need male view on looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i have question 1st do men like tomboys who like getting dirty like sports ,but not in to make up or hair .like wearing men boots ,jeans, military clothes and combat boots no make up no hair style dirty clothes.not so girly or not catty or not bitchy or not stuck up ,not full of themselves

or women who are extreme girly girly in to sexy dresses and revealing clothes and high heel ,tight tops and bikinis being skinny with pretty face and not in to any real actives as such constantly acting sexy and flirty the type of go over being full of themselves and think they can any man they want with touch of catty,stuck up is that appealing to men these type of women Hollywood actress type

do men treat tomboy type female like one lads treated like one of the lads more less invisible in sex appeal ,men speak and act like there one of the boys not realise females not males because they look like one of the lads drinks like lad, act one of the lads ,

its general question aim at no one just wondering to myself its honest question.i don't mean keep annoying people with my questions that might stupid to some people not to me because i don't know much about men

sorry if i get people nerves .

Hmm...is there a middle option? If I had to choose the one then I’d go for the tomboy, providing she doesn’t act like a lout (like most ladettes in the UK) then I’d much prefer someone down to earth who I can have fun with over someone who needs waiting on hand and foot. I’ve dated more than my fair share of princess types and it gets boring fast. Too much bullshit and melodrama.

Looks wise, a tough one, I’d prefer tomboys for the most part but then I do like a lady to look feminine. Not to the point where she’s wearing high heels or fake nails but just feminine enough that I find her attractive if that makes sense. I don’t want to fee like I’m dating my twin brother I guess!

Sorry if that sounds sexist, at the end of the day I’d go for the personality so even if she were a girly girl, providing we get along and make each other happy then it’s all good.

unlucky in life said:
i have question 1st do men like tomboys who like getting dirty like sports ,but not in to make up or hair .like wearing men boots ,jeans, military clothes and combat boots no make up no hair style dirty clothes.not so girly or not catty or not bitchy or not stuck up ,not full of themselves

or women who are extreme girly girly in to sexy dresses and revealing clothes and high heel ,tight tops and bikinis being skinny with pretty face and not in to any real actives as such constantly acting sexy and flirty the type of go over being full of themselves and think they can any man they want with touch of catty,stuck up is that appealing to men these type of women Hollywood actress type

do men treat tomboy type female like one lads treated like one of the lads more less invisible in sex appeal ,men speak and act like there one of the boys not realise females not males because they look like one of the lads drinks like lad, act one of the lads ,

its general question aim at no one just wondering to myself its honest question.i don't mean keep annoying people with my questions that might stupid to some people not to me because i don't know much about men

sorry if i get people nerves .

......You left out the middle 'type' if that's what you wanna call it....
Tomboi yet sexy feminine, feisty, yet calm, naturally beautiful (no need for make-up) confident strong, yet fragile flower like, sweet, and bad ass at the same time...... you get my point right?
This is me, and I wear it proudly.

In between. The whole tomboy thing is reserved for naturally attractive pretty girls. If they dress and look like a guy they might think you are gay. At the same time I don't know many guys who enjoy the super girly catty type girls.

This is just a view on looks. Not the whole picture. Some guys will be into it but the majority probably wouldn't view that as attractive.

Lost Drifter said:
Hmm...is there a middle option? If I had to choose the one then I’d go for the tomboy, providing she doesn’t act like a lout (like most ladettes in the UK) then I’d much prefer someone down to earth who I can have fun with over someone who needs waiting on hand and foot. I’ve dated more than my fair share of princess types and it gets boring fast. Too much bullshit and melodrama.

Looks wise, a tough one, I’d prefer tomboys for the most part but then I do like a lady to look feminine. Not to the point where she’s wearing high heels or fake nails but just feminine enough that I find her attractive if that makes sense. I don’t want to fee like I’m dating my twin brother I guess!

Sorry if that sounds sexist, at the end of the day I’d go for the personality so even if she were a girly girl, providing we get along and make each other happy then it’s all good.
Hehe! we hit the submit button at the same time! (:)

It depends on the person really , some men like tomgirls and others will hate them because they don't see a woman fit to act like a man. I myself like women who don't act girly or wear make up 24/7 and I was always into women who wear more rugged clothes. Overall I like a natural woman who doesn't give a crap what every one on a mile radius thinks of their new purse and such also the ones who talk all day about their looks , cosmetics etc .....just no , from the start you know you don't have what to talk about with those.
I don't know about other men but I treat people the way they show they want to , so yeah if you'd be more boy-ish and like to be treated as such then by all means lets be bros.

Personally I like a girl to be strong in character (talkative, easy going, yet with opinions and stances of her own on things), but still feminine and not really "boyish".

Though it's hard to define "boyish". I think it's actually really cool if a girl can enjoy both typical male and female hobbies, but I prefer girls to look girly and wear feminine clothes I guess. So it's more an appearance thing.

For example, I love long hair on girls but really short or "dude-ish" hair is a real turn-off.

