what did you dreamt last night..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toxic-tears said:
Have you ever dreamt of you falling in nowhere.. And like you think you are falling but ut like your heart was rasing.. Then when you wake up it feels like it is real. And you run out of breath.

Last night I dreamt that I fall from this clift. And it feels like real. That my feet are so light and I don't feel anything for a second. Like I was floating in the air. And my heart raise to the top of my lung. Its like a never ending fall..

I love the feeling of falling during dreams. I havnt had one for a while but I can rembrr all the ones so clearly. I rarely hit the 'bottom' after a fall but if I do thats a great feeling to because you kind of wake up with a jump, like you bouncing off whatever you landed on

tomuchnothing said:
toxic-tears said:
Have you ever dreamt of you falling in nowhere.. And like you think you are falling but ut like your heart was rasing.. Then when you wake up it feels like it is real. And you run out of breath.

Last night I dreamt that I fall from this clift. And it feels like real. That my feet are so light and I don't feel anything for a second. Like I was floating in the air. And my heart raise to the top of my lung. Its like a never ending fall..

I love the feeling of falling during dreams. I havnt had one for a while but I can rembrr all the ones so clearly. I rarely hit the 'bottom' after a fall but if I do thats a great feeling to because you kind of wake up with a jump, like you bouncing off whatever you landed on
I ever had these type of falling dreams too. Sometimes it felt so real that I somewhat reacted/struggled which then made me wake up... like you said, with a jump lol but in a lying down manner (if you get what I mean lol). Brr..that feeling sometimes creeps me out lol.

i don't get those dreams to often, but they sure do get the adreanalin going.

sometimes when i'm not asleep but I'm just laying there sometimes I get the sensationthat I'm spining. Not really fast, but like the bed is just kinda rotating around the room, it ussally stops when i open my eyes. Sometimes I can go back and forth through the feeling of spinning and not spining

I had a dream iwas in the middle of a perfect circle concert and diary of a mad man was playing and everyone shattered to glass.and then the ground turned all stain glass looking
And i could see the sound waves coming off the stage and hit the ground and it shattered
It was awsome.

really?

well than that sounds awesome

I know I've had tons of dreams about going to evanescence concerts and meeting amy lee

but thats just common obsession

once when i was younger i think i just had this dream about all these colors just rotaing around in my vison and there wasn't anything else just like this wheel of color just moving around slowly for about a minute or two

and it wasn't like from drugs or anything

I dreamt of tomuchnothing sitting under a coconut tree trying to read a book while I sat in the tree dropping coconuts on his head....then he got mad and shook the tree. I woke up. Yep, was a weird one. They always are XDD

God I miss dreaming.... Why can't I almost ever dream?!?! I dream maybe 3 times in a whole year. I daydream myself to sleep at night. Maybe even daydream during sleep. All of it is all the same. All my own thinking. All concious thought. Every last bit of it.

toxic-tears said:

I used to all the time. I don't even have those dreams anymore.

toxic-tears said:

I used to have these dreams where I'd fall off a swing and just fall in nowhere, but I don't get those anymore, maybe if I swung again?:D

Skorian said:
God I miss dreaming.... Why can't I almost ever dream?!?! I dream maybe 3 times in a whole year. I daydream myself to sleep at night. Maybe even daydream during sleep. All of it is all the same. All my own thinking. All concious thought. Every last bit of it.

I think I know exactly what you mean, you can recall every single thought you had from the time you lay down to the time you woke up? I go through periods where I don't sleep, I just do that, whatever it's called, but then it goes away thank God, it's so aggravating not resting your mind. right now I'm in a nice period of sleeping alright happily:)

I had a dream last night and I remembered it the entire day but now I've lost it I'm not sure what it was I should have written it down but I didn't...

WOW! Ive been having some weird ass dreams just lately. I dreamt loads last night.

OK all try and explain the one I can still remember as Ive just got up.

I was in this place (Don't know where, Just a place) and everything went weird. Like kinder shaking and every one started getting younger and most where skerd and did not wont this to happen apart from me and this other person who I think was a women. We was really happy about this and when it stopped we wonted it to carry on even tho every one else was upset cos they did not like what had just happened.

ok this is so weird connection dream i had last night.. before i went to bed, i was listening to the music from my laptop. and the song that i think stuck into my brain is the songs of a koran boy band called BigBang.

all i remember was me and my sister went to a shopping in a humongous shopping mall. they are selling discounted stuff, which i like. :) and that shopping mall have an occation or somthing, then this korean boy band group are there to perform..i think the last song that i heard before i went to sleep was the song they were singing in my dream. "sa rang heo".. thats how they pronounce.. hehehe

the group was just looking at my and my sister and there eyes were following us but we just ignored them. all of the sudden, there were two of the korean boys went down the stage and went to our direction. it was a surprise that they took mine and my sisters hand and drag us to the stage and sang in front of many poeple while holin gour hands. after they sang the songs they took us to the back stage and went out the mall.. and then i woke up...

i am still puzzle of what happen after we went out the mall.. hmmmmmm..... i wonder... i tried to go back to sleep but i can't put a continue to my dream.. hehehehe.... but in the other dreams i have, sometimes i could just continue my dream after waking up for a seconds.

im still hoping for the continuation.

that sounds cool toxic, one time i dremt i played frisbe with Amy lee it was awesome!

I dreamt that I was complaining to Nikloas Sarkosky (sp?) about how much Bush doesn't listen to us!

lonelygirl said:
I dreamt that I was complaining to Nikloas Sarkosky (sp?) about how much Bush doesn't listen to us!

That is because he is acting like an outright dictator.

i dreamt about me riding this sports motorcycle. and the wind feels great!.. it felt real. in my dream i was like. uhhu! lady in a cool motorcycle.. here i come!.. i just road the big bike, all day all night..

well i road a scooter on my country. but not his big sporty bikes. and it has a nice color. white and black.. i wish i could road that one someday.. hekhekhek!

I had a dream last night. I rarely dream, so just that I did was strange enough.
My dream wasn't concrete enough to have a plot. But in my dream, I was happy. It was so foreign, that feeling, and until then I hadn't realized it but I haven't been happy in so long. It was unbearably painful to wake up because I knew that I wouldn't feel that way again any time soon. As that memory of dreamed happiness slipped away I felt the apathy, I don't care now if I ever am well again. It's so bleak, this heartless smog that wraps it's fettering tendrils about my mind.... now I see the truth of it all and all of this means nothing, at all.

dreams never sound right when you try write them down but I'll give it a shot :)

Ok one of my strange dreams last night was me working in some small gift shop like the one I used to be at. I was walkng back to the shop with a trolley to take the rubbish out and I passed these two strange looking guys. One of them was arguing loudly with himself and the other by next to him. As I passed he looked up at me and I got a bit scared and moved more quckly to my store. When I got there I saw him running to the store so i quickly shut the roller door(which was clear plastic) and he started banging on it, then he had a vacum cleaner, idont k ow where it came from LOL, but he threw it very hard at the door a couple of times then ran off all crazy like, knocking people over on the way. Then there was a girl crying in the shop with me and then this over wieght security guard came to see why all the noise was about so i told him and he didn't believe me. Then I saw the crazy man in the crowd again and I woke up with a shock.

Man that was a stange dream LOL I can't clearly remeber the other dreams I had that night, ihad a few though

I had the strangest dreams the last night. I swore, I dreamt i really changed into a rabbit, furry paws, long wiskers. And I looked at all my fellow rabbits, all were attached. To top up the sad nightmare, I was ready to be cooked and eaten, thats when i woke up...phew!

Latest posts

Back