Post one thing that is bothering you right now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to buy a new hard drive. It used to be so easy. I just searched for new drives of a certain size and then buy one at a low price. But, that no longer works. Apparently MOST of the hard drives on Ebay are used even though they are listed as remanufactured, renewed, etc, etc, etc, and yes, even new. So, I emailed a couple of the users with new drives at great prices and asked if they were really new. They said they got them in bulk from China and as far as they know they are new. However, china just zeros out the SMART area of the drive to make them appear new. China even removes and glues on new stickers to change the brand of the used drives. So, you think you are getting a Seagate when in fact you are getting a Windong or some other drive. So, I think the only sure way is to pay top dollar and get the drives directly from the manufacturer. Blaaaaaaa. I miss the old honest Internet. Ha! ha!

The guy that starts and runs his old diesel powered military vehicles every morning between 4:30am and 5:30am. They have no emissions controls on them and he's got them running rich. A very stinky black cloud of nastiness hangs over our homes for a good couple hours. The vehicles are very loud too. The people that live next door to him must hate his guts. It's like an alarm clock for them.

I am indecisive. And it turns into me feeling uncertain about things I don't need to feel uncertain about.

^ Maybe if you moved to a more compatible area you would be happy being dull. Ha! ha!

iu

Latest posts

Back