shallow men and young women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I feel left out. I haven't even been banned once!

Your time will come my dear, just be patient :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I feel left out. I haven't even been banned once!

Same here!
Akismet mustnt like us very much....
Letting everyone else have all the fun :(

unlucky in life said:
Ak5 said:
Well, it is your fault. Your personality is driving them away.

Sorry unlucky, no more sugarcoating things.

let put another if you had the life i had you can comment since 1 you don't know 2 you never had my life and hurt that how personality other like you sitting on top of high throne giving advice from 15 year old kid has not live probaby still playing with ball you kid mates at school

so you advice does not count when you gone through hell i have been through then you comment . don't give me smart any mouth

I suspect you'll say that a 45 year old saying the same thing as Ak5 will have you responding that I'm too old to understand so my advice isn't valid either. :p

I suspect that if you took all of the energy you use being pissed off and feeling sorry for yourself and turned it around into being more optimistic you might get somewhere. I say this from experience.

You mentioned being Irish, 5'2", fat, and unattractive. There are many people out there fitting that description who seem pretty dam happy. I personally find a short little gal with some meat on her bones attractive. Irish girls are pretty hot as well. I can't say much about the unattractive thing because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can honestly say that I find all types of women attractive as long as they don't have a shitty attitude such as the one you possess.

You have been given all kinds of great advice in several of the threads that I've seen you create in the past so I'm not going to bother repeating it. You are determined to stay miserable, nothing we can say will change that.

It saddens me that you have chose to live a life so unfulfilling- such a shame :(

Everyone has the chance to be happy. Nobody is counted out.

I am part Irish, too, and it never stopped my family. Plus, 5'2" isn't that short.

This thread was made today and it's already close to 8 pages?! Unlucky, how can you say that you're unpopular and that no one likes you? Are ya kiddin' me...

in one day in 8 pages,
everybody under the age of 15 was insulted and told to shut the F@@@ up cause they know nothing.
all men were told theyre shallow, abusive and basicly emotionless users of women.
all advice given was completely ignored, or just totaly overlooked.
and some lucky people were picked out and insulted personaly for saying things you didnt want to hear.

all in all a day well spent.

have we learned anything about distancing and alienating people yet ??

VanillaCreme said:
This thread was made today and it's already close to 8 pages?! Unlucky, how can you say that you're unpopular and that no one likes you? Are ya kiddin' me...

Ya. This thread is moving lightning fast. I made a helpful post earlier today that seems to have been completely ignored by everybody.... Me so sad :(

FreedomFromLiberty said:
VanillaCreme said:

Ya. This thread is moving lightning fast. I made a helpful post earlier today that seems to have been completely ignored by everybody.... Me so sad :(

Oh don't worry. Unlucky ignores good advice and positive attitudes. Ignores us all. It's not just you.

VanillaCreme said:
FreedomFromLiberty said:
VanillaCreme said:

Oh don't worry. Unlucky ignores good advice and positive attitudes. Ignores us all. It's not just you.

I think she has me on ignore (hmm)

Well it was good that she admitted into being into "players" and guys of that sort. From there she could realize that the problem(or part of it) is that she's going after the wrong guys and she needs revise her standards and views on dating.

But she probably won't see this so oh well...

:trolldad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back