Not man enough?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I choose to stay single. Not because I won’t risk my life for my family, but because I would be the only one doing it. I believe I’m more valuable than that.
I think this makes sense why be with someone you wouldn't protect? Never made sense to me

Is it okay to be disgusted by men that act too feminine?
It's OK to be disgusted by anything that disgusts you.
They're your feelings and you are entitled to them.
There are MANY things that disgust me.
And if I listed a few of them here, I am CERTAIN that some people here would be disgusted by me and what I find disgusting.
And I am totally fine with that.

It's OK to be disgusted by anything that disgusts you.
They're your feelings and you are entitled to them.
There are MANY things that disgust me.
And if I listed a few of them here, I am CERTAIN that some people here would be disgusted by me and what I find disgusting.
And I am totally fine with that.
Do you ever feel disgusted by your own views? I don't particularly but sometimes I feel embarrassed because I know my views arent accepted at all. There is no live and let live when it comes to my feelings

Society it too whimpy these days, no wonder crooks just do whatever they want. The point being, if you just freeze up or run off like a scaredy cat without thinking of your partner first, then you ARE worthless.
Here's short story about the ONLY TIME I have ever carried a girl's purse.
We were walking to a late dinner reservation in Center City Philadelphia around 9 PM.
Philadelphia get bad after dark these days.
Lots of roving bands of trouble makers. They close the ATM vestibules at 5 PM.
Anyways it was a 8 bloock walk from the Hotel to the Restaurant, and I am a walker, so we walked.
Well...there was a whole lot of rowdy troublemakers in that 8 blocks.
She got scared (and I was very wary too) and locked arms with me and asked me to hold her big, expensive LV bag, as it would have been easy for one of the "youths" to grab it and run. So I did. Holding a purse? Yeah kinda feminine. But I think it was the prudent thing to do in that situation. And yes, if things got hairy, I would have physically protected her. Anyways we had a great steak & seafood dinner and then I called an Uber to get back to the hotel.

P.S.
This was the same girl that refused to pick me up from the hospital after surgery on my leg...

Do you ever feel disgusted by your own views? I don't particularly but sometimes I feel embarrassed because I know my views arent accepted at all. There is no live and let live when it comes to my feelings
I never feel disgusted or embarrassed about my views, but I will at times choose to be silent about them in certain situations due to the nutty world we live in, with all the doxing and extremists dishing out their sick retribution.

I never feel disgusted or embarrassed about my views, but I will at times choose to be silent about them in certain situations due to the nutty world we live in, with all the doxing and extremists dishing out their sick retribution.
Yeah thats true ! I dont talk about certain things for that reason too. Shame people dont believe in freedom of speech and expression. The new way to debate is just to cancel.

I’m the opposite. I find feminine expressions in a man very attractive and appealing. Doesn’t bother me in the slighest. What I do find unattractive is overt displays of masculinity - things like aggressive, loud talking, the ‘strutting’ kind of walk that some men have or an arrogant air.

No man is man enough, until the electric jar opener is broken and the pickle jar is sealed too tightly. 🤪😂
Pff.
Electric jar opener...
I prop the jar between my butt cheeks and flex. Takes two seconds to get it open.
Then again, I'm oozing masculinity so much, my chest hairs grew individual mustaches. One of them's even named himself El Heffe.
😉

I’m the opposite. I find feminine expressions in a man very attractive and appealing. Doesn’t bother me in the slighest. What I do find unattractive is overt displays of masculinity - things like aggressive, loud talking, the ‘strutting’ kind of walk that some men have or an arrogant air.
Out of curiosity, do you think you could you adapt to finding over displays of masculinity attractive? 😅

Latest posts

Back