shallow men and young women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
hello i am 30 years old i am 5ft 2" Irish, fat and not attractive looking ,i am shy and quiet i am always getting rejected my entire life by guys alot are players and rest just not interested in me at all being pure and saying cruel things . they guys who have rejected me all have some one but i end on my own permanently with no hope of finding any one at this stage my life .
those guys seem to like good looking fit young women in there teens and 20s where does that leave me i have never had boyfriend and i never got 1st kiss i don't even know how .guys mostly hate and rejected me leave me n my own . now i have no where to go i have no luck with guys .guys who rejected me have lots .
most guy i end up liking are players its not like do it intentionly .
some guys have experience with women .i have none.i am beginng to think .i was never meant to be loved or have love

they guys i read are guys in 40s dating women in there 20s.
what chance have i got none.

psychologist told i should being single forever take it as fact of life i am always going to be on my for rest of my lfe accept it .i don't want i am tired be rejcted and single my entire no matter what i do i rejected no matter what guy what colour or nationality i still get rejected

my 1st cousin he had 10 girls my other female cousin 15 boydfreinds
we same age and me ZERO :( :( :(

no one can tell me what i am doing wrong why this happen to me constanly over and over it like i am cursed to end old grey haired wrinkled woman who have had boyfriend .like they said to me at school 15 years ago they seem to right every i am just not accept just not no matter what i do .i hate shallow guys they make me very vicious and very very angry

Congratulations, this thread is a vast improvement over the other threads you used to make :)

I shall definitely reply to it later for you.

I can relate and feel your pain, although I have been in relationships. I went from being considered attractive to being considered less attractive. Even when I was considered attractive, it was hard for me to gain and keep a mans attention. Every relationship I have been in there has always been another woman that the man desired. It would have almost been better if I never had those relationships, because it really ate away at my confidence over the years. I do think there is someone for everyone and looks isn't going to prevent you from finding that. There are a lot of picky and judgmental people in the world, but there are a lot of good people too. They are just harder to find. Love will find its way for you, but only if you let it in. Work on your confidence first and then work on meeting people. :)

unlucky in life said:
....no one can tell me what i am doing wrong why this happen to me ...

That can be a big puzzle and i am afraid that i do not know the answer either.

Do you get the chance to be around people much? You are on a farm so i don't know how much that limits your social interactions to family members. It would just seem that the more people you meet, the better the chance of running across someone who may be interested in what you offer as a person.

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
....no one can tell me what i am doing wrong why this happen to me ...

That can be a big puzzle and i am afraid that i do not know the answer either.

Do you get the chance to be around people much? You are on a farm so i don't know how much that limits your social interactions to family members. It would just seem that the more people you meet, the better the chance of running across someone who may be interested in what you offer as a person.
may be i should like psychlogist said accept it that's no body wants me .taken it as fact of life . its seem no matter who i go to no body can help me it makes me really sad and angry other people take it for granted to me i,d be very lucky how i ended up this problem no body can help me years and rejection no answer to my pain the
i male idiot psycloist said i was the problem and not the guys i meet who are cruel player and guys hate i am the problem .

some people find it all the time take it for granted and it really not fair so not fair . they actual take it for granted like players take it for granted

unlucky in life said:
psychologist told i should being single forever take it as fact of life i am always going to be on my for rest of my lfe accept it .

I'm sorry, did you just say a PSYCHOLOGIST told you that??? I would recommend finding someone else to talk to... that's kinda messed up...

unlucky in life said:
no one can tell me what i am doing wrong why this happen to me constanly over and over it like i am cursed to end old grey haired wrinkled woman who have had boyfriend .like they said to me at school 15 years ago they seem to right every i am just not accept just not no matter what i do .i hate shallow guys they make me very vicious and very very angry

Work on yourself

Stop focusing on what other people are doing and do something for YOURSELF

Stop obsessing about other people's lives

If you don't like being overweight, do something about it

LISTEN to people

Stop being a hypocrite, you hate shallow guys, yet they are the only guys I've ever heard you say you were interested in. THAT makes you kinda shallow too.

Seriously, look at yourself and what you are doing, how is any of it constructive and how is it ever going to help you in the long run?

oh and one more thing.... HEAR what people tell you when you ask for help/advice

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
psychologist told i should being single forever take it as fact of life i am always going to be on my for rest of my lfe accept it .

