what did you dreamt last night..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxic-tears

Reaction score
tell us of what you dreamt last night...

share your happy, scary, or what so ever story you have when your having your dream.. or even the images that you seen... all the things you remember while you were sleeping....

Well I do not remember my dreams most of the time but last week I dreamt of a white rat. I looked it up and this is what it said it meant.

"To see a white rat in your dream, denotes that in your time of distress, you will receive assistance from an unexpected source."

You can look your dreams up from the link there as well
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I've forgotten last night's dreams by now. Weird how I can remember them for a minute or so after waking up, but afterwards the memory dissipates quickly.

yesterday I took a nap, some guy wanted to kill me and I couldnt scream, but then did and they called cops.

I dont believe in dreams anymore, its a trick of the mind, for example I'm scared to be murdered to death...so I dream of it lol

e.m.e. said:
I dont believe in dreams anymore, its a trick of the mind, for example I'm scared to be murdered to death...so I dream of it lol
Well I can't say I believe in dreams either but I do know that they at least mean something. For me, sometimes, my dreams indicate certain events about to happen or something I'll come across. I've had several dreams come true, several being the opposite of an event which occurred after that, dreams of my emotions and how I deal with things in life as well as other types of dreams. Sure there had been some weird illogical ones too.
Once dreamt of a topic that will be questioned in my exam..it was true.

But back to topic, I seldom dream these days due to insomnia..

A long time ago when I was 16, maybe 17 I had a dream that I was picking mushrooms which was weird for me cos I never dreamt about anything or at lest did not remember doing so. I told my girlfriend at the time which was my fist GF and in ower dinner hour we where in town and she was looking in a book shop and picked this dream book up and I had at the time never seen a book like that but she looked up what picking mushrooms meant and it said I was looking forward to something and we had plans to go on holiday together for a week. It would be the fist time we both where to have gone on holiday with out mum and dad. and also we planed to have sexy time for the fist time together and the fist time for both of us as we were still virgins. This is what happened as well. The howl thing I think has meaning I think what we dream about is trying to tell us something. We must first learn to lessen tho. Now that is actually one of the very few good and nice memories I have and something personal to me. God I wish I could relive those days. I never know what I had.

I had two dreams last night. I wasn't able to sleep well and I guess my mind nd up in this crazy dream.

The 1st one is I went back to 6th grade even though I'm in my 20's. My classmats from my grade school years was thre but they look younger than me. I can't believe those little children bullied me around.. The weird thing is I notice myself speaking my age when I regain my conciousness..

The second one is like a jurasic theme. Dinasours hunt th ship that I was in. A lot of people died. We manage to kill those dinasours by blowing up there head. Then th weirdest part came. It was all a movi film and I'm on of the actress. Whoooo!. Then I saw my ex bf' ex gf. She was in a band and they will take a music video in th set where I just had a film.... I always envy her.. She was tall, skinny and pretty.. Then my phone rang. It was my ex bf. He said that he saw me looking at his ex.. And don't worry coz I'm more attractive than his ex..

I was still figuring out what's my 2nd dream was all about..

Actually, dreams are theorized to be hypothetical "scenario exercises" that prepare your mind for how to respond to situations in real life. Although many dreams seem illogical, most are actually mundane sequences of everyday life, in which your consciousness reacts with different scenarios and learns how to best react in each situation. It's supposedly an evolutionary tool of adaptability.

Well, I think dreams do have meaning, but it's up to you to figure out what your own dreams mean. I looked at one of those dream books, and they're pretty interesting.

