online dating sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LC, you can love someone even though you haven't messed them. Not everything is about sex babe.

Hoffy said:
LC, you can love someone even though you haven't messed them. Not everything is about sex babe.

That's becuase you're not Russian.:D

Yeah...I guess it aint all about sex.
You gatta cook, clean and pick up after my ass too:p
As for romance...I'm cool, not too picky or demanding...U can just use my shoe string as an outfit.lol
For intertainment...Im easy going like that too...we can tie you up with my other shoe string.

Lonesome Crow said:
Hoffy said:

As for romance...I'm cool, not too picky or demanding...U can just use my shoe string as an outfit.lol
For intertainment...Im easy going like that too...we can tie you up with my other shoe string.

That's not exactly what I meant either...

Hoffy said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Hoffy said:

For entertainment...Im easy going like that too...we can tie you up with my other shoe string.

That's not exactly what I meant either...

K....I'll let you have the plastic card for Wal mart??? :)
For religion...I promise I'll pray to you on every full moon?lol

firebird85 said:
That's not just limited to online. That's how it is in real life as well.

You write messages to girls offline? Yeah I don't think that works too well, talking to them might work better. :)

How am I supposed to do that when my life is destroyed thanks to this society and girls act like *offensive word removed*

You have been told repeatedly about this kind of behavior and using that kind of word is completely and utterly inappropriate.

I meant to say@the original poster, I recently had some loathsome little twat try and fleece me by sending me an email with a few photos of some beguilingly gorgeous 20 something Russian beauty and asking me to email back as 'she' was so interested. So I did purely for shits and giggles plus I wanted to see how long I could string THEM along before it became blatantly obvious that I realised what their game was. I loved how besides the appalling grammar and spelling which would then mysteriously be ok for a bit before lapsing back again, was that this girl kept asking me for photos (which I uploaded a few old ones of me and my friends) and would then ask again in the next email?!

Anyways, after the 3rd email I got completely ******* bored and pissed off with resorting to this charade for some kind of sad kicks, so I promptly just sent back an email with nothing but this link:

http://www.russian-dating-scams.com/scams/classification.htm

Strangely enough, I never heard a peep again.........

So yeah kids, if anyone here is being harangued by some scam artist vermin from Russia or similar, just send 'em that link and tell them that Uncle Stevey sent you.

And tell them "ебать с вами вырожденных отморозков" which is Russian for "fresia off you degenerate scumbag"

If I had to advise anyone interested in using an online dating website, I'd say never pay for a service. There are free dating sites which may not be as good as the known sites you need to pay for, but they can work with a little time and effort. You just have to deal with the strange people on them.

If you're looking to meet someone new or give your confidence a boost, the last thing you need is to have your money and emotions toyed with. Having either your money or emotions toyed with alone is bad enough. I would also say that there is no need to stick only to dating websites. Like in the real world, you can meet anyone, anywhere online.

I've not had many relationships in my life. The one I remember the most was the one where I met my now ex girlfriend randomly by chance on a website. I was on a site called JapanGuide. On this site people could post 1 Ad at a time offering to teach a language and/or ask to be taught a language. I originally posted saying I'd like to learn Japanese and that I could teach English. But then my now ex girlfriend got in touch offering to teach French and it all went from there. You can meet anyone anywhere as long as you make your presence known~

kinzeUK said:
I meant to say@the original poster, I recently had some loathsome little twat try and fleece me by sending me an email with a few photos of some beguilingly gorgeous 20 something Russian beauty and asking me to email back as 'she' was so interested. So I did purely for shits and giggles plus I wanted to see how long I could string THEM along before it became blatantly obvious that I realised what their game was. I loved how besides the appalling grammar and spelling which would then mysteriously be ok for a bit before lapsing back again, was that this girl kept asking me for photos (which I uploaded a few old ones of me and my friends) and would then ask again in the next email?!

Anyways, after the 3rd email I got completely ******* bored and pissed off with resorting to this charade for some kind of sad kicks, so I promptly just sent back an email with nothing but this link:

So yeah kids, if anyone here is being harangued by some scam artist vermin from Russia or similar, just send 'em that link and tell them that Uncle Stevey sent you.

And tell them "ебать с вами вырожденных отморозков" which is Russian for "fresia off you degenerate scumbag"

I am begininng to think this Russian lady is genuine. Or there is a chance she could be. She hasn't asked for money yet. She is visiting me in the next month or so. I've not spoken to her on the phone yet which is a bit suspicious. In her second to last email she mentioned going into a travel agency and getting the ball rolling on passports, checking prices etc. I was expecting her letter yesterday to say she didn't have the money to visit and could I help. But it didn't, she said she had the flu and didn't venture out. This made me think if it is a con she would be getting impatient now and be asking for travel money.

Regarding her 'falling in love' with me. Nothing surprizes me about women. Maybe she likes my letters ? Maybe she likes my outlook on life ? Maybe to her looks are not that important ?

We will see.

putter65 said:
kinzeUK said:

I am begininng to think this Russian lady is genuine. Or there is a chance she could be. She hasn't asked for money yet. She is visiting me in the next month or so. I've not spoken to her on the phone yet which is a bit suspicious. In her second to last email she mentioned going into a travel agency and getting the ball rolling on passports, checking prices etc. I was expecting her letter yesterday to say she didn't have the money to visit and could I help. But it didn't, she said she had the flu and didn't venture out. This made me think if it is a con she would be getting impatient now and be asking for travel money.

Regarding her 'falling in love' with me. Nothing surprizes me about women. Maybe she likes my letters ? Maybe she likes my outlook on life ? Maybe to her looks are not that important ?

We will see.

She asked for the travel money. I haven't answered. I won't again, not that daft.

