what did you dreamt last night..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SadRabbit said:
I had the strangest dreams the last night. I swore, I dreamt i really changed into a rabbit, furry paws, long wiskers. And I looked at all my fellow rabbits, all were attached. To top up the sad nightmare, I was ready to be cooked and eaten, thats when i woke up...phew!

I was born in the chines year of the rabbit. Its supposed to be the luckiest of all :)

XD am glad your wasn't eaten tho :D

I dreamt last night that I was in a house that had hundreds of cats in it. I sat on the floor and a whole bunch of cats came over to me and I sat and petted them all and a women who I guess lived there came up and was like, well they really seem to like you, and I just kept on petting all the cats I didn't say anything. Then I left and went home, what a calm peaceful happy dream:D

catthread-1.jpg

NeverMore said:
I dreamt last night that I was in a house that had hundreds of cats in it. I sat on the floor and a whole bunch of cats came over to me and I sat and petted them all and a women who I guess lived there came up and was like, well they really seem to like you, and I just kept on petting all the cats I didn't say anything. Then I left and went home, what a calm peaceful happy dream:D

catthread-1.jpg

simple yet nice dream though.. i bet when you woke up, it felt nice right?!. :)

i wish i could dream of simple ones' like yours, it's kind of relaxes your soul..

I had a dream that I fell off the roof of my house, except my real house is only 1 story but in my dream I fell really far. But it wasn't like I was in the air for a long time, it was like, I slipped, fell, bam! I splattered on the driveway. But I watched the last bit, like out-of-body style and I splatted in a really gross sort of way. Like when you throw jello at a wall. It wasn't a bad dream though. It was an emotionless dream of my own death. The only scary part was after I woke up and realized that I wasn't upset in my dream when I saw myself die. How creepy.

woah, thats weird qui, people ussally wake up before they fall, ya i'd say thats a tad macabe, seeing your body, freaky

I kinda know what you mean, sometimes in my dreams It will sometimes be like I'm watching tv, like one time i was in this big building and it exploded, i think i thried to make it. but it was like i was just watching it happen, I saw all this bright red and orange flare just consuming my whole field of vision, but i didn't feel anything.

Those dreams are so surreal. Its totally dispassionate, to see yourself die yet draw no emotion whatsoever from that experience. It's pretty cool, I think. But that's just me.

Alot of times i have dreams of driving a car and i can't control it and i crash, or i'm in the parking lot and I hit another car, or break off the side mirror, but then i kinda accept that it's a dream and it's not reall and i just kinda relax and let the dream continue to where ever it wants to go.

Last night I had a dream that I was playing football, like on a high school team and we were winning. But then the other team scored a touch down but we were still in the game cause it was so close. But then the guy I was supposed to be covering scored a touch down and we lost the game because of me. I didn't realize I was dreaming it was a normal dream, but then as I was sitting on the side lines and the girl I'm always talking about, said (talking to the guy that scored) "Come on man you lost the game for Sacramento" and as soon as she said that I was aware I was dreaming and I walked over to them and said to her "So Sacramento is where we would have gone..." Then the guy that scored who I guess was her boyfriend, called me a ****** bag, and I fired back: "Well that thin chin hair makes you look like a ****** bag too", which he fired back by punching me in the face, the crowd around us left and it was just me lying on the ground and she was there looking worried then I woke up because someone's car alarm was going off outside which it kept doing for an hour, talk about an annoying sound.. Wish she wasn't in my head anymore, but she's still a regular in my dreams even after two years:(

Last night I dreamed that me and my brother were in space and he was telling me he acquired some land on this planet so we drove his space ship to the planet(lol) and it turned out the planet was inhabited by cubes and these cubes lived very spread out so what my brother did was take some of the land in between them,illegally, and claim it for himself. So we landed in this big parking lot looking place at night and he went to go claim more land illegally and since I didn't want anything to do with it, I walked off in a different direction, and ended up in this building made of wood and it was dark and shadowy and I ran into one of the cubes and it asked me what my last name was and I told him and he said "you aren't a mcClaster or braggly" I told him I knew and that I was in the wrong town, apologized and walked away so apparently they couldn't tell i wasn't a cube like them or something. But anyway I kept walking around and eventually found out that clapping made them fall over on their sides, so whenever I saw one I would clap and it would comically fall over on it's side.That's about all I remember I don't think it had any firm ending I just woke up, pretty strange dream though..