As far as dreams go, I've had my share of weird ones. The craziest honeysuckle ever is that the first time I tripped acid, I had a great night playing Halo 2 with some friends, then went to sleep and had a really vivid dream about the first time I rolled. I dreamt the entire night, and I mean details, too. I even knew what color blanket I slept under. It was at somebody else's house. I had the dream, woke up, and forgot all about it. That is, until I woke up on a couch the night after I had rolled, looked down at my chest at a pink quilted blanket, and it set off my memory. I remember thinking, "Holy honeysuckle! I dreamed last night!" I dreamed it, and then it happened awhile later. To make a long story short, I ended up getting my heart broken as a result of going to this house. After I had gotten over that, I had another dream about two girls, blonde and brunette. It was kind of a weird dream, too. I talked to the brunette, she then left the country or something, and I started talking to the blonde girl. But in between, I remember being on the computer and this box pops up, like an email or something. It had the name of the woman who broke my heart. It stood out that this was an electronic connection. I haven't really thought about it lately, but here I am using a computer to possibly see if I can find what I was looking for when I first went to that house. But anyway, that dream after the acid trip ended up being pretty wild. Actually, there are still things I can't explain to this day about the whole experience. But I'll tell you this-the first time you have a dream, and it comes true-it will trip you out! I even had details, events that happened, rooms in the house, the blanket, etc. It was like visual de ja vu! Not just a feeling, but what the house looked like! I guess it's a reminder of some truly amazing things that can happen. I've had lots of really weird dreams, but this one blew me away! Crazy, huh?

^That is crazy, I'd love to hear some more of these crazy dreams they are **** entertaining, I've honestly always wanted to try acid it sounds fun

Last night I remember I dreamed I was at a fancy party where everyone was dressed up and I went there with a person I used to know(sadness) and he started talking to this woman and I walked over to this big table and started talking to this other woman and I said some really cool slick things that I can't remember now(it always seems like I know exactly what to say in my dreams..) and everyone at the table was laughing and hanging on to my every word, I was like the star of the party, my friend walked over to me, I think he said something about how great things were going or something, then he looked over my shoulder and said: "what's that?". and we slowly walked over to this door that resembled a large garage door that was just there in the corner of this massive fancy ballroom place oddly enough, and I could see a thing that looked like an orange Volkswagen van and inside were these two aliens that had large heart shaped heads, were greenish and had large eyes that were just black, they seemed friendly enough they just sat there looking at us and pointing but apparently I was terrified enough to wake up where I found that I had one arm completely extended in front of me with my fist all balled up, I guess my plan was to punch it in them in the face, I'm sure that would have worked.... what kind of aliens drive around in orange Volkswagen vans anyway? you wouldn't believe how many dreams I've had that ended up with me waking up right after I saw an alien, **** aliens....I never got back to sleep either

I had a dream that Arlong from the show One Piece was trying to kill me. I was running away down the street and hiding behind parked cars but he always knew where I was hiding and kept following me. It was pretty freaky.

this afternoon during a nap. I dremt that i had gone back in time to like the 80s and was at this weird concert thing, then the me from the future comes and says that she has to arrest me becuase i broke some kind of time traveling law.

Do any of you guys have like overlapping dreams. Were I'll just be doing stuff in my dream, and then I'll go to sleep in my dream and in my dream sleep I'll dream about something completly differnt then i'll wake up in that dream and do stuff in my awake dream, and this will happen more than once in a dream. it's very disorienting, becuase In my dream I'll be really tired and so I'll just lay down adn sleep in some random spot. then I've have a weird dream and sometimes even wake up in the same place and to get ready for school or something in my dream. then I'll wake up for real, and feel unrested.

Qui you must be watching too much one piece:p

evanescencefan91 said:
this afternoon during a nap. I dremt that i had gone back in time to like the 80s and was at this weird concert thing, then the me from the future comes and says that she has to arrest me becuase i broke some kind of time traveling law.

Do any of you guys have like overlapping dreams. Were I'll just be doing stuff in my dream, and then I'll go to sleep in my dream and in my dream sleep I'll dream about something completly differnt then i'll wake up in that dream and do stuff in my awake dream, and this will happen more than once in a dream. it's very disorienting, becuase In my dream I'll be really tired and so I'll just lay down adn sleep in some random spot. then I've have a weird dream and sometimes even wake up in the same place and to get ready for school or something in my dream. then I'll wake up for real, and feel unrested.

