what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremi said:
Sean Connery is so awesome. Too bad he's not acting anymore, though at his age I can't really blame him ^^

Connery retired?
5.gif

To bad, i enjoyed his work.

The Last Crusade is the most light-hearted of the three, which at times comes off as a bit childish. Ironically Crusade was the only film rated PG-13. Connery and Ford forged a great onscreen relationship - too bad Sean didn't repise the role in the 4th film.

Best Buy had Live Free or Die Hard on sale this past week. It's the worst in the franchise, though, it had its moments.

Talking of the Indianna Jones films the first one is definitely the best...in fact with most sequels or collections of films I am struggling to name any that have a better sequel to the original.

I might watch one later...haven't seen them for ages.

davechaos said:
in fact with most sequels or collections of films I am struggling to name any that have a better sequel to the original.

Look to James Cameron for that. Terminator 2 and Aliens were far better movies than their original films.

Any of you guys see Hancock? I wanna go this week, is it worth it?

The last movie I watched was Hook ... Rufio, Rufio, Ru-Fi-OOooooooo!!!! Lol

Rambo 4

20 minutes of cheesy drama, and then a real gorefest. Very messy. Wish it was longer though

I just saw wallie last night it was soooo cute, it was a nice funny movie

I'd recomend it, 4.5/5 smilies

:D

I like to joke that the credits are just as long as the movie, but I think Rambo is more meaningful than what most people give it credit for.

Wall-E... is that an animated version of Short Circuit?

I just watched Miami Vice on dvd. An underrated film. Jamie Foxx excels under Michael Mann's direction.

In the Heat of the Night

Mamma Mia, But it was moor like a musical then a film. But I kinder like there music so it was ok,esh

Bluey said:
Mamma Mia, But it was moor like a musical then a film. But I kinder like there music so it was ok,esh

I have been wondering about that one.

Minus said:
Bluey said:

I have been wondering about that one.

If you like Abba the band and there music you well like the film. other wise don't bother.

I never have decided about them. From the radio i never did really care for them, then i saw a film of them performing and it seemed much different then their airplay.

Abba are so huge here in Sweden. It's ridiculous. Sure their music ain't bad, but I don't see why they should be special.

Anyway, my mom wants to see the movie, and she's dragging me with her, so I'll have to obey ^^

Newmanium said:
Batman opens tonight. Anyone planning on seeing it at the theater?

Sorry. But not me. The Joker is probably one of the more easy characters to act out. People feel like he's part of a ******* Shakespeare creation. I made a bet with my sister that when Heath died, people would buzz up that he deserved an Oscar nomination for this role. Now that the film is out, well well, people are mentioning it.

Now now now. God bless his soul and R.I.P. But this is a comic book movie we are talking about. Which 95% of them are predictable and so is this one.

I am glad people have something to look forward to and spend their time with, but please don't believe the hype. Batman lives and some of the bad people get put away or die. THE END

I am a huge cinephile, but I cannot stand action hero films or take them seriously.

I had huge respect for Christopher Nolan when he did Memento but now it seems that he has caged himself up in this foolish franchise.

DayvanCowboy said:
Newmanium said:
Batman opens tonight. Anyone planning on seeing it at the theater?

Batman lives and some of the bad people get put away or die. THE END

Well ****, Dave! Next time please place a disclaimer warning us about the huge plot spoilers contained in your post.

Is that the movie where John Malcovich plays some weird russian poker-pro? If so, yeah, saw that part at least. Really weird! ^^

Jeremi said:
Is that the movie where John Malcovich plays some weird russian poker-pro? If so, yeah, saw that part at least. Really weird! ^^

yea the crazy russian! and hes always eatting oreos
i liked it alot
*thinking outloud"i like it when theres more people on here.
quick responses=more fun"*

Latest posts

Back