Nerd crush, anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zooey Deschanel in Yes Man after this scene:

[youtube]3DbaJgSkDVg[/youtube]

Not any recent ones, but yeah! Movies? Hm. I'll admit to having had a crush on (new) Spock from the recent Star Trek movie and to a crush on the Joker from Dark Knight. And for anime, I'll admit to a crush on Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha.

eris said:
Oh, and I just realized the main charachter of The Last Airbender is a little kid.

I dont have a crush on a little kid.

I have a crush on this guy

jackson-rathbone-2.jpg

If any of you know him hook me up k

:)

That guy also appears in Twilight movies as one of the main characters.
In this picture he looks like a charismatic tough fellow with the extra bonus to his testosterone levels that being a Twilight vampire usually gives:cool:

tumblr_krucwqnQvl1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

BUT after seeing this picture I began to see him in a different new light. I don't want to ruin your pleasant fantasies but I think you should know about the sexual identity and preferences of the guy you love.

Here:
jasperangry.jpg

Now I'd like to think he is being raped, as I'm a guy with good intentions, but his arm that grabs the other guy passionately says otherwise.
I'm really sorry. :(:D

^^^ Yeah, I know he was in the Twilight movies, but for some reason I dont think he was as hot in them. I think its the hair.

And he isnt gay, lol, he talks about having a crush on Ashley Green all the time.

but I really wouldnt care if he was. there are TONS of hot gay guys out there

That pic with Kellan Lutz arm around him is from the movie New Moon, he was going to kill someone and Kellan was stopping him :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to officially change my answer...

While Jackson Rathbone is the hottest guy EVER TO WALK THE EARTH, I would bang a lot of guys in that movie...

Kellan Lutz, Robert Pattinson, Peter Facinelli, Cam Gigandet ....

Id do them all at the same time.

The nastiest honeysuckle you could possible imagine.

Jackson-Rathbone-Jasper-Hale-shirtless-ashley-and-jackson-9932714-560-369.jpg

Just look at the pretty peice of meat.

My husband always asks " Why do you keep watching Twilight over and over? "

I tell him " I like the story, dear"

If he only knew....

Moaninglonewolf said:
Do you or have you ever had a crush on a fictional character in your life? Like movie, anime or even computer game characters.

Absolutely! I remember years back, I had a crush on 2 game characters. For some reason I found them charming in how they acted. First one was Iris from megaman x 4, and Aroma from monster ranchers advance.

Aroma
images

Iris
Megaman+X4-+Iris.gif

I used to have a pedo crush/infatuation on Noah Ringer, the main char from The Last Airbender. (yeah a short one...like 10 days or so lol)

When I was young like 17-20, I used to have a huge major crush on both Neji and Naruto from the Naruto series. I really enjoyed those fictional crushes as there were plenty of fanfics for me to indulge in my own fantasies.

Snickers said:
When I was young like 17-20, I used to have a huge major crush on both Neji and Naruto from the Naruto series. I really enjoyed those fictional crushes as there were plenty of fanfics for me to indulge in my own fantasies.

LEMONS FTW!:D

When I was 15, I used to have a crush on Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion:
asuka31.jpg

The main guy in that anime was a 14 year-old guy with a personality very similar to mine. He was lonely, asocial, introverted, without self-confidence and he also had a crush on this girl, so I could relate to him perfectly. Which is why I read so many fanfics progressing these guys' relationship further(to the point of them doing indecent things together:p) all the while dreaming myself in that boy's shoes

Hi-
Does every George Clooney character from ER onward count? No?
Ok, well, when I was about 12 I went to Marine World in Ohio with my family. I got a brochure for the park that showed a guy in a wetsuit posing with a whale. I kept the brochure on my nightstand and wanted to meet this guy so bad. He just looked so friendly and in my mind, he was a prince. *sigh* I wonder where he is today. :)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Hi-
Does every George Clooney character from ER onward count?

Yes.

Oh, except for his character in that awful movie he did with Catherine Zeta-Jones, Intolerable Cruelty. They got the title right. it It was intolerable. And cruel.

I get crushes so easily...

It takes very little encouragement to get me to like you.

So the amount of crushes I have had on actual people that I have actually talked to is too high to count.

but as for imaginary ( yes, I said imaginary. Prove to me they exist) people I have a few others than just Jackson Rathbone.

Brian Molko. one of he most beautiful men to ever exist

Brian+Molko.jpg

Ville Valo - yes his band sucks, what a pity

Ville_Valo04.jpeg

And I used to have a crush on Scott Weiland, but old heroin-face looks about 50 now.

Remeber kids, dont do drugs.

Because you will go from hot to butterface in about 2 years

Latest posts

Back