That's really strange to have a dream within a dream, it's only happened to me once when I was a kid, I had a nightmare and woke up screaming but the monster was still there again and then I woke up screaming for real:p

I love dreams I think they are fascinating, if I think if I wasn't a bio major I would study dreams. Last night I had a dream that was about me finding this weird book called "The Alien Kid" or something and it had a freaky picture on the front and when I woke up I kept thinking that thing would be right around the corner, it's really starting to worry me that I'm having so many alien dreams, I've never had this many before in such a short time:(

At times, if I'm really really tired I talk while sleeping. But the weird part is I could could catch my self talking. What I mean is, I would just wake up and I found myself talking things that is related in what I dreamt.

For example. This is real though. Before I used to work in a fastfood restaurant. I work at the drive thru station. And I'm the one who bags up the foods. In my dream I was asking for a medium french fries. And I keep demanding for some fries. Then I heard a voice asking where to get the fries. I told her at the fry station. And you know what happen I didn't know that my sister was talking to me while I was sleeping. She is the one who asked where to get the fries. She told me that I just pointed under my pillow, as if there's fries under my pillow. And I she keep laughing and I just keep demanding. The minute I gain my conciouseness. I found myself still demanding for a medium fries and found my sister laughing beside me.

there are times that I still do that.. Talking while sleeping and found myself talking. Isn't it weird?....

last night I dreamed I was back in the Army. I was serving overseas in the desert. I remember that I was doing my old job... infantry... and was on patrol. There were some kids running around, and I kept thinking that I was hungry, but my squad and I didn't speak arabic so we couldn't find a restaurant...

two nights ago I dreamed I was either climbing some skyscraper in Manh. or falling off it...and then I thought to myself maybe it'd be better to be eaten by sharks in Hudson at the S.I ferry.
by the way there were sharks at hte beginning of XX century

last night I had flashbacks of some noisy friends from highschool at some festifal...many ppl...sun shining .So at the end of the dream I and my ex-best friend somehow wound up throwing some white ball or someth. and it rolled on somebody's backyard. It was some white brick pritty house . So I went up the white steps and rang the bell so the door answered smiling Bluey in pritty white sweater and gave me my white ball back. Thanks, man it was nice seeing u last night in a dream... :)

dude last night i had this gross dream that i had this giant blood blister on my foot, and then this guy just came and ripped it off, oooo. then we had to put a ton of gauze on it, becuase it wouldn't stop bleeding. Then i came to school without a bra, it was okay because i was wearing a baggy t shirt so i don't think anyone noticed.

ya that was my dream,

A lot of times my dreams willl have a theme of just like teeth or other pieces of my body will fall off. Like i had this gaint spongy and bloody piece of flesh just kinda peeled off my side, i wasn't sure what to do with it, so i think i just put on a table and left it there

tehe

:D

Wow, EF that was gross,:D,lol. Yea I've had dreams where my teeth fall out but never other body parts, interesting..

Last night I dreamt I was having a picnic in the middle of this open field that had canyons all around it, it reminded me of that painting with the melting clocks but it had grass, and there was just a picnic table in the middle of it all where some people I used to call friends were sitting. Where I sat down there was a cereal bowl set out for me and I ate it reluctantly, cause I thought they might have poisoned it or something, so about halfway through the cereal I jokingly asked them (cause they were all watching me) if they poisoned it, and they didn't say anything and just laughed and so did I, and I finished the cereal. Then I saw that one of them had a syringe in their hand and I knew it was an antidote for some reason, so I was like come on guys give me the antidote this isn't funny,I started to panic a little, and as I grabbed for it they ran away, and I chased them in slow motion for a while but collapsed soon after and just writhed in pain, and I woke up, that was a weird dream...

Have you ever dreamt of you falling in nowhere.. And like you think you are falling but ut like your heart was rasing.. Then when you wake up it feels like it is real. And you run out of breath.

Last night I dreamt that I fall from this clift. And it feels like real. That my feet are so light and I don't feel anything for a second. Like I was floating in the air. And my heart raise to the top of my lung. Its like a never ending fall..

Latest posts

Back