I've had quite a year really with women. First I got this crush on a woman who was rumoured to be getting shagged by the boss of my workplace. Then I met this nutter online who was seriously crazy. Then I went out with this woman from rumania who faked an holiday to be with another bloke. After her I 'meet' a russian scammer who claims to love me even though she doesn't know what I look like. What next ? lol

That sucks, but I'm sure deep down you knew she had to be. I still say screw online dating sites. Most of the people on there have fake pics, fake stats, fake everything. I won't say meeting a decent person online will never happen as I have, but it wasn't on a dating site. Maybe you should try just getting to know someone on forums you visit, that way you know they have common intrest.

The site I joined was £20 a month. Seemed full of russian scammers. No interest whatsoever from normal people. I cancelled a few days ago. I won't bother again.

I sent a letter to the russian saying I would come and see her not the other way round. I've not heard anything from her since.

When it started I was 1% genuine, 99% con. As it went along it did get to 50% either way. I was making plans, telling my Mam stuff. I did think this honeysuckle was actually happening. I was always waiting for the red flag email asking for money. I'm glad I didn't spend a penny on her, I spent £40 on the dating site which proved a waste of money. She looked nice from the photo's and sounded nice but i think it was probably someone else writing the emails. The russian who rang me up was probably some random woman used to make it more authentic. I thought it was odd when she rang me at 6.30pm my time. She was 5 hours ahead and said she never had a phone so she would use the post office. So she was ringing me from a post office at 11.30pm ? Don't think so !

I told people at work and it was mostly a funny story to tell people to cheer them up. They all cracked up when I said I was going around the shops looking at double beds !

It's sad that no genuine women are interested from the dating site. At the best I exchanged 3 or 4 messages with one woman who played a bit of golf. But she lost interest.

It was addictive receiving emails though and I did find myself waiting for them to come.

I also beeen on several date sites and i even meet some girls and had sex with some of em..but today its like hitting you self with a hammer every day, because the girls gets like 20 mails and what not every day, sp they can choose and dump anyone they want. thats how ugly date sites has become. In the start when that was new it was all romantic and exiting to try.

I deleted all my profiles and throw away that hammer ;)
I feeel better today

putter65 said:
I sent a letter to the russian saying I would come and see her not the other way round. I've not heard anything from her since.

When it started I was 1% genuine, 99% con. As it went along it did get to 50% either way. I was making plans, telling my Mam stuff. I did think this honeysuckle was actually happening. I was always waiting for the red flag email asking for money. I'm glad I didn't spend a penny on her, I spent £40 on the dating site which proved a waste of money. She looked nice from the photo's and sounded nice but i think it was probably someone else writing the emails. The russian who rang me up was probably some random woman used to make it more authentic. I thought it was odd when she rang me at 6.30pm my time. She was 5 hours ahead and said she never had a phone so she would use the post office. So she was ringing me from a post office at 11.30pm ? Don't think so !

I told people at work and it was mostly a funny story to tell people to cheer them up. They all cracked up when I said I was going around the shops looking at double beds !

It's sad that no genuine women are interested from the dating site. At the best I exchanged 3 or 4 messages with one woman who played a bit of golf. But she lost interest.

It was addictive receiving emails though and I did find myself waiting for them to come.

I really do feel for you, mate. I can also relate as you probably realise to at least some of your story (certainly the part about waiting for replies, even though I knew deep down in my heart that this just couldn't be genuine).

One of the laundry list of things I HATE about depression, is its ability to rob you of even seemingly 'normal' intelligence. One feels progressively dumber as time goes on. I realise there is a technical reason for this as far as the brain goes, but still. Doesn't help matters.

And to anyone else who might be in this sort of position or think they might, flash that link I put up@russian scammers dating site. They'll soon get the idea.

People can be real ******* parasites

:(

kinzeUK said:
putter65 said:

I really do feel for you, mate. I can also relate as you probably realise to at least some of your story (certainly the part about waiting for replies, even though I knew deep down in my heart that this just couldn't be genuine).

One of the laundry list of things I HATE about depression, is its ability to rob you of even seemingly 'normal' intelligence. One feels progressively dumber as time goes on. I realise there is a technical reason for this as far as the brain goes, but still. Doesn't help matters.

And to anyone else who might be in this sort of position or think they might, flash that link I put up@russian scammers dating site. They'll soon get the idea.

People can be real ******* parasites

:(

well I've cut to the chase and asked for her full name and address. I said I wanted to send her some flowers.

I said to her in a letter that if she couldn't come and see me, I would go and see her in Russia. I didn't think I would hear from her again but I did and she sort of agreed to it. I have gone back to the possibility that she may be genuine. (Only about 5% !)

Psycrow said:
I also beeen on several date sites and i even meet some girls and had sex with some of em..but today its like hitting you self with a hammer every day, because the girls gets like 20 mails and what not every day, sp they can choose and dump anyone they want. thats how ugly date sites has become. In the start when that was new it was all romantic and exiting to try.

I feeel better today

20 mails a day???
I barely get any!!!
Unless you are chasing the supermodel girls which obviously, would get the most male attention.
I know plenty of ordinary normal girls that get nada because guys are too busy chasing stereotypical beauties.

Stars said:
Psycrow said:

I feeel better today

20 mails a day???
I barely get any!!!
Unless you are chasing the supermodel girls which obviously, would get the most male attention.
I know plenty of ordinary normal girls that get nada because guys are too busy chasing stereotypical beauties.

this dating site is full of women saying 'they don't get any interest from men' - yet no woman is has shown interest in my messages. Doesn't make any sense !

I haven't gotten a single message from a woman on a dating site! All I hear are excuses like "You're not part of the site" and "You didn't make a profile" and garbage like "This is a tech support forum, not a dating site" like, what the fresia? Total bullshit I tell you.

I blame women.

Latest posts

Back