i f had one of those dreams containing many parts lol...in first some flying ship me regreting getting on it in the 1st place but its too late to jump...but some other guy climbs over the thing and jumps and i f start screaming. the other part also some ppl and some guy gives me a present empty wine bottle..with a little bit on the bottom
and another that i ususally hate and that lasts the longest and u cant wake up from. confusing maze or somth
one part was crazy huge building with some large empty rooms dirty white walls..thinking ive been there before in some other dreams or somth...no exit though. i hate that. so I'm like running around ,which feels like ive been doing it forever ,looking in each room and all the hallways for an open door but they allr taped with orange construction tape..like constuctions going on outside..all of them. So i f run around panicing...some other ppl so calm just passing by...frozen faces. After running around looking for an exit i see this bridge with glass..some building have bridges. So its so pretty not white with dirty walls ..nice wall paper and stuff. some playground outside pretty also..grass fountains kids laughing...im like wtf this wasnt here before...thinking its prolly some daycare or somth. So the other part of the building across the bridge is very nice and on the 1st floor the door is open. Im rready to go..all of a sudden some guy pops out of nowhere looking like painter himself.white dirty t-shirt ,construction pents all in white paint .scared .also lost. hes like"hey, whats u doing here?" I says"looking for an exit, u?" hes like "yea me too, i just came from that part all the doors are sealed" Im like"yea..i know i just came from there too, look at that building across the bridge theres open door ..lets go"..he looks at it for a minute and says "im going back". and leaves. Im standing on this **** bridge thinking should i follow him back to that building maybe they opened one door even though i doubt it very much or go to that other part with opened door already or just stand here and watch.

I was in a dream with the song blurry playing by puddle mud
i was in the street it was raining i was just walking down the side walk
then i walked into a man with flowers and it turned out to be me he gave me
that weird O.O look and we just stared at each other and his or my or whatevers
wife and children walked up to him he looked at me one more time and they just walked away
is was weird.....

The night before last, I had a dream that my hamster had 2 babies. They were so cute. My hamster's a boy though so it was all quite random. I remember one was black and the other kinda brownish and they were pretty big to say they were baby hamsters. I enjoyed that dream.

I had a dream last night, one of the longest dreams I've ever had. It started with me guy that I was watching) robbing a liquor store, I stole a bottle of whiskey went back to my dorm and downed some sleeping pills and drank the bottle of whiskey, I guess I was trying to kill myself, but I failed and woke up in a mental institute where I shared a room with this girl. She had black hair with green highlights and was there because she jumped out of a window (trying to kill herself) and broke her legs, she was very depressed and upset that she failed to kill herself, we got to know each other she was extremely smart but had a whole bunch of issues and problems like her father used to abuse her and she was a cutter.

I always tried to cheer her up and pretty soon I was the only one she would trust, and I would carry her places because she couldn't walk. Eventually we fell in love and she finally decided she didn't want to kill herself anymore and that life was worth living if we could spend it with each other and we both agreed that the longer we stayed in the mental institute the more crazy we would get, so we devised a plan to escape. We succeeded and stole a car and we did a whole slew of illegal things, we killed her father and robbed a bank, then the cops got us cornered at a carnival and we were on the Ferris wheel when they came storming in and the dream ended.

It was a good dream it was just crazily long I can't believe how epic of a dream could fit in one night of sleep it felt like a lifetime.

tennisgirl said:
The night before last, I had a dream that my hamster had 2 babies. They were so cute. My hamster's a boy though so it was all quite random. I remember one was black and the other kinda brownish and they were pretty big to say they were baby hamsters. I enjoyed that dream.

Aaaww, just if all our dreams were that cute.....

wow was that really a dream that sounds like something that could be made into a movie or something, very nice

:D

anyways mine was very random,

something about a bridege and i almost fell off, then i was like in ancient egypt, and i was in a pyramid that i had to escape from then. I was back in the present and it was like christmas eve or something becuase there was snow on the groung and there were kids making a snowman actually it was kinda funny they actually made this giant 20ft snowman, then it collasped and i though it was funny, then i got these really cool earings. the end

:)

Latest posts

Back