our nails trimmed and clean. We wash our hands frequently and often use hand sanitizer.

SophiaGrace said:
Also, women who mastrubate should cut their nails as well. :p

Hmmm...

TropicalStarfish said:
longest-fingernails-world.jpg

lol

"This has got to be an urban myth.

I'm most certainly no expert on female anatomy, but surely you'd be in absolute agony if someone shredded your stuff up...? I can't see how you could walk around for ages not feeling any sort of pain."

I agree, no way could that be a real story. If there had been such extensive damage, she would have been bleeding like crazy, and so, SO sore. There is NO way someone could go a month with a nasty, puss dripping infected, shredded vagina and still be able to walk. THe take home point is a good one for sure though.

You'd be surprised at the things you don't feel when you're drunk.
There have been some mornings my entire body looked as if it had been used as a piñata from the night before.

Luckily I'm not the party/clubbing type, so I never ran the risk of having my lady bits looking like it had been introduced to a cheese grater.

Yeah but you FELT sore the next day when you were sober right? There is NO way someone could have their insides shredded, and get grossly infected, and not be so so incredibly sore. Even after having normal rough sex, the vajayjay is feeling it the next day, and there is no shredding happening. I mean, I just cant imagine, ugh, ick.

True!

... Ugh. I don't even want to think about it. God, I can only imagine the horrific things gynecologists have to look forward to.

Ouchhhh, the cheese grater comment made me cringe! ****, that would hurt so much... XD

I'm kinda glad I've never been drunk, you certainly hear a bunch of horror stories. I might try being a little bit tipsy soon though, perhaps it would allow me to shrug off some of my rather strict inhibitions!

I have to say, lady areas sound a lot more complicated and scary than man zones. I'm sort of glad I'm male :p

Clean and short nails FTW.

Whenever my man-piece attends to his hands, it makes me fancy him a lot :p

/weird.

Latest posts

Back