The Hookers in my Brothel are Ugly. Are Yours?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbaloot said:
BadJediDude... I am so offended. What is wrong with you?

I am not THAT ugly. I still do my job, I'm doing the best I can.. :(

she is pretty AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL POWERFUL FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL......and she *might* not be on meth. (hehe)

see? i changed it. lol

Barbaloot said:
BadJediDude... I am so offended. What is wrong with you?

I am not THAT ugly. I still do my job, I'm doing the best I can..

GET BACK ON THE STREETS!!

YOU'RE GONNA BE MY NUMBA ONE SO I CAN BUY DIS honeysuckle HERE FO MY DAWG!!!

pimp-dog.jpg

umm.. how much is barb?

I'll trade you catfish and some history text books (smirk)

I have personally licked this thread, and have concluded that it tastes like bubblegum. Empirically you are wrong Frey. Wrong.

Limlim said:
I have personally licked this thread, and have concluded that it tastes like bubblegum. Empirically you are wrong Frey. Wrong.

I agree with your method of scientific inquiry, sirrah, but I disagree with your results.

I thought the thread tasted quite like peanut butter, myself.

Interesting...

I agree with your method of scientific inquiry, sirrah, but I disagree with your results.

I thought the thread tasted quite like peanut butter, myself.

Interesting...

That is actually a mixture of bubblegum tasting thread, and my saliva from having licked it earlier you are tasting. The odd combination just happens to taste like peanut butter.

Peer reviewed, for SCIENCE!

I already had an image of Steve and Lim licking their computer screen before I read lim's post and now I have an image of they both licking the same computer screen and commenting on the texture and taste of saliva.

Limlim said:
That is actually a mixture of bubblegum tasting thread, and my saliva from having licked it earlier you are tasting. The odd combination just happens to taste like peanut butter.

Heisenberg, you ******. (no)

LIM YOU HAVE ALTERED THE THREAD'S TASTE WITH YOUR INTERFERENCE, NOW NO ONE CAN PROVE YOUR RESULTS THROUGH PROPER SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION!!

:(

Well, what does a computer screen generally taste like?

Maybe we should, you know, send in our computers to the science lab at a prestigious university to be, you know, tested?

Badjedidude said:
Limlim said:

Heisenberg, you ******. (no)

LIM YOU HAVE ALTERED THE THREAD'S TASTE WITH YOUR INTERFERENCE, NOW NO ONE CAN PROVE YOUR RESULTS THROUGH PROPER SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION!!

:(

Ah my dear Jedi, this problem can easy be rectified through a concept known as Umwelt. We simply introduce a person incapable of taste to molest the thread and give us tactile feedback on its taste. Of course we will have to explain the concept of taste to them first.

This thread needs a good molesting so we may be sure of its flavor once and for all.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Well, what does a computer screen generally taste like?

Maybe we should, you know, send in our computers to the science lab at a prestigious university to be, you know, tested?

Well it's not the taste of the screens that matters, per se, as they are only the object of transference.

It's the THREAD that matters.

Try licking the thread itself and see what results you get.

Limlim said:
This thread needs a good molesting so we may be sure of its flavor once and for all.

I concur.

Who shall proceed to molest it, I wonder???

I licked the thread. Again, it tasted like cinnamon rolls.

Either that, or I'm hungry.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
We need to invest in a robot that licks threads, forums, and computers for a living.

We shall call it...

WEBLICKER3000

A crowning achievement of computer artificial licking intelligence.

Badjedidude said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
We need to invest in a robot that licks threads, forums, and computers for a living.

We shall call it...

WEBLICKER3000

A crowning achievement of computer artificial licking intelligence.

Weblicker! Oh, I love it!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back