what did you dreamt last night..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
wow was that really a dream that sounds like something that could be made into a movie or something, very nice

:D

anyways mine was very random,

something about a bridege and i almost fell off, then i was like in ancient egypt, and i was in a pyramid that i had to escape from then. I was back in the present and it was like christmas eve or something becuase there was snow on the groung and there were kids making a snowman actually it was kinda funny they actually made this giant 20ft snowman, then it collasped and i though it was funny, then i got these really cool earings. the end

:)

Cool ! Can i have the earings ? I lost mine :(

Don't really remember, it was something about getting both my front tires stolen in France.

I dreamt that I was back at my old school, and I left my rucksack in one of the classrooms next to a desk.
I was the same age I am now. I went out for a bit, and when I returned to pick up my rucksack, someone had taken it and hid it from me.
I got really stressed out and started crying and shouting where is it?! Then I woke up and my eyes were all watery
what_smile.gif

....anyone care to analyse it? :p Shouldn't be too hard lol but that's never happened though, so it must symbolize something else :p

I had a small 'micro-dream' the other day, when I was taking a very short nap. I twas weird, I was kinda on the verge between consciousness and sub-consciousness, being asleep and being awake. In the dream, I was listening to a song by the Breeders, and the volume was really loud and beginning to annoy me, so I walked away from the speakers for a few metres. Then, I turned around, and one of the lead singers from the band was following me..but like, really close to me. It was kind of creepy. :D

evanescencefan91 said:
wow was that really a dream that sounds like something that could be made into a movie or something, very nice

:D

anyways mine was very random,

something about a bridege and i almost fell off, then i was like in ancient egypt, and i was in a pyramid that i had to escape from then. I was back in the present and it was like christmas eve or something becuase there was snow on the groung and there were kids making a snowman actually it was kinda funny they actually made this giant 20ft snowman, then it collasped and i though it was funny, then i got these really cool earings. the end

:)

Yea I think I'm going to write a book or something, just to get it out of my head

Latest posts

Back