The Topping, Sauce/ The Enhancer Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picking the first online price I saw, that is a $21 savings over buying all those little jars and of course once you have the jug empty, you can start your own jug band to raise funds for the next gallon jug. Sounds like a pretty good investment.

Tajin

Dianna Sauce on hamburger helper,
Teriyaki Sauce on rice.
Cream of Mushroom Soup & chicken slices on egg noodles.

Huy Fong Sriracha

graphic.jpg

Personally, I love Tony Chachere's creole seasoning. Use it on anything I want a salty flavor with a little kick. Use their injectables to fry my turkey's, etc. and when I boil potatoes or seafood, they don't just taste like water... but, damned if it doesn't make me sneeze while boiling.
Now, some Mexican friends of mine just turned me onto Tajin over fruit with a splash of lime. I don't like it on every fruit, but it is pretty delish! Especially if you like that sweet and salty kick! But, don't forget the splash of lime!

Not enough lime in the Tajin it's self?
So, I think it has the "powdered" stuff, but there's just something about it... LOL
I even tried JUST splashing lime on my fruit, but, alas, it wasn't the same... :(

Okay, friends, I'm off to work!
Check in with you all later!

I think it has the "powdered" stuff,

Yes it has dehydrated lime juice. I would like to find more of it, but not in the form of a drink mix or anything, just plain dehydrated lime juice.

Tajin has it's purpose (many) and I always keep a bottle around. Liquid lime juice too.

Yes it has dehydrated lime juice. I would like to find more of it, but not in the form of a drink mix or anything, just plain dehydrated lime juice.

Tajin has it's purpose (many) and I always keep a bottle around. Liquid lime juice too.
So… I used to buy this stuff called TrueLemon and TrueLime and they were exactly that. The lime was always harder to find… but worth a look!!

O(h
TrueLemon and TrueLime
Oh thanks. I would see that stuff but it would be around the drink mixes so I figured it had other stuff in it also, like the drink mixes do.

I see it is listed as just containing "Crystallized Lime".

Latest posts

Back