I'm sorry, did you just say a PSYCHOLOGIST told you that??? I would recommend finding someone else to talk to... that's kinda messed up...

unlucky in life said:

Work on yourself

LISTEN to people

Stop being a hypocrite, you hate shallow guys, yet they are the only guys I've ever heard you say you were interested in. THAT makes you kinda shallow too.

Seriously, look at yourself and what you are doing, how is any of it constructive and how is it ever going to help you in the long run?

oh and one more thing.... HEAR what people tell you when you ask for help/advice

well one male psyclogist siad i was the problems not guys that were cruel and rejection i was the fault of it. so they were right i was wrong.
after that i don't know what to think.life hard beside so called qualified psyclogist to say i was problem and not guys who were cruel and rejected they never even gave me chance not one .i feel worse for it .
that i am the problem another one said i should accept being on own and rejected as fact of life and to accept it

unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:

unlucky in life said:

Work on yourself

LISTEN to people

well one male psyclogist siad i was the problems not guys that were cruel and rejection i was the fault of it. so they were right i was wrong.
after that i don't know what to think.life hard beside so called qualified psyclogist to say i was problem and not guys who were cruel and rejected they never even gave me chance not one .i feel worse for it .
that i am the problem another one said i should accept being on own and rejected as fact of life and to accept it

Well, it's more on you than them, because you're the one obsessing over it. BUT, you don't have to be single and alone and miserable the rest of your life...

Now, focus on the BOTTOM portion of my last post, not the top. You want advice on what to do? THAT is what you need to do.

Well, it is your fault. Your personality is driving them away.

Sorry unlucky, no more sugarcoating things.

Ak5 said:

let put another if you had the life i had you can comment since 1 you don't know 2 you never had my life and hurt that how personality other like you sitting on top of high throne giving advice from 15 year old kid has not live probaby still playing with ball you kid mates at school

so you advice does not count when you gone through hell i have been through then you comment . don't give me smart any mouth

You get whatever you put into this life.

That being said, you could be a model, and still be whining about not finding a guy...and it is because of your personality. It is toxic, and probably is driving off any men who would be interested in you.

Sorry to say, but it's true. You don't need to lower your standards, but you need to raise your self esteem. And you need to stop whining about how ugly you are. That's not going to help.

unlucky in life said:
Ak5 said:

well i don't want advice so keep it to your self .i'll sugar coat you u prick from 15 year old child

How nice, I can't see why you would ever have trouble with anyone.
Would you rather we lied and said it was them?
All their fault?
Or some honeysuckle like that, made something up?
And if you don't want advice, why are you here?

Sometimes you bring rejection on yourself by your actions just as your actions can get you accepted by someone. Also rejection comes from having qualities that person doesn't like and sometimes you cannot control this, but not everyone shares these views. So you should accept rejection because it happens to everyone and try not to take more than 5 days to get over it.

condemnedsoul666 said:
unlucky in life said:
Ak5 said:

well i don't want advice so keep it to your self .i'll sugar coat you u prick from 15 year old child

All their fault?
i don't want 15 years old kid advice ! my personality shaped that way because i was bulled rejected staacked intimated attacked threading verbal abused physical abused i come poor background

unlucky in life said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
unlucky in life said:
Ak5 said:

All their fault?
i don't want 15 years old kid advice ! my personality shaped that way because i was bulled rejected staacked intimated attacked threading verbal abused physical abused i come poor background
Well, I don't see anyone 15 year olds giving you advice.

hey unlucky, how are you? how have you been? where have you been?

Anten said:
Sometimes you bring rejection on yourself by your actions just as your actions can get you accepted by someone. Also rejection comes from having qualities that person doesn't like and sometimes you cannot control this, but not everyone shares these views. So you should accept rejection because it happens to everyone and try not to take more than 5 days to get over it.
try my entire life being rejected try that never been accept never ever .
you see how that feels .all time every time i try .they get cruel to me start cutting me up and putting me down telling me how worthless i am over and over and yet thses lad can find some one but me i am the one who suffered and gets hurt not them always me always always me it never chnages never

i did not come here for this type of so called help .if yee don;t read my start post don't reply

And once again, you refuse to listen to any of our advice.

Remind me again why I bother posting in your threads? I seem to have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back