At the same time, I personally can't stand sort of "bimbo style" girls who like to do the whole "not too bright" act (or maybe some of them actually are that shallow!) because they think it's attractive. It really isn't in my view :\

In terms of clothing I find most attractive on girls, at formal events I like long and intricate dresses, heeled shoes (though crazily high heels look a bit weird/trashy). More casually: jeans, long socks, medium length boots or "normal" shoes, most types of quality jacket/trousers in general. Not a huge fan of skirts for some reason, especially not the tiny varieties, urgh!

I'm really not incredibly picky about how a girl dresses or looks really, I just prefer ladies to look like ladies and not off-duty male dock workers! ;)

Also, while all guys vary, I prefer a girl who doesn't show off her body really blatantly. Girls can look very appealing indeed with simple modest clothes, I think low cleavage lines and things look a bit cheap and self-conscious, makes me feel a little put off.

Though I'm pretty sure all girls look better without clothing entirely, but I've not yet been able to judge that first hand! *Blush* :D

Hope that answered some of your questions. Every guy is different though.

some men go for a certain type, others dont.
i can be atracted to all types as long as theyre clean and smell nice :p

if she`s a nice person and we get along it doesnt really matter what type of girl she is.

I would be way more comfortable with a tomboy female.
The girlie-girl look pisses me off way too much. Very much a turn off for me.

The more "normal" clothing the better. The less clothing they have on the more of a turn-off it is for me.
(Normal would be things like pants and shirt. Dresses and skirts just make women look way too unintelligent.)

TheSolitaryMan said:
Personally I like a girl to be strong in character (talkative, easy going, yet with opinions and stances of her own on things), but still feminine and not really "boyish".

Though it's hard to define "boyish". I think it's actually really cool if a girl can enjoy both typical male and female hobbies, but I prefer girls to look girly and wear feminine clothes I guess. So it's more an appearance thing.

For example, I love long hair on girls but really short or "dude-ish" hair is a real turn-off.

At the same time, I personally can't stand sort of "bimbo style" girls who like to do the whole "not too bright" act (or maybe some of them actually are that shallow!) because they think it's attractive. It really isn't in my view :\

In terms of clothing I find most attractive on girls, at formal events I like long and intricate dresses, heeled shoes (though crazily high heels look a bit weird/trashy). More casually: jeans, long socks, medium length boots or "normal" shoes, most types of quality jacket/trousers in general. Not a huge fan of skirts for some reason, especially not the tiny varieties, urgh!

I'm really not incredibly picky about how a girl dresses or looks really, I just prefer ladies to look like ladies and not off-duty male dock workers! ;)

Also, while all guys vary, I prefer a girl who doesn't show off her body really blatantly. Girls can look very appealing indeed with simple modest clothes, I think low cleavage lines and things look a bit cheap and self-conscious, makes me feel a little put off.

Though I'm pretty sure all girls look better without clothing entirely, but I've not yet been able to judge that first hand! *Blush* :D

Hope that answered some of your questions. Every guy is different though.

so how this tomboy by day and hottie by night out high heels the works how about that would for guy

i was thinking more dressing for events

i was asked by boss to dress smart casual i don't what that is smart causal is smart dress or casual .

i know yee hate mention actress they only example like men love the likes of this actress men love her .
tell me what think do you think i should act like this .
tell me what think her face and personality is this good example to follow

paulo said:

if she`s a nice person and we get along it doesnt really matter what type of girl she is.

there another certain so how woman suppose know what type he like
there one guy he only likes and date models normal women don't even get considered at all.

Looks are not too important for me.
Its still nice if they look nice but if they are willing to share themselves, their reality, with mine then why bother with looks?
I like you, you like me ... why throw that away because you aren't 'my type'?

unlucky in life said:
paulo said:

there another certain so how woman suppose know what type he like
there one guy he only likes and date models normal women don't even get considered at all.

you wont know what a man likes until you get to know him or ask him.
there is no easy way of spotting that you dont know about.

The simple truth is that different people prefer certain things and you really can not pigeonhole it.

Personally, for me, the way a person looks is last on my list because the emotional, spiritual, mental, psychological, and intellectual bond is more important for a long lasting relationship - lust fades quickly in any relationship.

Between asking if it is as good for NLP and you AND you offering for her to handle your gear stick, you two need to get a room ASAP!!! :D

Handling the Gear Stick Reference Link

Lost Drifter said:
Nolife Princess said:
Hehe! we hit the submit button at the same time! (:)
Was it as good for you as it was for me? :D

excited.gif

i was hoping adding my clothes dress and high heels when i have some money improve how i look for my job being feminine attarctive
is part of the job .but i don't look good in dress because my legs are thick i don't know to walk in heel
i don't know how apply make up properly when i do apply it i look like clown ! or drag queen
also like treat nice for change instead if being constantly abused by males

but i also like wearing boots jeans and having my hair in pony tail

blackdot said:
Normal would be things like pants and shirt. Dresses and skirts just make women look way too unintelligent.

Well that's sort of a ******* stupid opinion.

Unless you're talking about SLUTTY dresses and mini-skirts.

Sunday dresses/formal dresses and knee-length skirts have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence... and I'm not sure how that would make a woman seem or appear less intelligent.

Perhaps you'd care to explain?

Latest posts

Back