shallow men and young women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky, you don't know about anyone else's problem so can't decide if your life is worse than theirs.
I have only four words for you.

Grow the fresia up.

Unlucky it's not nice to call Ak names. He's a sweet tall Person

From Callie:
http://swiftor.com/attachments/f2/9769d1327019059t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-honeysuckle-just-got-real.jpg

unlucky in life said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
unlucky in life said:
Ak5 said:
Well, it is your fault. Your personality is driving them away.

Sorry unlucky, no more sugarcoating things.

well i don't want advice so keep it to your self .i'll sugar coat you u prick from 15 year old child

How nice, I can't see why you would ever have trouble with anyone.
Would you rather we lied and said it was them?
All their fault?
Or some honeysuckle like that, made something up?
And if you don't want advice, why are you here?
i don't want 15 years old kid advice ! my personality shaped that way because i was bulled rejected staacked intimated attacked threading verbal abused physical abused i come poor background

At least that 15 year old kid can properly use grammar, phrase sentences intelligently, and make cohesive and intelligent arguments. He can also listen to other people's opinions, and maybe consider that his viewpoint is wrong.

But believe what you want. After all, you are only 15 years older than him. It's not like he's more mature than you.

Unlucky in life only thing I have over you is I have made out with one girl once and I am in my mid 20's. I have never felt as though a girl liked me and every time I have went out with a girl or showed interest we end up just being friends, with no possibility of being more. So I know rejection but I haven't been going through it as long as you.

Not many people can be compared to through their life struggles, and when ever someone says they under stand you you tell them they can't because they haven't went through what you have. So before you reply think about that.

The only thing I have over you is that I've been out on dates before.

I have never kissed a girl/woman. I have never had sex. I have never had a girlfriend or a relationship. And I'm 29, almost 30 years old.

Am I ugly? Several women don't seem to think so. Am I too shy and meek? Probably.

Your hatred of men comes across in every single post you make. Is it any wonder they don't want anything to do with you? I wouldn't want anything to do with you either, even if you looked like Angelina Jolie or Keira Knightley.

Guys, your missing the point.

What we all have over her is that we don't have that kind of mentality. So even though we're lonely, we won't be forever. :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I have never kissed a girl/woman. I have never had sex. I have never had a girlfriend or a relationship. And I'm 29, almost 30 years old.

Am I ugly? Several women don't seem to think so. Am I too shy and meek? Probably.

Your hatred of men comes across in every single post you make. Is it any wonder they don't want anything to do with you? I wouldn't want anything to do with you either, even if you looked like Angelina Jolie or Keira Knightley.

you don't know me what i have suffered i have been verbal abused and physical abused by guys .all i wanted to do is not treated badly and rejected no more can you understand

may be if girl was abuse to you and rotten see how would like it .you bloke you can't intimated by women like men have done to me

Yeah and no-one here has been rejected or bullied. Right? Only you.

unlucky in life said:
you don't know me what i have suffered i have been verbal abused and physical abused by guys .all i wanted to do is not treated badly and rejected no more can you understand

may be if girl was abuse to you and rotten see how would like it .you bloke you can't intimated by women like men have done to me
No one wants to be rejected.
I have suffered verbal and physical abuse from people too.

Yes we can, we can be intimidated by woman easily.
In what way do you mean men have?
Maybe if you were to elaborate on this, maybe we'd have a better idea of what you're actually talking about.
You aren't making too much sense to me.
And I'm probably not the only one.

unlucky in life said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Look,

I was thrown into lockers, teased over my musical preference, told that no woman would ever date me, called ugly, called a geek, etc.

Oh, and plenty of women have been mean to me. One girl once told me that I looked like I was wearing lipstick. Another said that I would never get sex unless I paid for it.

I don't hate women. I have plenty of female friends. And, unlike you, it has never stopped me from forming friendships...maybe it has clouded my own judgment of my own attractiveness, and stopped me from asking out women, but it hasn't made me bitter toward them.

Get over yourself. I am bipolar, and went through hell when I was younger.

unlucky in life said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Ok, unlucky. You win the prize for the most messed up life. None of us could possibly understand any of what you've been through in your life.

Having clearly defined problem, you now I have to move on to a solution. And if you're looking for a single, simple solution, you're probably not going to find it. You're going to have to step outside of your comfort zone in order to fix the problems in your life. I think that's why you keep posting all these threads, because you're scared to start doing the things you need to do. if you're fat, then you need to lose some weight. if you hate living with your folks and family, then you need to move out. you need to spend time focusing on your needs, regardless of how strange or out of place it feels to you.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
unlucky in life said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Look,

I was thrown into lockers, teased over my musical preference, told that no woman would ever date me, called ugly, called a geek, etc.

Oh, and plenty of women have been mean to me. One girl once told me that I looked like I was wearing lipstick. Another said that I would never get sex unless I paid for it.

I don't hate women. I have plenty of female friends. And, unlike you, it has never stopped me from forming friendships...maybe it has clouded my own judgment of my own attractiveness, and stopped me from asking out women, but it hasn't made me bitter toward them.

Get over yourself. I am bipolar, and went through hell when I was younger.
1 you a guy
2 you NOT look upon as sex object to used and abused and dumped
3 men don't feel much pain for women they move on the next one
4 if woman is not hot she not worth know knowing
5 you don't have to deal with players and liars
6 guys get away with getting old women can't
7 there reason its mans world becasue yee bloody owed and run it
8 men can beat up women women can't beat men up

so you get over self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts