online dating sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whispers said:
putter65 said:
The woman is russian. On her profile it said she lived in my country. I have noticed her advert seems to have gone now !
She has sent me a few really nice emails and 3 photo's. She looks really nice. Her emails are really sweet.

It all seems too good to be true !

Be cautious, theres scammers. A freind of mine sent money to a woman so she could come and see him...lol, he never heard from her since, she probably makes a living like that.

i would never send money, it all sounded too good to be true though

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao....never send money....especially if she tells you
Shes a nurse and in her profile it say making 50k.lmao

Its easy to till scammers by the way i communicate.lmao

her advert disapearing was one sign. And her emails were too nice. She didn't want to know what I looked like. She kept sending photo's of herself. she's gone quiet now.

Frankly it astonishes me that people are taken in by that kind of thing.

What makes me :( is the fact that I can't say I'm surprised people DO that kind of thing to each other. That says a lot about my views of the human race, I guess.

AskingtheEarth said:
Frankly it astonishes me that people are taken in by that kind of thing.

What makes me :( is the fact that I can't say I'm surprised people DO that kind of thing to each other. That says a lot about my views of the human race, I guess.

also sad that the only woman on there interested was someone who was trying to con me.

I got another email and photo.

She is from Russia. Her photo is a bit racy !

I frickin´LOVE online dating sites! The amount of insane and hilarious profiles are endless! Hours of entertainment, people! HOURS. :D

I frickin´LOVE online dating sites! The amount of insane and hilarious profiles are endless! Hours of entertainment, people! HOURS. :D

On the topic of online dating: I've received 555 messages in total over a period of 4.7 months now, and they haven't really amounted to much. Haha, I suck. :/

@putter65, If it makes you feel slightly better, you would probably find that an alarmingly high number of the 'women' on there were actually confidence tricksters. So the odds of finding a real woman interested are probably quite slim to start with.

I have tried online dating sites in the past, although always found them a complete waste of time. But then again, all I want is to find new friends, so you could say that an online dating site was the wrong place to look in the first place! Always get very few responses, and the majority of contacts that I did make were either looking for quick sex or were attached and looking for an affair. I'm also probably the only person in the known universe who was able to complete the questionnaire on eHarmony and be told that there was absolutely no-one on their site who would be a suitable match for me.

In the end I decided to adopt the same stance toward e-dating as I have toward relationships - avoid them entirely!

I have alot of respect for men who have never had much luck, who in the end choose to avoid relationships. It's a tough move to make, but it's one of the best ways to revolt against the fundamental injustices going on. Me, it didn't matter if I was looking for a relationship or friends, I never got a single message over a 6 month-1 year time span. It was as if I wasn't even signed up to the site in the first place. You know there is a reason why some dating sites require men to pay a fee and women use it free right? That's because dating is rigged against the male gender. And of course, it's the same with telephone personals, newspaper ads, PUA (which was created for the male gender). There is no female PUA because.................you know why.

firebird85 said:
I have alot of respect for men who have never had much luck, who in the end choose to avoid relationships. It's a tough move to make, but it's one of the best ways to revolt against the fundamental injustices going on. Me, it didn't matter if I was looking for a relationship or friends, I never got a single message over a 6 month-1 year time span. It was as if I wasn't even signed up to the site in the first place. You know there is a reason why some dating sites require men to pay a fee and women use it free right? That's because dating is rigged against the male gender. And of course, it's the same with telephone personals, newspaper ads, PUA (which was created for the male gender). There is no female PUA because.................you know why.

Ive had a message from another russian woman.

All of my other messages are stock ones that the women are sending to everybody.

I will make a PUA for girls!

Lesson 1: flash boobs.
Lesson 2: repeat til a man wants to have sex w/ you.

You are done congratulations!!! *hands diploma*

That's it.

firebird85 said:
I can't mention why, but it should be obvious to people.

What do you mean ovious?
And cant you mention it?
I wanna know
The world ought to know...
Cause people are telling me i missing something
When it comes to dealing with women.

Felix said:
I will make a PUA for girls!

Lesson 1: flash boobs.
Lesson 2: repeat til a man wants to have sex w/ you.

You are done congratulations!!! *hands diploma*

That's it.

No.....Felix.
You never ever show or flash...its like a msgic
Show..its like an illusion.
Its a given men wanna have sex aready.
Gotta get the men to lay down serious hard
Cash. None of that nickle and dime bullshit either.
Im talking about emptying bank accounts,
A penthouse in NyC, life time flyers milage,
Pawning babies.lmao
Make the sons of bitches begging for more...

firebird85 said:
The answer to that is considered "woman hating" so I can't say it.

what????
How can you wanna fresia women and hate them
At the sametime?

putter65 said:
I look on them every now and again. I do a search and look at the women. Every woman - I think 'she wouldn't be interested in me' - I go down the list until it ends.

I do this every 3 months or so.

well I have sent quite alot of messages now.

None of the english women have answered. Not even a thanks but no thanks.

I am not going to spend anymore money on it.

I am in contact (e mail) with 2 russian women. They send really nice emails and photo's. It's the complete opposite to the english women.

It may be a scam, I am curious to see how it pans out. I have read about english men getting scammed by russian women in the papers.

One of them seems extremely nice to be honest. If she is genuine that it will be quite nice to have a pen pal (an old term !).

Russian women :O

I'd be extra careful.

@Felix - Excellent idea! Take note females. I'm sure it works all the time. :p

Latest posts

Back