what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Letters from Iwo Jima

When it was released on DVD, I took it home five times, but I could never bring myself to see it. Now about one year later however, I decided it was time. And it was great, although slow and long. Very well made. You don't get to see many movies that tell you how the Japanese experienced World War II. Gives you quite a different perspective

Hope to see Flags of our Fathers tomorrow, to see the American point of view

And Panda, how did you like Cloverfield? ^^

Jeremi said:
Letters from Iwo Jima

I have been meaning to get around to watching that.

WANTED! That movie kicked ass! A few weak points in the script, but other wise, awesome!

really cause i saw some previews for it and i didn't think it would be that good, but i looked up some reviews on wanted, maybe i'll go see it myself sometime :D

evanescencefan91 said:
really cause i saw some previews for it and i didn't think it would be that good, but i looked up some reviews on wanted, maybe i'll go see it myself sometime :D

It was great. It got a B- with critics and a B+ with fans on Yahoo movie reviews.

Flags of our Fathers

Not as good as Letters from Iwo Jima, but still good.

I just saw a bit from SAW.... I will never watch it again... *turns on TV* Ohh look SAW 2 *Watch...* OMFG

i went and saw wanted last night and ya it was pretty cool, lots of blood. And as the people with italian acccents say "what'a twista" i think I'd give it 4/5 :D

Then i rented rush hour3 that was a really good movie i'd give 4.5/5 :D

28 days later (neeeever gets old, I can watch that over and over, Cillian murphy being in it just happens to be a bonus haha.)
9 souls
Lilja-4-ever (Most depressing film ever)

Newmanium said:
Gangs of New York. Daniel Day Lewis' performance is fantastic.

It has been awhile, i should watch that again. :)

Newmanium said:
Gangs of New York. Daniel Day Lewis' performance is fantastic.

Really want to see that movie, after watching "There Will Be Blood". Such an amazing actor

Scarlet Street

The%20Eel.jpg

The Eel (dir. by Shohei Imamaura)

First I would like to say that I am deep down inside, a Japanophile. Almost everything that I have seen that has actually put me in state of awe is from Japan. Not entirely, but I expect something good when it comes from Japan.

This film is one of the best dramas I have ever seen. My sister bought it online and told me I should watch it since she only watched half of it and wanted me to watch it all to let her know if it was worth the blind buy or not. It was worth it IMO, and I look forward to yanking this movie from her collection sometime soon. Although that will never happen.

I saw The Love Guru with Mike Myers

It was one of the worst movies I've seen in a while, the New York Times says quote:

"The Love Guru" is downright antifunny, an experience that makes you wonder if you will ever laugh again."

That sums it up, don't see this piece of honeysuckle, seriously

0/5

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

I'm a little ashamed that I hadn't seen it yet ><

Sean Connery is so awesome. Too bad he's not acting anymore, though at his age I can't really blame him ^^

Latest posts

Back